PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post

No thanks...I don't need a resume lil buddy. I run a company and do the hiring. Back to your burger flippin job you go with those comeback attempts.
    I own a company too...........

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Well kudos to you then. What do you do?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    She has big money backing her. I don't have enough money to fight this in court. My lawyer advised me that it would be in my best interest to comply with the cease and desist order and not post again in that thread. I was on the phone with my lawyer earlier and he said it is OK to answer questions regarding this matter in other threads but not in the one the picture was originally posted. We went over again the fine print on her attorney's letter and we can hijack other threads to talk about my ex-mistress.
    So we're clear, any potential legal action taken in response to a thread posted on SBR would cause SBR to close and delete the thread immediately. Yet the thread is still there for anyone to read and post in......

You made a thread with a 6/10 chick and thought that made you bigtime. Not even here that would make it true.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: riffraff24

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Well kudos to you then. What do you do?
    in-home tranny cam

self fisting costs triple minutes

Paulyanna wins

ch3ss
    i make it rain....
    ch3ss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

Kobe is a beast.....

Just be glad you dont have a team like I do... I root for the Wizards....

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    in-home tranny cam

self fisting costs triple minutes

Paulyanna wins

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by ch3ss View Post
    Kobe is a beast.....

Just be glad you dont have a team like I do... I root for the Wizards....
    This is the kind of sports fan i respect. Give credit where its due even if they dont play for your team.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by thachosen1 View Post
    FYI i been traveling a lot dont have time follow me on twitter!! new to it.. follow me
    ThaRealHustla @ThaTrueHustla someitme i have 100 units 50 units and parleys as well.. BOL much love for my fans and people who wants to win win win!!! My records speack for itself
    2 NBA 50 units picks tonights SBR cannot banned me, the people champs!

2 NBA 50 units picks tonights SBR cannot banned me, the people champs!
    Your record will have to do all the talking as your grasp of the English language leaves plenty to be desired.

God bless.

ch3ss
    i make it rain....
    ch3ss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

This is the kind of sports fan i respect. Give credit where its due even if they dont play for your team.
    It is what it is ya know... I was in Vegas when Kobe hit that 3 to tie the game against the Raptors about 11 days ago... The whole place went penetrating crazy......

Kobe is really nasty....and i salute him for his play......

I wish the damn Wizards could do something right... we are the penetrating laughing stock of the NBA

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Hope he shoots himself outta the playoffs

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sukk my dikk Deemer.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9003

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Name:  bricklayer1.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  5.7 KB

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Lakers getting mauled

I/O

Lake Show down 23......now laying only 5 for the 2nd h????

Vegas thinks they get smoked tonight

I/O

3/27/2013 @ MINNESOTA
    3/28/2013 @ MILWAUKEE
    3/30/2013 @ SACRAMENTO
    4/2/2013 DALLAS
    4/5/2013 MEMPHIS
    4/7/2013 @ LA CLIPPERS
    4/9/2013 NEW ORLEANS
    4/10/2013 @ PORTLAND
    4/12/2013 GOLDEN STATE

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, that schedule is no joke
    5 road games and 4/5 playoff teams depending if u include dallas
    those not in the playoffs are gonna want to knock the lakers out of it

I/O

coming down to the wire

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF KOBE BRYANT:

Last edited by YouHave2outs; 03-28-13 at 11:11 PM.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

from LakersTopBuzz.com
    http://lakers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-v...start-200.html

Laker fans turning on each other... half of them hate him out there...
    wait 'til next year, after Dwight comes out and says, "i left because of Kobe",
    then 100%

Quote Originally Posted by AyeDGAF View Post
    PASS KOBE
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoFeiDao View Post
    Kobe forced the game when he had no legs. $tupid!!!
    Not sure what he tried to prove!!! I was uncomfortable already since the first quarter eventhough we were leading at that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakedson View Post
    sick and tired with this type of night where Kobe single handed mess up the good chemistry going on for this team... I have no answer for what is in his mind when this is going on... Clearly there is something going on inside the locker room after the first half... We were playing good team ball when Kobe re entered in the 2nd QTR and completely mess things up then after that, he came in the 2nd half with the mentality of not getting involve in the offense at all...If you guys have it in record you will see what i mean...
    Quote Originally Posted by mhf94 View Post
    Kobe's officially back to his mamba days. Does he have a brain?? It doesn't seem so. We play great with him passing the ball, it has been proven, but, he comes back into the game with over 6 mins to play and since then there was only ONE shot attempt that didn't come from him. ONE FKIN SHOT ATTEMPT. And we scored one that one too. He completely lost this game for us. Completely lost it. Disgusting play from him. I'm seriously irritated about it. I wonder what NBAtruthwriter has to say about this one. Was it Dwight who didn't move? Pau was soft? Meeks' shot selection? Kobe completely pulled this loss for us, if we don't make the playoffs, it's 100% on him.
    WHAT-THE-FK are you talking about?? You're putting this (parcially) on Pau?? He was great tonight. Maybe not great defensively, but offensively he was great. He's playing much better than he has maybe all year. If someone is blaming anyone but Kobe on this one, they should have their brains checked, seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlaker85 View Post
    Kobe dont care about nobody but his self and records. Yea he wants to win but his way he wants it his way or i will jack up shots and play no d. He my fav player but I cant wait till he retires. The lakers should amnesty him. There want be any good teams that want him, cause he dont pass.

