Ditto!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by the seer View Post

ball st +7 -115 1 unit
    winner
    Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    I want to hold Seer's penis in my mouth!

Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave The Seer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Trackrec, Urbanwildlife, and TC Woods

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

xcrazyaenoyx
    xcrazyaenoyx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post

winner
    LMAOOOOOO . whats your lean for tmr seer?

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by xcrazyaenoyx View Post
    LMAOOOOOO . whats your lean for tmr seer?
    really liking the Bowling Green defense, may add under later but like the side much better
    Bowling Green +3 -115 1 unit

jihadvillager

line down to +1.5 from +3.5 on most books now despite 75-80% on ohio.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I like your pick on BG and the under tonight. What are your thoughts for ULM vs. Ark State tomorrow. I am thinking Ark State large at anyting 7 or under.

falcon42
    falcon42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Going against you tonight, I have Ohio at -1.5

Here is why, tell me why I am wrong,

Ohio does better in the redzone, has a much better kicker, wins the turnover margin, and does better on 3rd down. They also have a decent passing game, while Bowling Green might have the worst passing game in the nation. I also think Bowling Green has the worst special teams in the nation while Ohio is one of the best special teams. For those reasons I think Ohio gets the close win.

Either way good luck been tuned in to the thread all season and enjoy the picks

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by falcon42 View Post
    Going against you tonight, I have Ohio at -1.5

Here is why, tell me why I am wrong,

Ohio does better in the redzone, has a much better kicker, wins the turnover margin, and does better on 3rd down. They also have a decent passing game, while Bowling Green might have the worst passing game in the nation. I also think Bowling Green has the worst special teams in the nation while Ohio is one of the best special teams. For those reasons I think Ohio gets the close win.

Either way good luck been tuned in to the thread all season and enjoy the picks
    Ohio is playing their 3rd game in 12 days. BG is coming off a bye. BG is 8th in total defense, 9 in scoring defense (15 ppg), 16th in sacks. BG has allowed more than 12 points to only one conference opponent & that was Toledo who I feel has a better offense than Ohio. Both teams are in the top 20 in least turnovers lost so I can't assume that Ohio wins that battle. BG's 3 losses were to Toledo, VTech, & Florida (3 quality opponents). Ohio's loss was to Mia OH who BG beat 37-12. Both team's last game was against EMIch who BG beat 24-3 & Ohio beat 45-14. If BG allowed their average at 15 ppg then they only need 13 pts to cover. BG has covered 10 of the last 13 in this series which tells me they play to their potential vs Ohio. I don't see anything to warrant laying the points with Ohio. To me, it is BG or nothing & I will always take the much better defense getting a fg cushion.
    Last edited by The Seer; 11-07-12 at 06:39 PM. Reason: meant FG not TD

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    I like your pick on BG and the under tonight. What are your thoughts for ULM vs. Ark State tomorrow. I am thinking Ark State large at anyting 7 or under.
    I'm just adding a small half unit play on the under tonight
    BG/OH Under 48 -110 1/2 unit

I waited too long and it went to 7, would have loved that 6 1/2 but I'll take it at 7. Browning being out for La Mon is a major blow. This is more of a fade of La MOnroe here though.
    Thursday
    Ark St -7 -110 1 unit

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Is Browning offically out for tomm?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

"

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Is Browning offically out for tomm?
    "..........The junior left the stadium on crutches and returned to the game after halftime with a boot on his left foot.He left the sidelines again before the Ragin' Cajuns handed ULM its first conference loss of the year, but Browning's mind did not leave the game or his team or their goals they have set for the season.
    Berry said he received multiple text messages from his quarterback well into Saturday night, assuring him he would be back for ULM's Thursday night contest against Arkansas State.
    The head coach never reveals the prognosis of an injury but said Browning's would not require surgery, but it will sideline him for this week's game and maybe even longer.
    "There is a chance we might see him later in the season, potentially a bowl game if that comes our direction," Berry said. "And I would be pretty hopeful for that, but as of right now he's out.""

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

thanks for the info

falcon42
    falcon42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Ohio is playing their 3rd game in 12 days. BG is coming off a bye. BG is 8th in total defense, 9 in scoring defense (15 ppg), 16th in sacks. BG has allowed more than 12 points to only one conference opponent & that was Toledo who I feel has a better offense than Ohio. Both teams are in the top 20 in least turnovers lost so I can't assume that Ohio wins that battle. BG's 3 losses were to Toledo, VTech, & Florida (3 quality opponents). Ohio's loss was to Mia OH who BG beat 37-12. Both team's last game was against EMIch who BG beat 24-3 & Ohio beat 45-14. If BG allowed their average at 15 ppg then they only need 13 pts to cover. BG has covered 10 of the last 13 in this series which tells me they play to their potential vs Ohio. I don't see anything to warrant laying the points with Ohio. To me, it is BG or nothing & I will always take the much better defense getting a fg cushion.
    Well I definitely didn't see Ohio choking on special teams like they have haha. Other than that, lets hope for an Ohio 2 point win so we can both be winners?

and I am with you on Ark St. tomorrow night.

jihadvillager

why cant they all be this easy..

