R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Oh well lost half a unit... lets go France!!

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice cover roxxy , I got -10,5 but I happied for you too

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

I got the live line at 8.5 and I can say that I'm even!!!

Let's get the Over and France -3.5!!

Thenextworldc
    Thenextworldc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

Quote Originally Posted by BryanBarina View Post
    Why you laughing? Roxxxy never said it was a lock. If you've got the money to bet, shouldn't you bet on the team you think is going to win? I guess is fun for some people to go through life as a cynic, but I'll never understand it.

I discussed it with you. And I would've laid the points even if roxxxy don't have that game picked.
    WTF are you talking about how did we discuss it? He holds weight..its like the media, what they say people perceive as truth...other people who are signed up and on lookers who arent signed up tailed him..all i wanted was basketball insight ...dont tell me shit like the aussies are patriotic thats not insight...what was the problem with him discussing it with me..maybe he would of said some points i could talked it out..Like i said the way the aussies have been playing the line didnt make sense and thats why i wanted to talk about it so stfu

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

usa for full game point spread doesn't count

younghandicapper
    younghandicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

What're your next picks? I need to get back what I lost to these ******* girls! Not confident on my picks anymore. On a slump lately!

Thenextworldc

Quote Originally Posted by Galego View Post
    I got the live line at 8.5 and I can say that I'm even!!!

Let's get the Over and France -3.5!!
    good ******* luck lmao... You gonna come back to the forum with the "i eat ass face" after that game

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by younghandicapper View Post
    What're your next picks? I need to get back what I lost to these ******* girls! Not confident on my picks anymore. On a slump lately!
    France -3.5 and OVER 125.5

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Roxy that was the play of the year on the 2h and I love the way you spotted it and the POUNDED it !

Take a bow sir !

Dara27
    Dara27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4311

France -5 or Russia +5

Thenextworldc

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    France -3.5 and OVER 125.5
    do yallself a favor if you betting france go light

Thenextworldc

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Roxy that was the play of the year on the 2h and I love the way you spotted it and the POUNDED it !

Take a bow sir !
    your an idiot it was such an obvious bet. You needed roxy to tell you cambrade couldnt get another 19 pts in the 2nd half..all usa had to win was by 6...think for yourselves sometimes

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Thenextworldc View Post
    WTF are you talking about how did we discuss it? He holds weight..its like the media, what they say people perceive as truth...other people who are signed up and on lookers who arent signed up tailed him..all i wanted was basketball insight ...dont tell me shit like the aussies are patriotic thats not insight...what was the problem with him discussing it with me..maybe he would of said some points i could talked it out..Like i said the way the aussies have been playing the line didnt make sense and thats why i wanted to talk about it so stfu
    Hey newbert! If you want to share your insight on picks how about you start your own thread! Coming into a thread and whining that the poster will not discuss his picks with you makes you look foolish. Good luck to you!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 10SixSix5ive, and TC Woods

Jpena
    Jpena's Avatar Become A Pro!

​2nd half bets save my arse
    Yup still a winner though as went heavy on the second half!

Thenextworldc

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    Hey newbert! If you want to share your insight on picks how about you start your own thread! Coming into a thread and whining that the poster will not discuss his picks with you makes you look foolish. Good luck to you!
    Like i said your another idiot. He has input how many people you think followed his pick? think about it..Ive been coming to this board for years and just never signe dup...i followed numerous people here before..hundreds of people tailed him..when someone ask something about the line that hes influencing numerous people to bet on..whats so wrong with discussing it..maybe the discussing it would of saved people from betting big or switching or just laying off...the point is to make money anyway possible not be hard headed and say "my picks are a lock, i have nothing to say to u about it" grow up, im here to make money..im not claiming im a great capper thats why i dont start my own thread but if i asked to simply discuss the line and am ignored hell ******* yeah ima laugh at the people who put 1000s on it

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

if he would have read carefully he would have seen my statement, i followed this tourney from the start and didnt miss a single basket. Aussies were extemely weak in the preliminarys, if i would have been the handicapper i would have set the spread to -30.5

Thenextworldc

if he would have read carefully he would have seen my statement, i followed this tourney from the start and didnt miss a single basket. Aussies were extemely weak in the preliminarys, if i would have been the handicapper i would have set the spread to -30.5
    Thats my exact point, so do you think the cappers are dumb then? trap bet alert if the line is at 22...man never mind i only put 25 on it anyway..i always go with my gut at the end...and your going to cost more people money when russia beats france later

