Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    cougar i will make a video this week

cougar i will ear your respect

cougar A+ quality post
    As long as when you ear my respect you aren't doing this, then we are all good

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Picker is a hero.

I once saw him do a front flip then reversed to a back flip and didnt even make a splash.
    that's because his titties cut through the water like a knife and butter

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Cougar i am hungry.
    Cougar what's for lunch?
    Cougar can we go steady?
    Cougar i love you.
    I had a big gamblers Sunday breakfast (you need to make this part of your routine) and we skip lunch to watch the matinee games

Dinner will be NY Strips in a garlic lime marinade

We can't go steady cause I have many suitors

This is just in the last week from SBR posters

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Smoke, without all the hate you could have tailed my Rays/Phils under and made some cash.

Smoke

Cougar can you deep throat a jumbo beef frank

Cougar do you rub baby oil on yourself

Cougar do you believe in bigfoot

Could do you believe in E.T.

Cougar do u hate jews

Cougar are you circumcised

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Smoke, without all the hate you could have tailed my Rays/Phils under and made some cash.
    wrong see if I tailed you the past 2 months I would be living in a cardboard box. You forgot that you had previously lost like 13 of your last 16 under and 3 of those were all in

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Cougar can you deep throat a jumbo beef frank YES

Cougar do you rub baby oil on yourself No butter is better

Cougar do you believe in bigfoot Only the local strip club

Could do you believe in E.T. I think they are out there but who knows I don't wear a tinfoil hat if that's what you are asking

Cougar do u hate jews Nah why hate any race

Cougar are you circumcised Yeah I am glad I don't have bunch of extra skin on my c0ck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smoke

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

cougar why do u not believe in bigfoot please answer in at least a 100 word essay

Smoke

Cougar thanks

Cougar good answers

Cougar check back later for more

Cougar bigfoot is real though

Mikeyanks23

smoke skype me at 3:09

Smoke

smoke skype me at 3:09
    what's your Skype name?

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

cougar why do u not believe in bigfoot please answer in at least a 100 word essay
    Where does Bigfoot go in the winter? He and his Bigfoot family are not going to stay outdoors when it is below zero or they will freeze to death, no matter how much fur they have. Do they hide in a cave? If so, they would have been found by humans long ago. Why doesn't anyone see them enter or exit the cave? Modern technology can easily pick up heat signatures so where is the thermal evidence of an 8 foot 600 pound bi-ped in the middle of nowhere? That would elicit an obvious thermal hit. Bigfoot would light up like a Christmas Tree.

Perhaps the government is hiding him.

I don't know.

Mikeyanks23

ttwarrior1

Smoke

ttwarrior1

Mikeyanks23

cougar i didnt read all this but i think it answers your questions. i do believe only for about 3 yrs.. i used to laugh at people who did until 3 yrs ago i was in ohio and saw something harry walking in the woods that im sure wasnt a bear.

Skeptic: Bigfoot is not real. For any species of that size to actually exist requires shelter, food, and warmth.

A community of primates has to breed to continue their existence, and the numbers necessary for species viability preclude any single small community of Sasquatch. Such a species would need to breed in order to maintain population levels and to offset the death rate from age, sickness, accidental death, and even homicide.

MM: Correct, but if you believe that bigfoot researchers claim there is only one single small community of them, then you are engaging in your own fantasy, because no one makes that claim.

Skeptic: Such a large community would require massive amounts of food to sustain, and even if they were strictly vegetarian they would strain the resources of any given area within weeks and would be constantly on the move, foraging and gathering.

MM: This statement is copied from other ignorant skeptic claims, all of which all false. There are other large omnivores in North America too. None of them manage to strain the resources of a given area. They are all on the move, but most remain in the same 2 mile radius most of their lives.

Skeptic: Yet there is no forensic evidence of any kind of a nomadic primate tribe anywhere.

MM: On the contrary, there is loads of forensic evidence. Meldrum's lab is not full of annecdotal evidence.

Skeptic: Instead of finding one or two isolated “footprints” we would have come across whole trails of Sasquatch prints, and such trails would be stripped completely bare of any edibles, and would also contain piles of droppings and fur samples caught on the trees and bushes.

MM: It's extraordinary how ignorant most skeptics are. These statements exemplify that typically smug ignorance of most skeptics. Lines of tracks have found several times. Bushes and trees with berries or fruits are found systematically picked. Hair samples have been found and collected.

Skeptic: No such evidence has ever been found.

MM: Wrong. Those sorts of things have been found many times.

Skeptic: Supposed hair samples of “unknown origin” have been long held up as “evidence”, yet I cannot find one actual report from any scientific lab about such hair samples.

MM: That's right. You can't those reports, even though they do exist and have been mentioned in newspapers over the years. An analysis of a hair sample doesn't necessarily lead to a full blown "report" and notes about those analyses aren't necessarily published online. This skeptic makes loads of assumptions.

