The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Sigh typical Obama supporter he's been so bad during his presidency that people have to bring up What Bush did.
    Please, Bush was really just that bad.... He'll be talked about for eternity. Biggest nitwit ever in office. The internet is filled with "Bushisms"

Bushs legacy will outlast him and his children

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1181

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Please, Bush was really just that bad.... He'll be talked about for eternity. Biggest nitwit ever in office. The internet is filled with "Bushisms"

Bushs legacy will outlast him and his children
    So because Bush was an awful president Obama is off the hook? who cares if Obama made things worse because they were already bad to begin with. Is that the logic you wanna use?
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Jeffie 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

So because Bush was an awful president Obama is off the hook? who cares if Obama made things worse because they were already bad to begin with. Is that the logic you wanna use?
    Here's the logic I wanna use; I never brought Obama up, you did. All I said was that George W Bush is a nitwit. And your rebuttal is that I'm letting Obama off the hook????

And you want to talk logic with me?

And Dwight gave you points
    Icing on the cake

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Here's the logic I wanna use; I never brought Obama up, you did. All I said was that George W Bush is a nitwit. And your rebuttal is that I'm letting Obama off the hook????

Icing on the cake

Obama far worse than bush. I look forward to proving how uneducated you are in your reply. It won't be hard because you don't use math or logic just like when you said the minimum wage increase in seattle worked or said your reasoning for climate change was it being hot outside; burden of proof, you never have any remember?

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Obama is worse than Bush? LOL! You gotta be shitting me with this caveman thinking you whites have. I hate all presidents and know each and everyone is a selected puppet working for white supremacist but to say Obama didn't get more done in 8 years than George Shithead Bush dumb ass is comical. Bet ya'll loving this under $2 gas and filling up those confederate flag covered trucks though. You recessive gene whites are a joke.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8854

Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    Obama is worse than Bush? LOL! You gotta be shitting me with this caveman thinking you whites have. I hate all presidents and know each and everyone is a selected puppet working for white supremacist but to say Obama didn't get more done in 8 years than George Shithead Bush dumb ass is comical. Bet ya'll loving this under $2 gas and filling up those confederate flag covered trucks though. You recessive gene whites are a joke.
    Bush sucked. Obama sucks more.

DwightShrute

can't be done.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11732

Quote Originally Posted by Grind House View Post
    Obama is worse than Bush? LOL! ush dumb ass is comical.
    USA's lone Superpower status passed decisively under Obama, not Bush.

All Obama did was weaken bonds with every last US ally, create former allies, and encourage new enemies.

On a one-to-one level Putin, a former KGB officer, looked in Obama's eyes and knew he was dealing with a giant gaping vagina. His tanks roll and the very last thing he's worried about is what Obama thinks.

And domestically? Well, the 1% has done beautifully under Obama - I'll give him that.

Oh, and Barry has inspired transgender high school students, tranny soldiers, and Caitlyn.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Same ol' same ol' up in here. The right (wrong) say Obama sucks and the left say Bush sucks, gee who da thunk.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Same ol' same ol' up in here. The right (wrong) say Obama sucks and the left say Bush sucks, gee who da thunk.
    and then there is the people in the middle like me who actually use math and logic; Obama is FAR worse than bush. The amount of damage caused by Obama will have a far longer and more negative impact on the US economy. Math rkelly, something you struggle with using properly. That is why you attributed market rise to Obama because you're uneducated on all these subjects you create your "my truths" to rationalize. The problem is you are no where near a rational person but an admitted sheep.
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-04-15 at 10:53 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and then there is the people in the middle like me who actually use math and logic; Obama is FAR worse than bush. The amount of damage caused by Obama will have a far longer and more negative impact on the US economy. Math rkelly, something you struggle with using properly. That is why you attributed market rise to Obama because you're uneducated on all these subjects you create your "my truths" to rationalize. The problem is you are no where near a rational person but an admitted sheep.
    Same ol' same ol' up in here. You say I suck, I say you suck, gee who da thunk.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 163

Loud noises!!!!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Obama far worse than bush. I look forward to proving how uneducated you are in your reply. It won't be hard because you don't use math or logic just like when you said the minimum wage increase in seattle worked or said your reasoning for climate change was it being hot outside; burden of proof, you never have any remember?
    By all means, prove away. All i've said is that Bush is a nitwit yet you wanna drag obama into it. stop with the strawman bullshit you dunce.

Now please, prove the W wasn't your fellow dunce

The Kraken

Always the same thing. You're a true moderate kelly. Ive seen you support and criticize both sides. Most will ignore your posts for the obvious reason, there's really no way to attack it, it's correct.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

can't be done.
    Trust me, I know. I get occasional PM's from guys that are logical and it's a breath of fresh air, but I don't expect you or your cronies to understand it.

