TO
    TORONTO
    TO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    The worst call I have seen in a playoff game....and I mean ever. I am not even pissed about losing the money, it is the principal of the thing.

Gross
    Faith restored in humanity.

supernelly007
    supernelly007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Hi d2d and the crew.... d2d I hope you wont mind answering this. Just wondering what route did you take to achieving the current bankroll? if you can please include how much you started with, or if you don't want provide too much info at least try to give us examples.... I'm from Canada, currently use piny, my goals are to build a bankroll substantial enough to open another book. I know the proper way, but I want to know how you did it ..............................!! Thanks hopefully your response can educate newbies and the current unsuccessful sport gamblers. Iwant to invest in sports like stocks.. not gamble..!! sorry for putting you on the spot and keep banging those winners

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Quote Originally Posted by supernelly007 View Post
    Hi d2d and the crew.... d2d I hope you wont mind answering this. Just wondering what route did you take to achieving the current bankroll? if you can please include how much you started with, or if you don't want provide too much info at least try to give us examples.... I'm from Canada, currently use piny, my goals are to build a bankroll substantial enough to open another book. I know the proper way, but I want to know how you did it ..............................!! Thanks hopefully your response can educate newbies and the current unsuccessful sport gamblers. Iwant to invest in sports like stocks.. not gamble..!! sorry for putting you on the spot and keep banging those winners
    Read the thread
    Points Awarded:

Nicksweger42 gave l3randonf 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nicksweger42
    Nicksweger42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

Yea I'm getting tired of people asking questions that can easily be answered if u take ur time and read the thread.. Can only imagine how irritated D2D gets.. The man does enough work without answering your simple minded questions that u can easily answer urself if u weren't so lazy!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Wow, 6 minutes left and Montreal get even at 2-2. I want to throw up.

supernelly007
    supernelly007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksweger42 View Post
    Yea I'm getting tired of people asking questions that can easily be answered if u take ur time and read the thread.. Can only imagine how irritated D2D gets.. The man does enough work without answering your simple minded questions that u can easily answer urself if u weren't so lazy!
    dude what's up with you ? Listen man! I asked a question and was hoping d2d would give me insight or refer me somewhere. If you want to answer on his behalf at least be informative and stop complaining about how tired you are!! your tired go to bed,, didn't tell u stay up gambling all night... I'm here to educate myself not get into little confrontations....... isn't this a forum?
    Last edited by supernelly007; 05-29-13 at 11:10 PM.

StevenSuarez
    StevenSuarez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1630

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksweger42 View Post
    Damn man, relax a bit. The dude just joined the forums. Not everyone has time to read through 86 pages of posts...

koch & balls
    my nipples r so sensitive
    koch & balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

u r on a terrible phucking run. tennis. nada. hockey. nada. baseball definitely nada. soccer half a nada. bad time to b following u. hope u turn it around sooner than later...

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Quote Originally Posted by koch & balls View Post
    u r on a terrible phucking run. tennis. nada. hockey. nada. baseball definitely nada. soccer half a nada. bad time to b following u. hope u turn it around sooner than later...
    link to your thread showing any sign of a winning record......lol trolling a guy who is up over 10k in less than a few hundred days. lol just angry you busted your 36 dollar account??

koch & balls
    my nipples r so sensitive
    koch & balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 405

hey I followed his picks for about 2 weeks its just not happening.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBlackhawk View Post
    link to your thread showing any sign of a winning record......lol trolling a guy who is up over 10k in less than a few hundred days. lol just angry you busted your 36 dollar account??
    when you ask people to a link to that and they show you it...you claim they don't have one. so what's the point of that?

bigbuckthedon
    bigbuckthedon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Wow, 6 minutes left and Montreal get even at 2-2. I want to throw up.
    dude I was at the game... epic choke ........... fml

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Yep. I am up $3800 in the last 30 days still. I get it that people are having a hard time with a 'bad run' but I have had WAY WORSE. If you go onto one of the screen shots that I posted you will see my profit for the month so far.....this is the way this works guys. Nobody gives you consistent, everyday winners and if they do they are the richest men in the world. Can some guys hit at 56% and make huge coin if they manage it right? Of course.....but 3 losing days after 5 months of success is nothing.

