stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32516

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    All aboard the rally cap train! Choo choooooo
    Not feeling it, I picked a loser, I'll have some more losers during the season too.
    That's baseball

stevenash

Back to back to back homers in Anaheim, Trout, (beast) Pujols (found his groove thing) Ibanez (AARP spokesperson) and what does Calhoun do? Doubles off the top of the wall, what a piece of shit, huh?

Colon getting shelled

adrupert
    adrupert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Anything else you like tonight Stevie?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Not feeling it, I picked a loser, I'll have some more losers during the season too.
    That's baseball
    And that's exactly why you are a winner........

Only degens force plays........

It is the action not the $$$ and half of em don't even realize it,Lol.......

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by adrupert View Post
    Anything else you like tonight Stevie?
    Lean over 9 in NYY game, just a lean, not strong enough for a play.
    Shutting it down for the week, up a little over 20* so far, let me exhale.

I'll start breaking down Monday's game later, the Mrs. my better half who knows more sports than half the dudes brought be home a 12 suitcase of Becks in bottles, time for a breather.
    Points Awarded:

lovetobet gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Thanks for all the winners this week Nash. I was lucky enough to catch all your plays this week but the wife let me sleep my hangover off this morning and I missed today's play, sometimes you get lucky.

Anyway great week and thanks for all the work and winners, enjoy the beers, they are doing wonders for my hangover.

ipaulster
    ipaulster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 816

Great week, Nash. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your upcoming plays throughout the week.

KawadaKicks17
    KawadaKicks17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

Lean over 9 in NYY game
    I was gonna play the under until I saw this, not betting the game now.

The funny thing about this quote is that when you post a "lean", and even state that it's NOT a play, most everyone is gonna bet it anyways lol.

stevenash

[QUOTE=KawadaKicks17;21633749]I was gonna play the under until I saw this, not betting the game now.

The funny thing about this quote is that when you post a "lean", and even state that it's NOT a play, most everyone is gonna bet it anyways lol.[/QUOT
    Aren't you the one who said I don't know shit about math?

Did T-Wizz send you?

KawadaKicks17

No? Nobody sent me. I thought we already were over that? I wasn't being mean either I was just saying it's funny that when you post that most people are gonna actually bet it. That was more of a respect thing than anything else.

stevenash

The funny thing about this quote is that when you post a "lean", and even state that it's NOT a play, most everyone is gonna bet it anyways lol.[/QUOTE]
    I'm done here, end of thread.

KawadaKicks17

Huh? I think that you terribly misunderstood what I said.

I was saying that because most of these readers respect your opinion so much they're gonna bet on the game when you say it's a lean, even though you clearly state you aren't playing it.

stevenash

You win, end of thread

KawadaKicks17

Okay, I am done posting here myself so hopefully you aren't serious about that. I'm not sure how you took that but what I posted was not negative whatsoever. My post even started off with claiming I liked the under and was laying off because you were leaning over.

Maybe I am doing a bad job of explaining what my post meant and someone else can do a better job. Good luck the rest of this MLB season.
    Points Awarded:

mikmik gave KawadaKicks17 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Nice work kawada you dick

Mr fukkin gotta get the last word in

Unrale fuks everyone over

PAULYPOKER

Holy Fukk Nasher, Really?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

WTF???

Nash dont go!

stevenash

Done

Thank T-Wizz

PAULYPOKER

I can't believe you will let a industry ghost run you off..........

50 posts and you take this pseudo personality serious?

Lol..............

I thought you were above that..

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Done

Thank T-Wizz
    Thanks for all the advice down the years.All the best with your future endeavours Steve. Take care.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I'm so confused...Kawada was not trolling at all. He said himself he was gonna play the under but laid off because Nash leaned over- that's respect for an opinion more than anything...

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

I think he talking about twizzle, no idea why nasher would care. Let them fade you Nash

KawadaKicks17

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I'm so confused...Kawada was not trolling at all. He said himself he was gonna play the under but laid off because Nash leaned over- that's respect for an opinion more than anything...
    Yes. This is exactly what I meant. He obviously misunderstood me and that's not my fault.

The 2nd part of my post wasn't negative either it was me saying that it's funny/ironic that when he says it's a lean and NOT a play that a lot of readers will probably play it anyways because they respect his opinion so much and would rather play his lean than their own opinion on the game.

I'm glad someone else understood my post as it was meant to be, but this is my last post in the thread for sure this time.

Oh and for the record nobody sent me to this thread and twizzle is someone that I think I posted in earlier about an NBA opinion, I don't know that person at all and they did not send me. If anyone knows him or her personally you can ask them yourself. I do not know them and have nothing to do with them.

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Nash we need to hit up the new brewery called the local off exit 21 where the sports complex used to be it's REALLY nice

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by KawadaKicks17 View Post
    Yes. This is exactly what I meant. He obviously misunderstood me and that's not my fault.

The 2nd part of my post wasn't negative either it was me saying that it's funny/ironic that when he says it's a lean and NOT a play that a lot of readers will probably play it anyways because they respect his opinion so much and would rather play his lean than their own opinion on the game.

I'm glad someone else understood my post as it was meant to be, but this is my last post in the thread for sure this time.

Oh and for the record nobody sent me to this thread and twizzle is someone that I think I posted in earlier about an NBA opinion, I don't know that person at all and they did not send me. If anyone knows him or her personally you can ask them yourself. I do not know them and have nothing to do with them.
    Bro seriously....shut the fuk up

PAULYPOKER

But then again you were doing this for free so I can understand why any negative feedback is not tolerated...

THX for the solid plays Nasher........

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

any chance for the Pro-Only option?

bettermovefast
    bettermovefast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Nash, this is my first post here, but I've been following your thread since the beginning of the season. I wake up and check this thread every morning. It is how I start my days. I really enjoy your game analysis and in depth write ups. I've also tailed every play that you've posted. You've made me fall in love with bases again.

I just wanted to state that it would be a real shame if you really are closing this thread. It is hands down the best thread on SBR. It embodies the spirit of responsible sports betting. You are very knowledgeable and have a genuine interest in your sport. You practice good money management and you share your passion with everyone else. That's what this whole message board should be all about. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that you have a very big fan in me and I'd hate to see this come to an end in April. Thank you for everything so far. I've really appreciated it.

covertops
    covertops's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1426

goddamn these ....ing twits that have nothing better to do then voice their stupid-ass opinions. Nash come back please dude! You were me only hope for baseball

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    Nash we need to hit up the new brewery called the local off exit 21 where the sports complex used to be it's REALLY nice
    Any good?
    I've seen it 1000 times, haven't been there yet.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Nash pretty chill place mostly a couples place don't sell bud light though they give you a menu of certain beers that they sell. Mainly a couples place you won't have to worry about another seagrape incident happening with you and your girl there

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

lol what a little btich, kawada wasn't even trolling, was doing the opposite actually lol

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    lol what a little btich, kawada wasn't even trolling, was doing the opposite actually lol
    I' m a little bitch?
    Really, the kid that origninally called me out in my thread by saying I don't know math, then having his buddies pile on.

Yeah, real bitch, now put up 200 bucks and turn pro you broke dik air betting fuk

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I'm lost. Nash whatever you decide to do hopefully you stick around and provide some information here and there. Probably the best baseball mind I've read in a loooong time. I don't know your history but the post that seemed to set you off was misinterpreted as far as I can tell. Best of luck the rest of the way.

First ... 15161718192021 ... Last