But thanks for the open admission

DwightShrute

Trust me, I know. I get occasional PM's from guys that are logical and it's a breath of fresh air, but I don't expect you or your cronies to understand it.

But thanks for the open admission
    you only made my point for me and you don't even know it.

I get occasional PM's from guys that are logical and it's a breath of fresh air
    I do like your sense of humour at times

The Kraken

you only made my point for me and you don't even know it.

I do like your sense of humour at times
    Dwight you are not some great mind. Stop acting as if I'm proving your point, your post screams "I have nothing, Kraken. You win!". You're not nearly intelligent enough to trap me into making your point, but thanks for the laugh pal.

Anyways, there is nothing here to debate. I said Bush was a nitwit, everyone agrees. End of conversation. Then a handful of guys started in with Obama, assuming by me saying Bush is a nitwit that I implied Obama was not, which is just a strawman argument, because I never mentioned our president nor did I imply anything about him.

Yet here we are, still going back and forth over something I never posted. So by all means, if you want to defend Bush against being a nitwit, that's a conversation I'll have. But there's nothing left to talk about if not.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

It's not that they're stupid Kraker, well they are but....
    It's also that they're racist. Dangerous combination!

DwightShrute

Dwight you are not some great mind. Stop acting as if I'm proving your point, your post screams "I have nothing, Kraken. You win!". You're not nearly intelligent enough to trap me into making your point, but thanks for the laugh pal.

Anyways, there is nothing here to debate. I said Bush was a nitwit, everyone agrees. End of conversation. Then a handful of guys started in with Obama, assuming by me saying Bush is a nitwit that I implied Obama was not, which is just a strawman argument, because I never mentioned our president nor did I imply anything about him.

Yet here we are, still going back and forth over something I never posted. So by all means, if you want to defend Bush against being a nitwit, that's a conversation I'll have. But there's nothing left to talk about if not.
    lol. I have always said Bush was bad. The point was and is, anyone fairly criticizes the moron in office today and you a fan of said moron ... the defense (deflection) goes back to Bush. Bush sucked and Obama sucks more. Those are facts. Being honest with yourself is a huge first step but so many refuse to take.

You may fool others but not me.

my breathe of fresh air

Yours

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    disagreeing politically doesn't make you racist. It's a weak strategy usually by those with nothing to say. Calling people racists without proof might be your way of deflecting the bigotry that rages within?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

Find a translator Dwight, you're fukkin illiterate.
    Also you're aguing with Kraker about stuff he never said.
    You just injected it into the conversation because you have little else to offer.
    You were funny a few months ago, now you're just humiliating yourself in public.

DwightShrute

Find a translator Dwight, you're fukkin illiterate.
    Also you're aguing with Kraker about stuff he never said.
    You just injected it into the conversation because you have little else to offer.
    You were funny a few months ago, now you're just humiliating yourself in public.
    Kraken brought me into this. I responded. Then you decided to get in on it also. Therefore, none of what you just said makes any sense. Ironic the things you say about me actually apply to you. Too bad you can't see it. You make it personal again, not me. Carry on if you choose eh.

Jeffie

Icing on the cake
    Kraken you can't possibly be this stupid can you? I thought you were in the medical field no? Read my previous post again... I was referring to the democrats using Bush as an excuse for Obamas horrible presidency. And you replied with how much a dumbass Bush really was or whatever words you used.

DwightShrute

Yup that is what you said. All I did was I agreed by giving you a couple of betpoints. Suddenly I became a racist , illiterate, stupid and humiliating myself in public. Wow. lol.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-04-15 at 03:08 PM.

The Kraken

Kraken you can't possibly be this stupid can you? I thought you were in the medical field no? Read my previous post again... I was referring to the democrats using Bush as an excuse for Obamas horrible presidency. And you replied with how much a dumbass Bush really was or whatever words you used.
    First off, yes, I can bethat stupid, depends on the situation. I think we all possess the capability to be mind blowingly stupid at times. At this time however, thats not the case.

I can't believe I have actually explain context to you Jeffie, and actually remind you of how we got to where we are.

The first post of yours in this thread that I actually read was your response to Thor in post #454, anything before that, I've got no clue about. My response was simple, "Bush sucked, Bush was a nitwit", the end, it was all about Bush. I never mentioned Obama, I never implied Obama was off the hook, etc...... Yet somehow your response to me saying Bush sucked was "so because Bush was an awful President, Obamas off the hook?"

My question is, who brought Obama into the conversation? It sure wasn't me, I just said Bush sucked, which he did. It was you, because thats your typical defensive response. Your doing exactly ehat your accusing others of doing, deflect and blame. You assume because I dissed kn Bush, and am an Obama supporter, that I let Obama off the hook, and that's incorrect, but it shouldn't even matter because my post had nothing to do with him anyways.

Look, this may go right over your head, but Im done addressing it. If you don't get it by now, I'm insane trying to explain it further. You can have the last word.