In statistics you learn that a lifetime .240 hitter in MLB will hit .300 around 1 out of every 15 seasons. Everyone out there will say he is improving....but he isn't. It is ODDS folks. Did you know that an average team in MLB (average meaning their mean and average wins in any given season is 81) will win 92 games once every 20 years.
    Haven't you all noticed these teams that come out of nowhere, improve vastly I one year with the same player as the year before and then with the same group fall off the map the next? It is variance guys.

You can have a win-rate of 55% and still go 10-30 over a 40 pick span.....easily, especially in the number of games I play (I average 17 wagers per day, more than anyone I have ever heard). The biggest thing about everything has been MY bet sizing. Hell over these lat 3 losing days we are almost .500.....but lost a number of the largest one....and yes we have had some rough luck, jut like we had some great luck a week ago when most of you built rolls.

As for re-asking all of the same questions over and over, it doesn't make me mad....but I give a ton to this site, and I think that if I ask somebody (that wants my help) to read the thread for two hours (skim it and get to the good shit, I don't care) I do not think that is too much to ask. Sooooo. When somebody asks one of those questions, lets just nicely tell them that I will answer any and all questions if they do a little research, put in some time. Lord knows most of us here do.

As for the rough record, yes I admit it.....it stinks but if I have to deal with everyone freaking out when I drop some cash, that isn't going to work. And also, please remember two things....I am losing the cash too, and even more importantly I am not paid here, I volunteer to do this work and I can tell you putting all this shit out there, being this honest, is NOT easy.

I was going to write an article I have been working on, but frankly I am worn out....maybe another day.

Cheers,

D2D

PS Boston Phoenix PM'd me and applogized.....he hasn't calculate in the series wagers that were done prior to the last week. Thanks BP, and please, next time folks have some faith. I make errors just like everyone else but I NEVER mislead anyone here about anything and I am proud of that.
    Last edited by Dollars2Donuts; 05-30-13 at 01:02 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Crowing Capers gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

XPenny gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Honestly that is what I hear a dozen times a day. I used to get upset about it, but now I know it isn't me, it is their management abilities. I have posted every play....sooooo, if somebody has followed me they would be up, if they are picking certain plays or playing outside of their bank I cannot help that. Also, 99% of the time they chase if we have an off night and bust their accounts or if we have a bad day they double up the next day and go busto.

If anyone knows anything to win in this you need almost perfect BR management skills.
    Points Awarded:

Overbettor gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bald_guy gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I'm not really paying attention to your picks, but I've been on a super hot streak 77% Thursday - Monday. But I got absolutely murdered today in MLB(1-8), it was a really strange day in sports today, I have a feeling lots of people got creamed today.

Kpn

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    I'm not really paying attention to your picks, but I've been on a super hot streak 77% Thursday - Monday. But I got absolutely murdered today in MLB(1-8), it was a really strange day in sports today, I have a feeling lots of people got creamed today.
    The point I'm making is by the sounds of things you had a bad day, but I just wanted to let you and everyone else know most people got murdered today (outside of Chicago winning but it shoulda been within regulation)

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

I still suck though! Lol

ArgyleStreet
    ArgyleStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same as you, red hot until today and got CRUSHED in MLB. Then thought I put in a heavy amount on the Blackhawks only to check my history and I never submitted the bet.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Sorry to see that you lost man. I don't think any of us here really want to see anyone lose. Looks like we both kind of strayed off of the beaten path, but with different results. I could not follow all of D2D's picks these last 2 weeks, which might have been a blessing in disguise since I can only get the tennis MLs. However, having said that, I'm not down from my last two weeks - I actually did a very stupid thing (hey it's gambling) and tried to freeroll my NBA winnings for the last week on Miami yesterday...we see how that worked out. But I'm still up a grand though from this last week. Point is that either you do exactly what he does over the long run and stick to it or if you only pick and choose, do it while still conserving your bank roll. If you don't like his picks then BOL on what picks you do make.
    Last edited by Coreos; 05-30-13 at 02:16 AM.

