This guy is nothing

JamesGenius
    JamesGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!

he has regressed, he was 10x better last year

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I think he will get in an "accident" soon to collect his 10 mill insurance.

B1Bomber
    B1Bomber's Avatar Become A Pro!

I personally would draft Lefevour from Central Michigan before I took McCoy

JamesGenius
    JamesGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by B1Bomber View Post
    I personally would draft Lefevour from Central Michigan before I took McCoy
    he has a lot more tools than mccoy but simply doesnt have the "it" factor like mccoy. So most likely the raiders will take lefevour and the pats will draft mccoy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There are lots of guys like the texas qb in college

tripp
    tripp's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would take mccoy still...not high like some expected though. he was way overrated when talked about as a heisman winner and a top 10 nfl pick..he is certainly not as good as sanchez last year to pick another top 10 guy.

Mallet is the best pro prospect at the QB position, along with Barkley and then Claussen. Bradford too but his injury is a concern.

McCoy i would take if he was there late 2nd or early 3rd round. Tebow I would take if he was there in the 6th round, but not sooner. Just because these two are hyped up the most doesnt make them top prospects for the nfl.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8909

same category as a Ryan Leaf, JaMarcus Russell and Brady Quinn
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-17-09 at 05:30 PM.

B1Bomber

Quote Originally Posted by JamesGenius View Post
    he has a lot more tools than mccoy but simply doesnt have the "it" factor like mccoy. So most likely the raiders will take lefevour and the pats will draft mccoy

I don't understand your conception of the "it" factor...from where i stand Lefevour pretty much defines the "it" factor...qb w/ great skills from under-the-radar MAC school who simply goes out and kicks ass on Saturdays

Not saying he's the next Roethlisberger, but I'd take him over McCoy anyday

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Mack Brown hid his sickness all week. Did anyone see him in the Red River Shootout Last year. Enough said. McCoy will play more than Tebow, Bradford and Lefave in the NFL next year.

B1Bomber

Yeah so what? Tim Couch, JaMarcus Russel, Alex Smith, Rex Grossman, J.P. Losman, Vince Young, etc. all played a ton more in their early years than Aaron Rodgers...I'd take Rodgers in a heartbeat over any of them

My point is...any team wise enough to draft Lefavour will not only have a solid backup, but if the stars align the right way may just have a dark-horse NFL pro-bowl quality starter

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by B1Bomber View Post
    Yeah so what? Tim Couch, JaMarcus Russel, Alex Smith, Rex Grossman, J.P. Losman, Vince Young, etc. all played a ton more in their early years than Aaron Rodgers...I'd take Rodgers in a heartbeat over any of them

My point is...any team wise enough to draft Lefavour will not only have a solid backup, but if the stars align the right way may just have a dark-horse NFL pro-bowl quality starter
    You act like Lafave is the next coming of Big Ben. Not happening.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

McCoy has always been grossly overrated. Snead should have been given the job, even as a true freshman.. rather than the redshirt McCoy in 05/06. But in McCoy's defense, they d-line was pressuring him all game. No QB in college football would have had a great game today vs OU. He's not an NFL QB, but he's still a good college QB.