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3237

vive la France and sh*t. Let's get it.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Thats my exact point, so do you think the cappers are dumb then? trap bet alert if the line is at 22...man never mind i only put 25 on it anyway..i always go with my gut at the end...and your going to cost more people money when russia beats france later
    Dude , first i think i cost no one here money as i do not hold a gun to their their heads and say BET

and second I guarantee you France will blow them out again by double digits

Thenextworldc

Dude , first i think i cost no one here money as i do not hold a gun to their their heads and say BET

and second I guarantee you France will blow them out again by double digits

See when you use words like "guarantee" it isnt putting a gun to their head but its pretty decisive..you have a good track record so people will follow you is all im saying...like i said your a good capper but you seem hard headed and you dont understand the power you have...i guarantee the haters who bash you in here, secretly they follow you as well.. food for thought....so if russia is gonna get blown why is the line at -3.5 ....how do the bookmakers create action on both sides of the line if its so obivous france is the better team and that they beat them before? alot goes into these lines bro... the novice bettor will read your shit and say "well roxxy says they will win by double figures, so to make sure im going to buy the .5 hook and leave it at 3 and im set" then russia comes out blazing and wins .....

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Some of you guys need to relax man. Suprised you guys havent gone into cardiac arrest treating every game like this, good lord. Can still be a proditable day and yall are already bitching, just relax a bit and let it ride. Can tell guys are betting way over their heads on these, should just be like any other game/bet, just what you can afford to lose. Guys are burying themselves & shitting on other people.

Thanks again rox

Thenextworldc

Also another note...when you posted your picks you put USA 10 units...and you only bet 5 units on france...so that would infer that you had a stronger feeling on the USA..but now your guaranteeing a double figure win by france..then shouldnt that have been your 10 unit play? since you guarantee a 10 pt+ win?
    Please dont do another half time bet win and then say..it saved your ass...shyt this might go under as well...it might be in the 50s
    score going to be like russia 58 france 54

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

@Thenextworld - If you're just gonna tail and don't know sh*t about womens hoops like myself... then tail and don't cry about the results. There is losing in gambling for EVERYONE and if you can't handle a loss at times then don't gamble!!

Thenextworldc

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    @Thenextworld - If you're just gonna tail and don't know sh*t about womens hoops like myself... then tail and don't cry about the results. There is losing in gambling for EVERYONE and if you can't handle a loss at times then don't gamble!!
    That was never my issue bro..when the line came out it looked strange to me because the aussies have been playing like shit...shit garbage china pushed them to the brink of defeat..so i asked roxxy about it and i said it seemed strange..he never responded..i asked numerous people in the forum if they wanted to discuss it..even through all that i threw 25 bucks on it just caus ei respected roxy opinion..all im saying is we are here to win money, if someone like me with a good amount of basketball knowledge want to discuss it, what bad can come out of it?! the line just didnt make sense but i went with roxxy cause he nice at picking...but like you said we cant always win..so when someone wants to discuss a line dont bite his head off

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Also another note...when you posted your picks you put USA 10 units...and you only bet 5 units on france...so that would infer that you had a stronger feeling on the USA..but now your guaranteeing a double figure win by france..then shouldnt that have been your 10 unit play? since you guarantee a 10 pt+ win?
    Please dont do another half time bet win and then say..it saved your ass...shyt this might go under as well...it might be in the 50s
    score going to be like russia 58 france 54
    sorry mate but i have to correct you again as i also have 5 units on the France OVER thats 10 units total for the game

SlowNsteady

See when you use words like "guarantee" it isnt putting a gun to their head but its pretty decisive..you have a good track record so people will follow you is all im saying...like i said your a good capper but you seem hard headed and you dont understand the power you have...i guarantee the haters who bash you in here, secretly they follow you as well.. food for thought....so if russia is gonna get blown why is the line at -3.5 ....how do the bookmakers create action on both sides of the line if its so obivous france is the better team and that they beat them before? alot goes into these lines bro... the novice bettor will read your shit and say "well roxxy says they will win by double figures, so to make sure im going to buy the .5 hook and leave it at 3 and im set" then russia comes out blazing and wins .....
    My bad! I did not realize you were on a mission to save the stupid gamblers of the world. Personally, I could care less if someone blindly tails someone and loses thousands. Do you actually feel bad for people blindly tail and lose? Nobody is forcing anyone to doing anything on this forum. Individuals make choices and ONLY they are responsible for placing a bet. Anyways, good luck with your virtuous mission!

