cotes17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    lol. over 9.5?
    Probly wouldn't be a bad idea the rate their going lol

mickjam42
    mickjam42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3453

I tailed you on Nets, but Cleveland I have trouble with. I remember when James first went to Miami, and how long it took for the team to gel, at least until Xmas. Their struggles were were not matched by public money, so the lines were skewed. Still it was tough to fade them, because on the occasions when they did gel it was lights out, and it was impossible to predict when that would happen.

I wonder if it is deja vu all over again. Lebron is at heart a point guard. He can and will make every one around him better. In return he gets space to work his magic. But it will take time for his teammates to get in synch with him. 11 points in the 4th Q...embarrassing.

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by mickjam42 View Post
    I tailed you on Nets, but Cleveland I have trouble with. I remember when James first went to Miami, and how long it took for the team to gel, at least until Xmas. Their struggles were were not matched by public money, so the lines were skewed. Still it was tough to fade them, because on the occasions when they did gel it was lights out, and it was impossible to predict when that would happen.

I wonder if it is deja vu all over again. Lebron is at heart a point guard. He can and will make every one around him better. In return he gets space to work his magic. But it will take time for his teammates to get in synch with him. 11 points in the 4th Q...embarrassing.
    Yeah I'll bet you that's what's happening. Wait until he settles in more before betting on cavs again. At least the nets came through for us

cotes17

Yesterday

2-2 +$41

Ytd: 62-49-9 +$2,484

cotes17

Tons of games tonight. Hate doing it but think the pens get revenge for last night? Also thinking the habs keep their dominance of the Bruins going tonight

cotes17

Anyone see lucic get 1 punched last night at the end of OT? Good for the goon, I hate that guy. Hope prust does the same thing to him tonight

mickjam42

Games that pop into my radar at first glance:

Detroit @ -105. Toronto too distracted by all the stupidity.
    Nashville -1 @ -105, although I prefer positive juice on -1 lines.
    Calgary over Devils, although no lines are posted.
    Wild maybe? First game back always rough on home team, and Tampa is not playing so well the last week.

Greiss in net for Pens. I think Pitt focuses on D tonight.

Don't understand how Caps are such a fave vs Buffalo. +1.5 Sabres can be had for -105. They might play high on emotion, try to win one for the city of Buffalo. Not like Caps are a dominant force at home either.

Hard to argue against Habs. Without Chara, they are not the same team. Back to back games, barely squeaked it night. Road dog line @ +105 looks good.

Bedard
    Bedard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Just created an account to thank you for the great thread Cotes!

Today I like :
    MTL moneyline
    Over 5.5 PIT vs NYI
    LAK moneyline

Keep up the good work!

mickjam42

Quote Originally Posted by cotes17 View Post
    Anyone see lucic get 1 punched last night at the end of OT? Good for the goon, I hate that guy. Hope prust does the same thing to him tonight
    Prout, who the hell is that? Nice punch, and of course Lucic can't accept it.

He is an idiot, and a selfish one at that. The Emelin penalty last game vs Habs completely killed the Bruins comeback, and you could see the frustration on his teammates faces.

And yet if he went on the market today, at least 20 GM's would be on the blower in seconds.

cotes17

Games that pop into my radar at first glance:

Detroit @ -105. Toronto too distracted by all the stupidity.
    Nashville -1 @ -105, although I prefer positive juice on -1 lines.
    Calgary over Devils, although no lines are posted.
    Wild maybe? First game back always rough on home team, and Tampa is not playing so well the last week.

Greiss in net for Pens. I think Pitt focuses on D tonight.

Don't understand how Caps are such a fave vs Buffalo. +1.5 Sabres can be had for -105. They might play high on emotion, try to win one for the city of Buffalo. Not like Caps are a dominant force at home either.

Hard to argue against Habs. Without Chara, they are not the same team. Back to back games, barely squeaked it night. Road dog line @ +105 looks good.
    Detroit - like the play, leafs just play bad
    Preds - Solid home team, I'll be playing them too
    Dont want to push my luck too much with the over so im passing on that on
    I hate betting against a high powered offensive team like tampa. was leaning more towards -1 for them at home

Wont be taking Over again in the pens game but i think they take this one tonight

As for buffalo, I've said i cant get myself to bet with them but +1.5 is almost even!? i think i might have to take that

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by Bedard View Post
    Just created an account to thank you for the great thread Cotes!

Today I like :
    MTL moneyline
    Over 5.5 PIT vs NYI
    LAK moneyline

Keep up the good work!
    Thanks Bedard! Glad I could help out with some picks

Like the habs bet obviously, i wont be with you on the kings though. Dallas due for a win at home sometime soon. Pitt/NYI game is hard to pick a total. One side of me thinks that both teams are going to score like yesterday, and the other side of me thinks they will focus more on D this game because they dont want a shootout with eachother because either team can pull out the win if thats the case

cotes17

Prout, who the hell is that? Nice punch, and of course Lucic can't accept it.

He is an idiot, and a selfish one at that. The Emelin penalty last game vs Habs completely killed the Bruins comeback, and you could see the frustration on his teammates faces.

And yet if he went on the market today, at least 20 GM's would be on the blower in seconds.
    Oh yeah there would be 20 teams going after him forsure but i can't stand the guy. Especially what he did to weiss last playoffs. Poor sportsmanship doing something like that. the guy is a fukking goon

cotes17

Today

Blues -1 +115 $100 to win $115

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3192

Always like this thread, very informative. Thanks in advance.