Nicksweger42
    Nicksweger42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

Any ATP picks tonight? I can't get spreads so a moneyline heavy slate would be ideal! Lol

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

No. I have decided that I will not be posting picks at this time. I am going to take a few days away from the forum. Frankly it feels like a thankless task, and every damn time there is a downturn I end up defending my record keeping, the process, etc. In 105 days there have been approximately 5 runs of 3 days of losing in a row and each and every time I feel like I get kicked. People do not seem to realize that I take this seriously and that when we lose, I not only have to see less $$$ in my account, but I also have to take shit.

I will start a new thread that will include any POD's and that thread will track those, and I would prefer to keep that thread clear of talk, etc......in case anyone wants to only know about PODs, they can just subscribe to that thread. These will be less and less of those as the NBA and NHL start to wind down.

If anyone has any questions, concerns or advice they are looking for, feel free to post that here or PM me and I will do my best to answer any and all questions.
    Points Awarded:

negerkost gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kpn

No. I have decided that I will not be posting picks at this time. I am going to take a few days away from the forum. Frankly it feels like a thankless task, and every damn time there is a downturn I end up defending my record keeping, the process, etc. In 105 days there have been approximately 5 runs of 3 days of losing in a row and each and every time I feel like I get kicked. People do not seem to realize that I take this seriously and that when we lose, I not only have to see less $$$ in my account, but I also have to take shit.

I will start a new thread that will include any POD's and that thread will track those, and I would prefer to keep that thread clear of talk, etc......in case anyone wants to only know about PODs, they can just subscribe to that thread. These will be less and less of those as the NBA and NHL start to wind down.

If anyone has any questions, concerns or advice they are looking for, feel free to post that here or PM me and I will do my best to answer any and all questions.
    You're better off making your own forum/blog/site and be able to just kick off trolls. Don't know why you don't just ignore 'em though.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

You're better off making your own forum/blog/site and be able to just kick off trolls. Don't know why you don't just ignore 'em though.
    The trolls don't bug me so much....it is the guys that come on here, thank me, PM me all the time with questions, spend a bunch of time on the thread and then all of a sudden they are broke and it is my fault and I dont keep good records and I am misleading people. That drives me nuts....there are a number of great guys on this thread....and there are a number of people reading it that don't say a thing, I would prefer it that way in a lot of cases.

It just gets old Kpn....and maybe you are on to something there.

Vikings4590
    Vikings4590's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

First thank you D2D for your picks. I know the hard work, effort, and time you spend making your picks every day. You have made a lot of people a lot of money in a short amount of time and helped a lot of us out who otherwise would basically throwing money down the drain with our own picks. Just wanted to post this there are some of us who really do appreciate the work you do and the money you have made us.

This is what I don’t understand about people. Everyone has their own free will and choice on who to follow on this forum there has to be hundreds of individuals who post their daily picks. As soon as a capper has a made day, week etc everyone comes out of the wood work and starts to criticize his/her bets and essential bets up on the person as if they are purposely losing money. First the capper is losing their own money which already hurts . Second the capper is doing this for free for us we are all in this to make money. I don’t see how criticizing them helps anything. If you don’t like how a capper is picking games then don’t follow his picks and go find a different capper that thinks like you or you can start your own thread and see how long you last. I don’t understand why everyone starts to throwing jabs at D2D. Are you trying to make yourself feel better because you aren’t as good as a capper and can’t wait to get at him as soon as he is having a bad run?

We have a lot of random people talking about they have been following D2D for a couple of days or weeks and blaming him for losing their money. First it isn’t his fault if the picks lose no one is forcing you to bet. If you can’t handle downswings and have to blame someone then sports betting is not for you and maybe you should look at doing something else. He has been straight up since the beginning not hiding any loses from us. As soon as he makes a miss calculation everyone jumps on him. I really don’t understand this. I know he doesn’t need anyone sticking up for him or anything like that.
    People back off we are all trying to make MONEY. If you don’t have anything to add to this process then there is no reason to comment on D2D thread.

D2D has made 14k in about 2 months. That is all that needs to be said. How much have you made on your own in that amount of time?

Thank you again D2D for the picks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: alpinepetey, and negerkost

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

I feel yah d2d, owning respect here is hard to get, especially how we work so hard to give free picks for this stupid kids!!

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

do you post your plays, can i tail?