Ratzz

THREAD: Mike D’Antoni Frustrated With Kobe One-On-One Play

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-v...58.html#824127

the Kobe-Haters club keep growing, every day in Los Angeles there are more (just read)

Quote Originally Posted by SourceCode View Post
    Talk to kobe and confront him about the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by sevankb24 View Post
    when Kobe goes into full on hero ball, 10 times out of 10, Dwight doesnt give it to Kobe. Ive noticed this for a while. Its pretty obvious that he doesnt want Kobe having the ball but sadly, all the other teammates are a bunch of sissies and quickly give Kobe the ball. I was watching the game yesterday and noticed that Gasol doesnt function out there until Kobe tells him to do something. There was a moment in the game where Kobe was being guarded well and the other guys were open and yet Gasol didnt even look at anyone else and just tried to get it to Kobe. It is just pathetic that everyone is scared of Kobe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki_gave_nash_lapdance View Post
    D antoni needs stop to with subliminal messages and go up to kobe and straight out talk to him that his hero is hurting the team we beat a very go pacers team on the road without him on good ball movement so we don't need his hero ball
    Yeah I noticed that yesterday too! Dwight had a clear pass to either Kobe or Blake to inbound the ball. He looked at Kobe almost pretended he was about to pass it to him, and then passed it to Kobe. Ah, I loved it. But then, Blake passed the mid court and immediately gave it to Kobe, so...

Quote Originally Posted by LKnight View Post
    Same story different day

Ratzz

Lakers more exasperated every day..
    must be hell being a Laker fand and watching this.

How could all these fans write this otherwise?

You would think little hints like this would make Kobe realize the damage he is doing to this team. I understand in the 4th quarter in crunch time, give it to Kobe and get out of the way but in the 3rd quarter? For what? Also, something that ticks me off more then anything is that Kobe will never acknowledge that sometimes he messes up. He just says " We need to play better team defense" and " We need to execute better". No Kobe, dont use the word "we" if youre going to play "me" basketball. Apparently in Kobes mind, "Executing" means setting a pick for him and then he goes in for a fadeway jumpshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by zheck13 View Post
    This shouldn't be a problem because it's basketball 101. When a shot is made, the big inbounds the ball and outlets it to the POINT GUARD, not the shooting guard.
    And I'M frustrated with his lack of a spine to tell kobe directly instead of dropping these wimpy, whiny hints after we've lost yet another game.
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyRay View Post
    I just dont understand how a team full of vets never say anything to Kobe about moving the ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4life21 View Post
    It's been Kobe's team this whole year, and look where his selfishness has gotten us. Sometimes you gotta place blame where it's due, and right now, it's on Kobe. No denying it. Lack of ball movement comes from Kobe, you don't need to be a genius to figure that one out.
    Quote Originally Posted by IhatetheCeltics View Post
    Kobe should call his idol MJ and ask for tips on how to play without stagnating the offense. That's one thing Mike was better at, playing within a team concept yet still dominating. So much of Bryant is 1 on 1, he doesn't really move without the ball.

Ratzz

has any ONE athlete ever become SO DESPISED by his own fans...?!?!

Cmon kobe....all those guys can ball man. why can't you relinquish a lil?!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gemfow View Post
    Kobe is one reason a big reason why there is no fluidity to the offense. You move the ball around and he won't even shoot the open shot, he will pump fake and then start to size his man up, it's frustrating. Come fourth quarter Kobe feels its his ball and everything must go through him.