Smoooookeyyyyy
    I back and tail Seer a lot! xD
    Smoooookeyyyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 250

Colts.. Jags...

Has to be edge to MJD at home right?

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoooookeyyyyy View Post
    Colts.. Jags...

Has to be edge to MJD at home right?
    He is not playing.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Seer is working with the books.. You've been warned!!

The Seer

what an idiot

Smoooookeyyyyy

MJD not playing... Freeney out, two colts CB out... Hmm.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Seer is on a roll. Watch out guys he is about to go on his typical 3 week cold streak.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

what an idiot
    Agreed !!!

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Seer is on a roll. Watch out guys he is about to go on his typical 3 week cold streak.
    we should start trolling your thread, how many NCAA teasers are you gonna bury everyone with this week?

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Ark St/K-State. I tailed you

The Seer

I waited too long and it went to 7, would have loved that 6 1/2 but I'll take it at 7. Browning being out for La Mon is a major blow. This is more of a fade of La MOnroe here though.
    Thursday
    Ark St -7 -110 1 unit
    adding:
    FSU/VT under 50 -110 1 unit
    FSu has had 2 weeks to prepare. In their 3 road games they have failed to cover all 3 and all 3 have gone under. VT has gone under their last 2 and I expect their defense to play well on the thursday night national tv game.
    NFL
    JAx +4 -110 1 unit
    I'm fading Luck on the road. His production on the road has been the opposite of his home games.

GL guys

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Locked any thing is this weekend?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

all books have 3...where are you getting 4 on jags?

Smoooookeyyyyy

Bovada has 4

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Let's talk about the UNDER in the Arky State game. Arky State will get their 28-40 points, but will Monroe get more than 20 tonight with backup QB and banged up offense?

ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Seer, I respect your insights on a lot of these games and I have tailed you on a few of your picks as well but I can't figure out why you're betting the Jags tonight. Other than them being at home, I can see no advantage to them even with the points.

• They've got the worst offense in the league in points scored and yards gained.
    • Their one offensive powerhouse (MJD) is out.
    • Their defense is in the bottom 25% of the league in all categories

I suppose I can see a little bit of the "fade Luck away from home" angle but in order to keep the game within the 3-4 points you have to score points and stop the other team from scoring at will. Both of which the Jags have problems doing.

GL in whatever you play but I can't put down good money on the Jags tonight.

I do like your FSU/VT under bet though. I also like VT plus the points and might even parlay VT/under.

J_smiff
    J_smiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16095

Quote Originally Posted by Smoooookeyyyyy View Post
    MJD not playing... Freeney out, two colts CB out... Hmm.
    Freeney is playing....

And the 2 CB's are Vontae (been out the last 3 weeks) and our worst defensive player by far in Powers. Lost his starting job a couple weeks back.

I'm 7-1 ATS betting the Colts this year (only loss was the Packers game) and the Colts are the play tonight, BIG.

tr4sh
    tr4sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5701

One thing to note about the Jaguars is that Rashad Jennings isnt really that much of a step down from MJD. Also, whether Luck plays upto his potential or not, Colts havent blown anyone out (more than 7 points). They barely beat the @Titans, Browns and lost to Jags already.

I dont have much lean on either the Jags or Colts spread so I'm not arguing for or against... just wanted to state Rashad Jennings being a pretty decent backup. This game will probably decided by that one fumble probably so it seems like a crapshoot to me.

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Seer, I respect your insights on a lot of these games and I have tailed you on a few of your picks as well but I can't figure out why you're betting the Jags tonight. Other than them being at home, I can see no advantage to them even with the points.

• They've got the worst offense in the league in points scored and yards gained.
    • Their one offensive powerhouse (MJD) is out.
    • Their defense is in the bottom 25% of the league in all categories

I suppose I can see a little bit of the "fade Luck away from home" angle but in order to keep the game within the 3-4 points you have to score points and stop the other team from scoring at will. Both of which the Jags have problems doing.

GL in whatever you play but I can't put down good money on the Jags tonight.

I do like your FSU/VT under bet though. I also like VT plus the points and might even parlay VT/under.
    Besides Luck being a different QB on the road, Jax already beat Indy outright at Indy. They scored 22 in that game. I'm sure Jax players are confident they can do it again. They've won 3 straight in this series. Gabbert is 3-o vs the Colts and only thrown 1 pick in those games. The look ahead line a month ago was Jax -3, now it's +3.5 or 4. Jax historically plays Indy close even with Manning. Historically, teams on the short week on thursday night have an advantage. Home teams playing on Thursday night are 33-18 ATS. Now I'm getting more than a field goal in what I think will be a close game so I'm gonna take it. Indy can still win and not cover.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    Let's talk about the UNDER in the Arky State game. Arky State will get their 28-40 points, but will Monroe get more than 20 tonight with backup QB and banged up offense?
    With what you just said , why are you interested in the total ? If that is what you believe just play Arky......do not be greedy.

First ... 74757677787980 ... Last