Gio21
    Gio21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ignoring them is probably the best way to minimize the trolls in my opinion. I feel like if you don'y respond back other posters won't feel thee need to defend you with all the useless back and forth crap we see everyday here. I don't know if im making sense im half asleep and its late. Just came to see if you had any ATP plays. Anyways best of luck if you decide to take a few days D2D taking a break can be a good thing especially since betting can be such a grind.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, so funny....started with 100 betpoints this morning.....24 hours later I cash out 7175.....time to quit methinks.

GameDate Sport Description Risk/Win Win/Loss
    Amount
    Result Date Placed
    RCPT Transfer from Forum to Sports
    Internal ID:8538631
    100.00 05/27/2013 03:06 AM
    DISB Transfer from Sports to Forum -1375.00 05/27/2013 03:17 AM
    Internal ID:8539706
    100.00 05/27/2013 09:31 AM
    Internal ID:8539709
    100.00 05/27/2013 09:32 AM
    Internal ID:8540527
    100.00 05/27/2013 12:34 PM
    Internal ID:8540531
    100.00 05/27/2013 12:35 PM
    Internal ID:8540532
    1130.00 05/27/2013 12:35 PM
    CASINO BlackJack Multihand
    CasinoGame
    124.50 05/27/2013 12:40 PM
    CasinoGame
    620.50 05/29/2013 07:10 PM
    DISB Transfer from Sports to Forum -1000.00 05/29/2013 07:10 PM
    Internal ID:8552327
    200.00 05/30/2013 03:22 AM
    DISB Transfer from Sports to Forum -2907.00 05/30/2013 03:39 AM
    Internal ID:8552454
    100.00 05/30/2013 04:16 AM
    Internal ID:8552468
    100.00 05/30/2013 04:19 AM
    Internal ID:8552469
    3375.00 05/30/2013 04:20 AM
    DISB Transfer from Sports to Forum -4675.00 05/30/2013 04:26 AM
    Internal ID:8552504
    100.00 05/30/2013 04:33 AM
    Internal ID:8552521
    4575.00 05/30/2013 04:40 AM
    CasinoGame
    6306.50 05/30/2013 04:48 AM
    DISB Transfer from Sports to Forum -7175.00 05/30/2013 04:48 AM

ExodusNZ
    ExodusNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

You think Pella can upset Djokovic?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusNZ View Post
    You think Pella can upset Djokovic?
    Not a chance in the world. I doubt he even gets there with the +10,5

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

10,200 points now....I think it is a conspiracy between SBR and their sponsors to get me to think I can raise my family on betpoints in the blackjack room, and quit sports gambling....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kauster, and JayLA

KierenRaj
    KierenRaj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Hope you're not too disheartened by some people in this thread D2D. They have to take responsibility since they're the ones making the decision of tailing you in the first place. Everyone should be grateful for your selflessness and dedication to this thread, and I applaud you for sticking through it. I hope you start posting your picks in due time. I've been following you for the last week or so, and even though its been a bit rough I'm backing you 100% D2D. Took some time to read through this thread and have to say that you make very smart bets, and hopefully we all get opportunities to continue to follow your bets. You're a champion D2D!

k2ds
    k2ds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11384

I am one of the quiet one you spoke of. I follow you and also sometimes, not enough, give you points for your picks. I will miss you and hope you come back because this forum is a better place with your picks in it.

bostonphoenix
    bostonphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry for causing trouble here. Best of luck to you all.

Watch d2d pull a perfect day today. I certainly bet he has a good day.

You should not let posters like me burden you and instead give the below comment credit.
    Last edited by bostonphoenix; 05-30-13 at 07:38 AM.

The Baron
    The Baron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1179

Dont be that guy who leaves or stops posting because of bunch of people complaining. That's the worst thing you can do. If you think you need a couple days off I think you should go for it but you should continue posting (in a new thread) for the few that actually respect what you do and pay no attention to the others. There will always be complaints when it comes to losing money. You could go 20-0 and be up 10K then some kid finds the thread thinks you are unbeatable bets his whole bank roll on your next play because he wants in on the action, but is late to the party. He loses and in his mind you suck because you just "made" him lose his bankroll. You are 20-1 and he is 0-1 and broke because hes an idiot. Its the nature of the game and I dont think you should respond to any negative or troll comments. Not worth your time.
    Last edited by The Baron; 05-30-13 at 07:29 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fitguy67

First ... 93949596979899 ... Last