Betpoints: 134523

lakers humiliated again tonight

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Goat shit buried

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers are the best team in the NBA... their $100 payroll proves it.

other teams can only hope to be so good.

Ratzz

man, is he sorry he created this thread.. he had no idea it would have legs like this..

this is gonna go on all season..

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

You guys are all delusional. The Lakers "only lost by single digits". They'll be awesome when they get Nash back.

For people that don't get the joke, the OP was saying the Lakers were doing fine because they only lost by single digits to OKC.

Ratzz

i think it's unfair that the Lakers are forced to play non-All-Stars at some positions..
    i don't really see how that is legal. The Lakers are special, and if one of our All-Star
    (and future HoF'er goes down... then we should be able to grab one from another team)
    until our guy gets better!!

.. like i think that the Lakers should be able to use Westbrook until Nashty gets healthy..
    and we should also be able to use Love while Pau is not 100%.

Lakers having injuries and not being able to win is TOTAL BS.
    Stern is responsible.

..really has it in for the Lakers by not making that possible.*

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

lmao

BigDofBA

You guys are delusional. You'll see.

OKC, San Antonio, Memphis, and the Clippers have zero shot against the Lakers. The Lakers got Howard. They're champs baby. All the way.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You guys are delusional. You'll see.

OKC, San Antonio, Memphis, and the Clippers have zero shot against the Lakers. The Lakers got Howard. They're champs baby. All the way.
    If all 4 of those teams had plane crashes and killed everyone Lakers still wouldnt win the west.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    If all 4 of those teams had plane crashes and killed everyone Lakers still wouldnt win the west.
    I would probably take Golden State, Houston, and Dallas over them.

Houston and Dallas have already beaten LA and Dallas doesn't even have Dirk.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigDofBA I want to slap some KY Jelly on your ass and get to cracken'

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

While I don't think the LAK are very good right now..horrible road trip.

But the truth is that Brown's offense was based upon Nash being out and now so is D'antoni.
    Nash is the straw that stirs the drink.

The problem is that Howard is already whining about never being in an offense without being the star. Hey dummy...what did you think was going to happen when you joined a team with Kobe? Did your really think you would be a go to guy?

BigDofBA

The Lakers should trade Kobe Bryant to OKC. We could use another guy coming off the bench and LA could use our draft picks to rebuild their poorly constructed team.

Ratzz

The Lakers should trade Kobe Bryant to OKC. We could use another guy coming off the bench and LA could use our draft picks to rebuild their poorly constructed team.
    WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP.

that's disgusting, who would want a "me only" pig on their team.. even on the bench..
    OKC has the best team chemistry in the league*

why would you as a fan want to touch that..

impossible anyways.. both KD and RW HATE Kobe..
    when they were at the Olympics..

Kobe would tell KD.. "Russ says he's better than you"

when he was with RW.. "Kevin says he's the reason you went to the Finals".. *

and told them both to give up, not returning to Finals, the Lakers were

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I dont know about OKC but I def think Bryant should request a trade to a contender lol (im being sarcastic of course). Seriously, who didnt see this coming though? pre-season should have set off some warnings for people as it exposed the lakers as pretty much having zero depth. I didnt think it would be this bad though. In the defense of the Lakers though, they have been missing both point guards for most of the season and now Gasol is out (who I think is highly underrated). In short, this is going to be a murphys law type of season for the Lakers.

