Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Bendo looked absolutely horrible, but he always does at the weigh ins. Again I dont think its an issue of Nate having problems meeting weight, its a title fight, you are not allowed the one pound window, he was clearly unaware.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24878

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Bendo looked absolutely horrible, but he always does at the weigh ins. Again I dont think its an issue of Nate having problems meeting weight, its a title fight, you are not allowed the one pound window, he was clearly unaware.
    If he was clearly unaware... Than he's a dumb fuk. Fuk him.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Benson Henderson has one of the hardest weight cuts in all of MMA, and looked absolutely disgusting.

Diaz didn't have nearly as much trouble making weight, he just misunderstood the rules. He had no idea he couldn't be one pound over.

I'm big on Benson too, but let's be legit here.
    Are u focking kidding me????? Someone doesn't know what the fukk they need to weigh in at??? Never in my career did I ever question the weight I was to make!! Wtf!???

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Are u focking kidding me????? Someone doesn't know what the fukk they need to weigh in at??? Never in my career did I ever question the weight I was to make!! Wtf!???
    The point doesn't pertain to his intelligence, though; it pertains to whether or not the cut was so difficult that he missed weight despite his best efforts, as this is what is relevant on fight night. It's quite obvious that he did not.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

For those that are interested, the last 5 unit max wager that lost was against Diaz this time of year last year. Cowboy Cerone had about the worst gameplan I have ever witnessed. Which surprised me greatly with his camp.

I think Diaz can be overwhelmed if taken down. I don't see Bendo standing in front of Diaz. I think Diaz will get frustrated with the power kicks from Henderson which will open up very easy takedowns for Bendo. I don't see Bendo getting subbed either. Henderson's transitioning is some of the best in that division imo.

Cash your wagers boys!!
    Diaz overwhelmed if he gets tooken down r u serious dude Gracie student an a damn good one an he likes being on his back if Diaz gets him on ground an pulls his guard it's tap, snap, or nap time!!

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah that is pretty odd isn't it. It was clear that after Nate weighed in @ 155.6 and was approached by Dana about it he was surprised there was no one pound over limit because of the title fight. For the Gracie camp to not be aware of such a thing is pretty bad. You'd think Nick would be aware of this because he was a champion in Strikeforce which i assume has the same setup. I'd think the commission regulates the weigh in protocol and not the promotion so no reason to think otherwise. For a fighter/camp to be so irresponsible in the title fight to me says a lot.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

The point doesn't pertain to his intelligence, though; it pertains to whether or not the cut was so difficult that he missed weight despite his best efforts, as this is what is relevant on fight night. It's quite obvious that he did not.
    Heard he took a few attempts. I might be wrong.

Glad my money is on the guy rehydrating while this fuk stick is trying to make weight.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

all bigday does is kill animals and gamble

no time for other things

some pussy here and there

would not question him
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gabe

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Diaz overwhelmed if he gets tooken down r u serious dude Gracie student an a damn good one an he likes being on his back if Diaz gets him on ground an pulls his guard it's tap, snap, or nap time!!
    ??? Do u even wager MMA??

GL with your wager. Gracie "camp" just lost ALL of what little respect I had for them. They don't even know what the fukkin weights are.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry. I'm fired up.

I love all.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

A fired up bigday

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Vegas, I don't get fired up often...

Vegas39

Daimo will love you more now

MD

Heard he took a few attempts. I might be wrong.

Glad my money is on the guy rehydrating while this fuk stick is trying to make weight.
    He did, but it's unlikely that he would have had any issues with his cut had he known about the rule (although it's clearly ridiculous that he did not). Unfortunate for Nate, good for us, although Ben's weight cuts are getting scary.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

One day Daimo and I'll meet. He doesn't know it yet..

I have a lot of experimental Wrastling moves id like to try on him.

Vegas39

One day Daimo and I'll meet. He doesn't know it yet..

I have a lot of experimental Wrastling moves id like to try on him.

GL tomorrow
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

He did, but it's unlikely that he would have had any issues with his cut had he known about the rule (although it's clearly ridiculous that he did not). Unfortunate for Nate, good for us, although Ben's weight cuts are getting scary.
    Bendo has been mastering the art of cutting weight. Never a worry with him. GL pal

Sacrelicious

Bendo looks scary when he cuts weight, but he knows what he is doing, the guys clearly in touch with his body because he has never once looked out of it on fight night.

Looking forward to cashing my five unit on him, its gonna be a wicked night folks.

MD

Bendo looks scary when he cuts weight, but he knows what he is doing, the guys clearly in touch with his body because he has never once looked out of it on fight night.

