frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Broncos Coach not very smart

LOL, 3rd and a few centimeters and this guy hands it off. Do a QB sneak you freaking idiot. This is the 2nd time McNutt has done this in the redzone this year, it only a few inches, yet he chooses to do a long handoff

Denver's done, defensive being pick apart. Orton surprisingly play well though, so there's some optimism in the coming weeks.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

The irony of this thread is that he was dumb enough to be 4-0

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9676

He's 5-0 now, but as a Patriots fan, I'm telling, this guy will blow games with his bad play calling.

Even having Orton throw that pass right before the OT field goal was stupid. It was right in Springs' hands for a pick but he was tackled by Marshall.

Denver will come down to earth quickly. Even in that crap division, their schedule is very tough.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    He's 5-0 now, but as a Patriots fan, I'm telling, this guy will blow games with his bad play calling.

Even having Orton throw that pass right before the OT field goal was stupid. It was right in Springs' hands for a pick but he was tackled by Marshall.

Denver will come down to earth quickly. Even in that crap division, their schedule is very tough.
    You would be able to convinced me during the last 4 games but not this one. This the is first game Orton team down the entire game. If his 99 yard lead TD drive didn't impress you, what would Marshall knew the situation, he basically throwing that up for grab, if Marsh couldn't get it, make sure you grab Springs which was what he did. I consider the Patriots a top 5 team, if they can beat them what makes you think they can't beat anyone else.

Your right about some of McDaniels calls though, at times he seems to play too conservative. I guess I have to give him a pass here for being a rookie Head Coach.

TKainZero
    TKainZero's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Score was 17-7 Pats.

And you know what i thought?

This is a lock for Orton, the Broncos are going to win.

And they did.

Orton wins games.

Period. Some QB's just win games.

McDaniels is on track to be Coach of the Year.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Denver 9-7 and will not make the playoffs

I will bet against Denver next 11 games

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9676

Not pushing the Pats. They deserved to lose. I'm not a McDaniels fan (I think he blew the Super Bowl against the Giants) but he's better than what the Pats have now, some chump out of the college ranks. The Pats don't even have an offensive coordinator. The QB coach calls the plays.

Belichick's staff is crap. Nobody ever mentions that. Even the best coaches need good assistants. Belichick has none. Check their coaching staff's bios. They are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    You would be able to convinced me during the last 4 games but not this one. This the is first game Orton team down the entire game. If his 99 yard lead TD drive didn't impress you, what would Marshall knew the situation, he basically throwing that up for grab, if Marsh couldn't get it, make sure you grab Springs which was what he did. I consider the Patriots a top 5 team, if they can beat them what makes you think they can't beat anyone else.

Your right about some of McDaniels calls though, at times he seems to play too conservative. I guess I have to give him a pass here for being a rookie Head Coach.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give it up. Denver's doing just fine. The coaching looks vastly improved.