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

man, they can't even win the west side of Cleveland right now

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    I dont know about OKC but I def think Bryant should request a trade to a contender lol (im being sarcastic of course). Seriously, who didnt see this coming though? pre-season should have set off some warnings for people as it exposed the lakers as pretty much having zero depth. I didnt think it would be this bad though. In the defense of the Lakers though, they have been missing both point guards for most of the season and now Gasol is out (who I think is highly underrated). In short, this is going to be a murphys law type of season for the Lakers.
    'but its the pre season' All I heard on the radio in Sept and Oct. Then when they started off 1-4 or whatever...'its the Princeton offense" , "WTF is Brown doing?" a day later he is caned. The thing is that Princeton offense was more efficient than the offense they ran last year, what changed was defense. I attribute that to Bynum being gone and Howard being in. Howard gets all sorts of accolades for some defensive presence, guy is a zero. So he is a downgrade there, and he was always a down grade offensively. Bynum had mental problems and injury problems but he is a better player than Howard. When theyre both healthy. People can laugh at that all they want. Probably never get a chance to see it but he was. getting away from kobe I thought would get his head straight, until I saw he hurt himself bowling. So maybe the guy is just a functioning retard.

Even if Lakers were healthy they werent going ot win 50 games this season. That makes them a 5 seed at best, and just another first round exit in the play offs.

Seriously this is just the tip of the ice burg.

Wait til people realize what they have next year and the pay roll that mess is going to be. Kobe alone accounts for 61 million on the books. They have to overpay that over rated stiff, and they dont have any draft picks. I dont even think they have a protected one in case they do get a lottery pick this year. So them failing monumentally and getting to the lottery isnt going to help them. Although I could be wrong and if they get a lottery pick it is protected. But doubt this 'brain trust' ever thought in a million years they would be in the lottery so I doubt they protected anything.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

SALOON THIS SHIT please

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

When was the last time goatmalk posted in this thread? This may be the longest and greatest burial in SBR history.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

but he'll say he won cause of the views/replies.

Ratzz

i think that Goatmilk won this thread because we are all going to look pretty damn stupitt
    when the Lakers go 16-0 in the playoffs...*

Goat wins again. you'll see

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Do the Lakers look like shit? Yes
    Are the Lakers banged up and missing key players? Yes
    Are the Lakers guaranteed to starting racking up wins once key players return? No
    Could the Lakers continue to be sub .500 when key players return? Yes
    Do the Lakers have a chance of rounding in to a contender once healthy and learning new system? Yes
    Win or lose will the Lakers haters, jealous of the 31 NBA Finals appearances and 16 NBA titles continue to obsess? Yes

Lots of SBR posters obsessed with the Lakers. I'm no doctor, but sure seems unhealthy to me.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

wantitall4moi

LOL Mike Dantoni lost it on TJ Simers, going to be on the local radio show here.

http://www.iheart.com/live/189/?autoplay=true Simers will be on at the bottom of the hour

But Dantoni answer from Simers...do you guys even know what defense is? Dantoni: 'Hell yes we practiced defense for half an hour'.

LMAO half an hour on the thing they need the most. Dwight Howard should be doing 2 things in practice. 50% of the time free throw line, at least 1000 free throws a day, rest of the time defense.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Hahahaha

wantitall4moi

http://www.am570radio.com/cc-common/...ticle=10636472

video of the interaction between dantoni and simers

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers fans crying about missing Nash

Bulls are missing Rose and Rip leaving them with no guards but they play team ball so its ok

Kobe is a cancer he got his name because of Shaq otherwise Kobe would be a nobody

Lakers are 1-10 when Kobe scores more than 30

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Lakers fans crying about missing Nash

Bulls are missing Rose and Rip leaving them with no guards but they play team ball so its ok

Kobe is a cancer he got his name because of Shaq otherwise Kobe would be a nobody

Lakers are 1-10 when Kobe scores more than 30
    Actually, Nash, Blake, and Pau. Rose is a fractured player....Rip sucks ass. Nash + Blake + Pau greater than fractured Rose and sucks ass old washed up Rip.

Kobe 30,000+ points. Like it or not. Top 10 ever.....probably top 7. 5 Rings. All hail the Black Mamba.

Bulls have zero titles in 15 years and counting

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Actually, Nash, Blake, and Pau. Rose is a fractured player....Rip sucks ass. Nash + Blake + Pau greater than fractured Rose and sucks ass old washed up Rip.