Looking forward to cashing my five unit on him, its gonna be a wicked night folks.
    Not even after he gassed for two rounds, stopped sweating, collapsed, and had to be taken to three different emergency rooms, where he was rehydrated intravenously a total of four times? Yeah, he's got this shit down.

Mercersux

Not even after he gassed for two rounds, stopped sweating, collapsed, and had to be taken to three different emergency rooms, where he was rehydrated intravenously a total of four times? Yeah, he's got this shit down.
    Hey, nobody said being in touch with ones body is the same for everyone...He is champion though so eh.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Hey, nobody said being in touch with ones body is the same for everyone...He is champion though so eh.
    Doesn't really have much to do with your post (really only relates to the "he is champion" bit, which made me think about this), but has there been a less impressive champion with a title defence in recent memory than Benson Henderson? There probably isn't a top 10 fighter in the world that he'd open at -200 or more against (excluding those he's beaten already), has almost no finishing ability, and so many holes in his game that it's ridiculous. The obvious argument is that, hey, he keeps winning, but I'm pretty sure even Urijah Faber could have won a title fight against Edgar with those judges. I'm huge on him in this fight, but Christ, he's a shitty champ.

Mercersux

Doesn't really have much to do with your post (really only relates to the "he is champion" bit, which made me think about this), but has there been a less impressive champion with a title defence in recent memory than Benson Henderson? There probably isn't a top 10 fighter in the world that he'd open at -200 or more against (excluding those he's beaten already), has almost no finishing ability, and so many holes in his game that it's ridiculous. The obvious argument is that, hey, he keeps winning, but I'm pretty sure even Urijah Faber could have won a title fight against Edgar with those judges. I'm huge on him in this fight, but Christ, he's a shitty champ.
    I'm sort of going off the top of my head since I'm not going to go back and watch a whole fight for the sake of reaffirming my stance, but I think that Henderson won the first fight. It was close but i tend to think he did enough. Now for the second fight. I had it 3-2 Edgar and I do remember that match up a bit more. I personally had it 2-2 going into the fifth round. Now i know that Edgar did enough to win the 5th for me but it was just as close a round as probably all ten have been between those two. Could have been a case of you have to "BEAT" the champ to win the belt in that second fight. Regardless, i think your right with the -200 thing. I personally see a 5 rnd grinder W for Henderson with some suspense thrown in. couple bad spots he ultimately works through.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Theres no more racism in American right?
    a white cowboy hick from the midwest can back a half negro half gook

awesome

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6543

Anyone got early lines for Nelson v mitrione card?

Ricci is gonna dominate smith

Sacrelicious

Sorry MD I dont mean to sound like an idiot, but when did that happen??

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Didnt this happen in WEC though a while ago? Cerrone five rounder I believe? He's probably worked on his cutting and rehydration techniques since then (and I think it's shown in most of his fights)

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Morning run with a toothpick in my mouth

MD

Sorry MD I dont mean to sound like an idiot, but when did that happen??
    No worries, you don't sound like an idiot at all.
    As V said, the first Cerrone fight.

Sacrelicious

Fair enough, we're talking early 2010. That being said, its safe to hypothesize at the very least that given his performance and cardio in every fight he has had since that point, he has worked on his weight cutting. I've never seen any sign of him even close to gassing since.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    all bigday does is kill animals and gamble

no time for other things

some pussy here and there

would not question him

RG3ING

??? Do u even wager MMA??

GL with your wager. Gracie "camp" just lost ALL of what little respect I had for them. They don't even know what the fukkin weights are.
    An yeah I do an records are overrated in mma capping wise..the lines of -400 or more no shit they win more then lose! Donald C is a legit stand up fighter an Diaz made him look foolish he used his reach to take away the crazy kicks an elbows Diaz will do the same to him an he won't take Diaz to the ground dude please u lost respect for the Gracie camp ur outta ur mind dude! Diaz will put him to sleep if he doesn't tap if this goes to the ground congrats with ur record dude an betting huge favs but ur losses have cost u big units cause you lay so much to win a little amount an ill take Diaz at +130 an BJ at +275 with his experience I look for value instead of laying 700 to win 100 like you do
    Last edited by RG3ING; 12-08-12 at 01:06 PM.

Vegas39

this RG quickly becoming biggest joke on here

RG3ING

Hey do you think BJ at +275 isn't good value?? An how do you think Diaz won't submit if it goes to the ground??how an I a joke! Ur a clown Vegas go suck a fat babies dick up til ya hick up

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Hey do you think BJ at +275 isn't good value?? An how do you think Diaz won't submit if it goes to the ground??how an I a joke! Ur a clown Vegas go suck a fat babies dick up til ya hick up
    If you read this in the how is babby formed voice, it is hilarious.

Vegas39

response I expected keep trying kid

KY basketball

First 1234567 ... Last