Question: how do teammates suppose to consistently ignore a player who is consistently waving for the ball, yelling whooh, to get the ball or once its inbounded, he's coming to get the ball? This will go on until retirement.
    Actually we made a run in the 2nd quarter, without him, and got up by 14. When he came in that lead disappeared and we went to halftime by only 3. In the 4th it was basically the same thing. We were only down by 2 before he came in, and we eventually lost by 10 or so. So your initial thought was correct. The Bucks didn't make a run with Kobe on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by AyeDGAF View Post
    I'd rather have a kobe with 5-6 asisst with about 1-3 TURNOVERS than a 7-11 assist with like 5-8 Turnovers..

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    When Kobe was 28 , it was a trade off. And he so great he could make it work to a large extent. But at 34 , it hurts like hell. In fact, not just this year, but for the last three years it has hurt this team. The teams that got booted by Dallas and OKC could have been better had Kobe played a more egalitarian form of ball because when you have many weapons, its better to use them all than just have them there as maniquins. But really, that is what they are and have been. Yes, Kobe will throw scraps once in a while, but none of teams in the last three years are close as good and diversified as they could have been and should have been. Yet it keeps going on through all the losses and all the months.

No matter what is going on, no matter how bad it gets, no matter how old he is, no matter the evidence against him playing it this way so late in his career, he just can't stop. And anyone who followed him all his career knew it woudn't stop, ever. One could even predict it, years ago, like um, someone here did years ago, lol. One could write a thread about it now, perhaps calling it the sad, inevitable end of Kobe Bryant. Hmmm...where have I heard that before....it almost rings a bell. Yeah, people gave that thread plenty of heat and negative reps. But baby, we are living it all year. Courtesy of Kobe Bryant. And yeah, it was just that sad and predictable. And all the attacks and neg votes by the fans who can't take the truth aint gonna change the reality that keeps smacking this team in the face, the blows being given by its own "leader" and best player.

And the truth is, at 34, if he keeps doing it, this team is done FOR GOOD.

Quote Originally Posted by jrdogg29 View Post
    it's all KOBE....get over it

I/O

Outside

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Outside
    Greatness better work some magic

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

William is the reason the Lakers suck this year... Motherfukker couldn't shut his feminine mouth in Players Talk...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

Ratzz

man, more Kobe-hatred and disappointment from Laker faithful..
    on a All-Laker-Forum... every game it grows.. every game it happens sooner in the thread.

LakersTopBuzz.com
    http://lakers.topbuzz.com/PNphpBB2-v...start-150.html

Quote Originally Posted by AChad92 View Post
    come on*kobe that's 3 to's
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwin View Post
    C'mon*kobe u gotta take care of the ball.
    Quote Originally Posted by steven18 View Post
    almost all of the clippers points are off turnovers,*most of them from kobe,*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwin View Post
    These*TO's r killing us!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AbalosMusic View Post
    Hope Kobe doesnt go hero ball...im dreading a loss...but I really hope we win
    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheSkyFall24 View Post
    Kobe's defense has been atrocious,*he leaves his man EVERY SINGLE TIME down the court. He'll honestly*never learn how to play off-ball defense...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan-of-the-game View Post
    Keep*your eye on Kobe, 2nd half the shooter will show up and*the passer will disappear.*
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDaLakers View Post
    How did*Kobe get all team defense? Ever?
    Quote Originally Posted by userpete1037 View Post
    I guess we left our Big Pants at home...
    Quote Originally Posted by noam57 View Post
    Butler is killing us*God damit..
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvDaLakers View Post
    Kobe's man again
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoFeiDao View Post
    $uck Kobe!!! You can't let Butler....
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers_fan_1995 View Post
    The sad part is we are home/.\
    F**K Kobe's defense.*Ill consider this guy*a leader when he decides to play defense. Just astonishing how a lot of commentators never call him out on it but are quick to call out other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by an-of-the-game View Post
    *Kobe loves leaving guys open from 3
    Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=#ffd715
    AyeDGAF[/COLOR];18328988]Kobe worst off-ball defender of*all time

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Ratzz was that really nessecary

Cmon now

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Rat you have no life.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Ratzz was that really nessecary

Cmon now
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Rat you have no life.

Gentlemen. Gentlemen please. I am not a savage.

i would not be doing this AT ALL unless the renown author of this thread specifically requested this of me.
    nay, I say... not requested... even more.. i say.. COMMANDED me to do so.

Please take note that he writes "Kobe-haters.. CHECK IN!!"

that is a direct order. i am only trying to be polite and oblige him as much as i am able,
    and since he beckons for "Kobe-Haters" .. i brought him more..

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Popcorn

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    thats pretty interesting but not surprising

First 123456 Last