Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Bad clock management there

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7002

call the timeout at 14 seconds then u get 1 throw for a TD if u need to u can spike it after

Pats blew that one

Ravens so lucky to be down 6 @ half

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Just killed the over there

SteelerFanUK
    SteelerFanUK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Brady showing his class kicking out at Ed Reed there

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Balt should be down 31-7 not 13-7. Some piss poor play calling and clock management from both teams.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Harbaugh is pissed... Harbaughs are always pissed it mustbe in their blood

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

Should have called a time out on that play, maybe they thought they had more time

SteelerFanUK
    SteelerFanUK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Harbaugh whines likes a girl but had a point about the kick

JerseyRobby

I can name hundreds of coverages Michael Vick can't beat

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    How much do you bench?
    Hahahahahaha this guy has reached ultimate low of asking an anonymous poster on a message board "how much do you bench." Damn man, its going to be a long road for ya.

DirtyBird1500

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanUK View Post
    Brady showing his class kicking out at Ed Reed there
    I'm just surprised Brady didnt beg for a flag there!!

vikesbills24
    vikesbills24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Over 25 second half?? Thoughts??

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Quote Originally Posted by vikesbills24 View Post
    Thats a bad line. 24.

DirtyBird1500

I dont know, tough call. Things would have to really shift from the first half.

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Brady kicking the leg up.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Balt +3 has gone from +105 to -120

anybody got a pic of miss brady with his legs spread for the Ravens

Conan

That's my # lock it up

vikesbills24
    vikesbills24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

I got in 24.5 over. Horrible day today but pats offense is rolling. I need the ravens to show up though. Bad line though. Should be 24

Dfjay9

Over 23.5 for me. Got pats -7.5 full game (also had Pats -4.5 1H which barely cashed as time expired...)

3-0-1 so far with 2 pending!

JerseyRobby

Run every first down lol

Conan

Nice catch boldin

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBird1500 View Post
    Hahahahahaha this guy has reached ultimate low of asking an anonymous poster on a message board "how much do you bench." Damn man, its going to be a long road for ya.
    What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

DirtyBird1500

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.
    Cool story, bro.

Conan

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

You mad bro?

Dfjay9

You're going to jail because if you were part of an Elite Seal team then that would be classified. I 2nd the "cool story, bro" comment.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

the ravens are done

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9808

this game is over, congrats patriot fans

You know if brady wins the superbowl he is auto greatest of all time

Brady just has all day to throw, best ran team in all of sports

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2122071

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBird1500 View Post
    Cool story, bro.

Shit just got real, didn't it?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    this game is over, congrats patriot fans

You know if brady wins the superbowl he is auto greatest of all time

Brady just has all day to throw, best ran team in all of sports
    if he loses he loses back 2 back super bowls inside domes, loses 3 super bowls in 5 years and is only getting there when the competition is weak or the teams that can beat them lose before they play them

still, he is top 5 all time

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Nice catch Welker. Geez

First ... 45678910 ... Last