Kobe 30,000+ points. Like it or not. Top 10 ever.....probably top 7. 5 Rings. All hail the Black Mamba.

Bulls have zero titles in 15 years and counting

Well at least youre alive. But you sond like Dantoni. Guys haslost it.

What do you do after getting embarrassed by a 4-17 team? When youre a complete joke? Double practice? Extra reps? Nope ...you take the day off.

LMAO this team is in complete disarray. They flew into New York late last night, so had more than enough time to get a shoot around or a full work out in today. What does Dantoni do? Calls off practice. Guy is either on serious pain killers for his knee or is trying to get fired.

William Walters

What do you do after getting embarrassed by a 4-17 team? When youre a complete joke? Double practice? Extra reps? Nope ...you take the day off.

LMAO this team is in complete disarray. They flew into New York late last night, so had more than enough time to get a shoot around or a full work out in today. What does Dantoni do? Calls off practice. Guy is either on serious pain killers for his knee or is trying to get fired.
    Wanti.......all you do is listen to the Mason & Ireland show on local sports radio and regurgitate what you hear.

I'm admitting that the Lakers are playing like crap. Defense = shit, free throws = shit, effort = shit. But, I do believe they will pull it together and make the playoffs. What happens from there................we'll have to wait and see.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you do after getting embarrassed by a 4-17 team?
    if ur a real fan u take ur lumps cuz there is no reason for this team being this bad......
    but then u got those other fans who throw out past accomplishments to prop up their squad
    any1 gonna be talking about the trophies on the lakers shelf if they miss the playoffs ?

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Wanti.......all you do is listen to the Mason & Ireland show on local sports radio and regurgitate what you hear.

I'm admitting that the Lakers are playing like crap. Defense = shit, free throws = shit, effort = shit. But, I do believe they will pull it together and make the playoffs. What happens from there................we'll have to wait and see.
    no I dont listen to local radio but someone told me Dantoni lost it on Simers and Simers was going to be on the Loose Cannons so I flipped on the website. But apparently its NATIONAL sports news I just dont flip the TV on until the afternoon, so I have missed out I guess.

Their odds of making the play offs right now is less than 50% IMO. 8 of their next 13 are on the road, and 6 of them they have about 0% chance to win SU. They could even go 2-3 in the home games. If they go 4-9 in this stretch they have n chance to make the play offs. Even 7-6 probably isnt enough. that puts them at 16-19 with 46 games to play. You think they can go 30-16 in those games? Not unless someone trades them an All Star caliber player for a guy like Antwan Jamison or something, which with their track record wouldnt be unprecedented. But unlikely.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

no I dont listen to local radio but someone told me Dantoni lost it on Simers and Simers was going to be on the Loose Cannons so I flipped on the website. But apparently its NATIONAL sports news I just dont flip the TV on until the afternoon, so I have missed out I guess.

Their odds of making the play offs right now is less than 50% IMO. 8 of their next 13 are on the road, and 6 of them they have about 0% chance to win SU. They could even go 2-3 in the home games. If they go 4-9 in this stretch they have n chance to make the play offs. Even 7-6 probably isnt enough. that puts them at 16-19 with 46 games to play. You think they can go 30-16 in those games? Not unless someone trades them an All Star caliber player for a guy like Antwan Jamison or something, which with their track record wouldnt be unprecedented. But unlikely.
    WTF? Clearly your calculator is broken.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    WTF? Clearly your calculator is broken.

OK use yours....

Knicks--- what chance to win SU?
    Was they should win that
    Phi---what chance to win SU?
    GSW---what chance to win SU?
    Den ---what chance to win SU?
    Clippers (not really an away game but whatever)---almost no chance regardless
    Hou--- What chance?
    San Antonio---no chance in hell

Remember this team is now 2-7 on the road and have lost to the Sacramento Kings , Cleveland Cavs, and every other road team they have faced. They did somehow beat the New Orleans Billikans and the Dallas Mavericks who had a D league squad on the floor that night.

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last