Dwight I'm very sorry I drug you into this but please, next ime just don't give points out for posts that logically flawed.

Thanks

The Kraken

disagreeing politically doesn't make you racist. It's a weak strategy usually by those with nothing to say. Calling people racists without proof might be your way of deflecting the bigotry that rages within?
    And it's an equally weak strategy to claim that someone who has accused you of being a racist is using a weak strategy and playing the race card as a crutch. Maybe there is some truth to it. Just because I jay said youre a racist doesn't mean he is wrong, no matter how bad it hurts.

Can the race card be played as a crutch? Sure. Does it mean everytime it's played it's used as a crutch? Absolutely not.

I feel like Im teaching a Philosophy 101 class here and I haven't taken that class in neary two decades.

The Kraken

I know. I remember Recon used to use the same argument thaf Dwight just used. And then one night he went on tilt and posted about 40 racist jokes, made disparaging comments about the entire black race and then said he wasn't a racist and he actually fukking believed it.

Not just stupid, Jay, Not just racist, but also delusional.

Scary combo

DwightShrute

And it's an equally weak strategy to claim that someone who has accused you of being a racist is using a weak strategy and playing the race card as a crutch. Maybe there is some truth to it. Just because I jay said youre a racist doesn't mean he is wrong, no matter how bad it hurts.

Can the race card be played as a crutch? Sure. Does it mean everytime it's played it's used as a crutch? Absolutely not.

I feel like Im teaching a Philosophy 101 class here and I haven't taken that class in neary two decades.

Dwight I'm very sorry I drug you into this but please, next ime just don't give points out for posts that logically flawed.
    doesn't that feel better than the typical name calling?

I am sure there are true racists out there. But wouldn't you agree the race card is overused these days? I know Obama is black and I could give a penetrate.

brooks85

and one us can prove it and the other can't; never changes. Facts vs "my truths"

brooks85

By all means, prove away. All i've said is that Bush is a nitwit yet you wanna drag obama into it. stop with the strawman bullshit you dunce.

Now please, prove the W wasn't your fellow dunce
    lol there is no strawman

no one said bush wasn't a bad president and you've been told this at least twice now. Obama is far worse and not even done yet. Stop acting like a little child. That is honestly how it looks. You have no logic in your post, just whining.

you really couldn't make yourself look anymore sheepish if you tried dante... lol
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-04-15 at 06:43 PM.

Jeffie

First off, yes, I can bethat stupid, depends on the situation. I think we all possess the capability to be mind blowingly stupid at times. At this time however, thats not the case.

I can't believe I have actually explain context to you Jeffie, and actually remind you of how we got to where we are.

The first post of yours in this thread that I actually read was your response to Thor in post #454, anything before that, I've got no clue about. My response was simple, "Bush sucked, Bush was a nitwit", the end, it was all about Bush. I never mentioned Obama, I never implied Obama was off the hook, etc...... Yet somehow your response to me saying Bush sucked was "so because Bush was an awful President, Obamas off the hook?"

My question is, who brought Obama into the conversation? It sure wasn't me, I just said Bush sucked, which he did. It was you, because thats your typical defensive response. Your doing exactly ehat your accusing others of doing, deflect and blame. You assume because I dissed kn Bush, and am an Obama supporter, that I let Obama off the hook, and that's incorrect, but it shouldn't even matter because my post had nothing to do with him anyways.

Look, this may go right over your head, but Im done addressing it. If you don't get it by now, I'm insane trying to explain it further. You can have the last word.

Thanks
    So because I think Obama has been an awful president that makes me a bush supporter? Or believe Bush was the better President? Obama is the current president and he hasn't done anything to better this country I don't give 2 shits what prior presidents did. If you can honestly say to yourself Obama has done good things for this country then I'm clearly wasting my time even talking to you.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Jeffie 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken

So because I think Obama has been an awful president that makes me a bush supporter? Or believe Bush was the better President? Obama is the current president and he hasn't done anything to better this country I don't give 2 shits what prior presidents did. If you can honestly say to yourself Obama has done good things for this country then I'm clearly wasting my time even talking to you.

un fukking god damn real

DwightShrute

un fukking god damn real
    ok I obviously agree 100% with Jeffie's last post. Millions do.

Having said that, serious question then .... Why do you like Obama? What do you think his legacy will be?

Jeffie

un fukking god damn real
    I would say the same thing if I realized I was a dumbass. Let's bring up how much of a dumbass Bush was but not mention anything about Obama. Typical POS democrat who thinks you're right about everything.

brooks85

remember what I said about kraken, it is true and proves what how sheepish he is.

He thought hourly wage increase in seattle worked. It did not. In fact, it was the cobra effect again. Make the problem worse.

After being called out for burden of proof on climate change caused by man his reasoning was it was hot outside.

First ... 111213141516 Last