Thenextworldc

sorry mate but i have to correct you again as i also have 5 units on the France OVER
    What does the over have to do with if france wins or not? thats a separate bet in itself.. You can still win the over if france loses so what are you talking about...well you know my opinion on it..russia 58 france 54...russia covers and the under...this makes sports fun cause now we going to see...but just cause i respect your picks so much i will lay off the game completly and probably wait for tomorrows mens game...the usa/argentina over might be gold depending on what it is

Thenextworldc

My bad! I did not realize you were on a mission to save the stupid gamblers of the world. Personally, I could care less if someone blindly tails someone and loses thousands. Do you actually feel bad for people blindly tail and lose? Nobody is forcing anyone to doing anything on this forum. Individuals make choices and ONLY they are responsible for placing a bet. Anyways, good luck with your virtuous mission!
    Have you been reading...i said i still tailed him for $25 so i lost some chump change..but i really felt like if we had discussed the line i would of at least taken the 1st half...dont tell me you never had a pick in mind before but you changed it cause you respected someone else opinion...if u say that u lying. But it is what it is..lets wait for the france -3.5 lock

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

What does the over have to do with if france wins or not? thats a separate bet in itself.. You can still win the over if france loses so what are you talking about...well you know my opinion on it..russia 58 france 54...russia covers and the under...this makes sports fun cause now we going to see...but just cause i respect your picks so much i will lay off the game completly and probably wait for tomorrows mens game...the usa/argentina over might be gold depending on what it is
    I talk about that France will win in double digits in a high scoring game, because this game will go the same way their first meeting went a few days ago thats my point, fukken russians are even lucky tha turkey didnt kicked their arses out, russia have shown nothing the whole tourney, but do what you need to do, bet russia, its a free world

Thenextworldc

I talk about that France will win in double digits in a high scoring game, because this game will go the same way their first meeting went a few days ago thats my point, fukken russians are even lucky tha turkey didnt kicked their arses out, russia have shown nothing the whole tourney, but do what you need to do, bet russia, its a free world
    But the last game between russia and france the score was 65-54 so how did you come up with the over 127?..when its playoffs and the defense intensifies?

Thenextworldc

Roxxy you blinded love these 3 teams and you dont even realize it...you have bet on turkey, USA and france every single game..You love those teams so you will always fade the other teams..I guarantee if Turkey was playing france you would take turkey..You dont talk about how last couple games france has played bad and had to rally..you even said the czechs were trash and they almost won..now the team who beat a turkey team who you love is going to get blown by the inconsistent fat girls from france?!

dshiu
    dshiu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

new world you bitched about the USA moving half a point against roxxy yet the france over moved a full 4 points in favor of over backers and you don't even mention it?

SaMSoLeeT
    SaMSoLeeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Hey newworld why don't u start your own thread and see if people follow you or even respond in your thread

SlowNsteady

Roxxy you blinded love these 3 teams and you dont even realize it...you have bet on turkey, USA and france every single game..You love those teams so you will always fade the other teams..I guarantee if Turkey was playing france you would take turkey..You dont talk about how last couple games france has played bad and had to rally..you even said the czechs were trash and they almost won..now the team who beat a turkey team who you love is going to get blown by the inconsistent fat girls from france?!

Thenextworldc

Quote Originally Posted by dshiu View Post
    new world you bitched about the USA moving half a point against roxxy yet the france over moved a full 4 points in favor of over backers and you don't even mention it?
    Im not bitching its called questioning and having your own mind...Like roxxy said if he was capping this he would of put it at -30 yet it opens up at -23 and then goes in favor of australia..unlike yall i dont just say "yes master" and play the bet i ask questions...you ever heard discussion opens up ideas?! I havent even looked at that line cause i said i respect roxxy opinion so im not playing it...why would i keep checkin the line if i dont plan on playing it..but we shall see bro..im not a hater if yall win and yall cash good ******* job im not wishing anyone to lose but im being the devils advocate here..we need this cause it makes you think, dont be a 100% follower its good to have someone like me..it makes everyone else think

First ... 43444546474849 ... Last