My thoughts on a few of these games. I think STL/OTT is such a toss up, I am not surprised if it goes OT and may be the Senators can pull a win in SO. I just think that STL didn't look good the last a couple of games and OTT have played decent at home. Also, I think there is too much line movement for STL.

I agree with TAM, being at home and high scoring team, unfortunately, my local book doesn't have -1 bets.

Looks like everyone is on MON tonight. I kinda like BOS and I think the books made this a fishy line. That's my feeling, nothing to go by.

As for LAK/DAL, I just have to take my team, the kings have played well lately especailly Kopitar and I think it will carry the confidence with this road trip. DAL won at home the last game against NAS. I think the Kings can sweep this 3 game road trip.

The CHI/EDM game is interesting, backup goalie in for CHI and EDM will hard and they are desperate for a win. EDM may be a good high risk home dog bet.

As always, GL tonight.

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

tailing the blues -1 with ya

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post

My thoughts on a few of these games. I think STL/OTT is such a toss up, I am not surprised if it goes OT and may be the Senators can pull a win in SO. I just think that STL didn't look good the last a couple of games and OTT have played decent at home. Also, I think there is too much line movement for STL.

I agree with TAM, being at home and high scoring team, unfortunately, my local book doesn't have -1 bets.

Looks like everyone is on MON tonight. I kinda like BOS and I think the books made this a fishy line. That's my feeling, nothing to go by.

As for LAK/DAL, I just have to take my team, the kings have played well lately especailly Kopitar and I think it will carry the confidence with this road trip. DAL won at home the last game against NAS. I think the Kings can sweep this 3 game road trip.

The CHI/EDM game is interesting, backup goalie in for CHI and EDM will hard and they are desperate for a win. EDM may be a good high risk home dog bet.

As always, GL tonight.
    Good info

Line is sort of weird in habs game but hey, gotta go with my team, they are on fire. I'm staying away from the Kings game though, haven't watched them enough to get a good opinion. The more I look at it the more I like Tampa -1

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by LtDarsh View Post
    tailing the blues -1 with ya
    Let's get it

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16014

only pick the winners today bro

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    only pick the winners today bro
    I'll do my best

cotes17

Today

Blues -1 +115 $100 to win $115
    Add

Habs ml +100 $150 to win $150
    Tampa -1 +128 $100 to win $128
    Pens ml -119 $119 to win $100
    Red Wings ml -110 $110 to win $100
    Preds -1 -104 $104 to win $100

xelemental
    xelemental's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it just me or is ottawa playing harder than blues?

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by xelemental View Post
    is it just me or is ottawa playing harder than blues?
    Sens are out shooting and out hitting them right now. Hope blues can hold on here

cotes17

Adding one more

Habs/Bruins O5 -106 $106 to win $100

cotes17

Marchand, kelly and krejci out for bruins

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3192

As always, GL tonight.
    Sorry for my worthless two cents guys. Worst of all, I thought I know my Kings, they look so BAD!!!!

mickjam42

Hey, no biggie. Pretty much impossible to be consistent, only a few can pull it off. Cotes seems to be one of them.

Price was outstanding, again. His last seven starts: 6-1-0, 1.43 GAA, .949 save percentage.

Detroit and Pitt shite the bed. Looking to Preds to drop one more in.

Glad I laid a little on Buffalo. Wish I could have had the guts to take them ML.

cotes17

Sorry for my worthless two cents guys. Worst of all, I thought I know my Kings, they look so BAD!!!!
    Not worthless at all man! Was some good insight just didn't work out tonight. Not a big deal, we'll get it back tomorrow

cotes17

of course all 3 -1 bets win by 1. First time that's happened in a while

1-3-3 -$184

Ytd: 63-52-12 +$2,300

mickjam42

I had a bit of change left in my Bet365 account, so I threw it on the Als today @ +3 1/2. No hard feeling on them if it doesn't cover, but I think they can pull this one out.

There is another thread on this forum that I like to look through, as he's a pretty decent capper. The flaming is awful though. Post after post of nasty crap that has nothing to do with sports; just vicious personal attacks. Nice that it doesn't exist on this thread, it makes for a much more pleasant experience.

slam77
    Update your status
    slam77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5676

of course all 3 -1 bets win by 1. First time that's happened in a while

1-3-3 -$184

Ytd: 63-52-12 +$2,300
    Hey its better than playing the puckline and going 1-6 on the night!! Nice work so far this year Cotes

cotes17

I had a bit of change left in my Bet365 account, so I threw it on the Als today @ +3 1/2. No hard feeling on them if it doesn't cover, but I think they can pull this one out.

There is another thread on this forum that I like to look through, as he's a pretty decent capper. The flaming is awful though. Post after post of nasty crap that has nothing to do with sports; just vicious personal attacks. Nice that it doesn't exist on this thread, it makes for a much more pleasant experience.
    Yeah glad everyone that comes here is just looking to put in their 2 cents and get some good info. I was actually looking at that game this morning and I think the als are a good play. Tough not being at home but I think they can get it done

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by slam77 View Post
    Hey its better than playing the puckline and going 1-6 on the night!! Nice work so far this year Cotes
    That is true. Thank man

First ... 88899091929394 ... Last