Skeptic: As for warmth, even a Sasquatch would find it difficult to stay warm in the Pacific Northwest during the rainy seasons. Even a core temperature drop of just three to four degrees can result in hypothermia and death.

MM: So by this same logic ... bear, deer, elk and humans could not have survived in North America without living in caves during the rainy seasons.

Skeptic: This would mean that any sizeable community would invariably seek shelter of some type during inclement weather, and any member of the community that died would have one of two things happen to their corpse: one, they would be left behind where they died, or two, if the community was carnivorous the corpse would simply be eaten. However, all stories indicate that such creatures would be vegetarian or omnivorous at best, and not aggressively carnivorous.

MM: These skeptical statements reveal a curious phenomena among skeptics. Some make authoritative-sounding statements that reveal a total lack of familiarity with the topic about which they pontificate. This one goes beyond that. It's totally deceptive. "All stories indicate that such creatures would be vegetarian" clearly demonstrates that this person is not familiar with any observations by witnesses, because many of them suggest a connection with deer and predation on deer.

Skeptic: The reason for this is because there are no attacks. A carnivorous community would doubtless find it much easier to raid a human dwelling and carry off the inhabitants for food, especially during winter.

MM: Again, the anonymous skeptic reveals an embarrassing lack of knowledge about North American ecology. There are mountain lions throughout the western mountains, yet attacks on humans are exceedingly rare, but by the logic of this ignorant skeptic, humans would be routinely killed by mountain lions, especially in Winter. The fact is ... those places where mountain lions reside have abundant natural food supplies. The same applies to bigfoots.

Skeptic: Such behavior would be on par with bear learning that it is easier to raid villages and garbage cans than to hunt for themselves. After all, it would be much easier to attack an isolated home than to run down deer through snow.

MM: That sure sounds logical, but it proves that this skeptic has no clue about wildlife populations, and especially predator populations, in North America.

Skeptic: The fact that there are absolutely no corpses found means only one thing: there are no such things as Sasquatch.

MM: Corpses don't remain corpses for very long, as any ecologist will tell you. A rare population would not leave behind many remains. There are no fossils of chimps or gorillas either.

Skeptic: We have already ruled out carnivorous disposal of deceased members, and such creatures would likely not “bury” their dead, as they could only dig with their hands and any such “grave” would be shallow at best.

MM: This "skeptic" is probably no more than 13 years old, judging by the laughable stupidity of his statements. To him it's a foregone conclusion that you need a shovel to dig a deep hole, and that shovels are the only tools that would allow someone to dig.

Skeptic: Such creatures would not be intelligent by any stretch of the imagination, at least not by human definitions, because even Cro-Magnon man made and used tools. Yet not one sample of a Stone Age tool has been found in the woods that isn’t an actual relic from the Stone Age, certainly nothing made in the last two hundred years that wasn’t easily identifiable as having Native American origins. No shovels, no hammers, no axes, no spears. So if they are not intelligent enough to use tools, then they are certainly not intelligent enough to completely conceal their existence or to dispose of their dead in such a manner as to preclude discovery of the corpse.

MM: These skeptical statements are so speculative and presumptive that they don't even deserve a response. Even well-read skeptics would find these statements absurd and amateurish.

Skeptic: With the numbers needed to maintain genetic viability of such a community, nutritional requirements, and the need for shelter as well as forensic evidence, it is flat-out impossible that we would not have found or captured a living Sasquatch by this time, especially with the sheer number of hikers, campers, hunters, ATV enthusiasts, forest rangers, Bigfoot “hunters”, people who live in homes deep in the woods, scientists, etc. etc. etc.

MM: Again, this skeptic is pretty clearly a child who is very unfamiliar with the topic, and unfamiliar with any of the related scientific disciplines, such as ecology and zoology.

Skeptic: There is only the flimsiest “evidence”, consisting mainly of easily faked photos and video footage, usually blurry and at a distance, and isolated “prints” again easily faked, that are never part of an actual trail. Any outdoorsman worth his salt would find it easy to track such a large creature, especially considering that in order to have survived all these millennia it would require a large community to maintain species viability.

MM: More ignorant spoutings by a frustrated child. The only thing it demonstrates is the lack of moderation on "Yahoo Answers". Anyone can post anonymously. That opens the door for amateurish claims such as those made by this pubescent poster.

Mikeyanks23

shit i forgot which name i logged into on sbr today... um um MODS DELETE THAT POST NOW

Mikeyanks23

cougar if ur interested... i dunno maybe im psychotic but i know what i saw

British scientists made a startling announcement. After examining the DNA in a strand of hair thought to come from a Yeti - the Asian cousin to America's Bigfoot - scientists were unable to identify it as coming from any known animal.

This astonishing discovery is the most recent peak of what has become a growing mountain of evidence that we share this planet with an as-yet undiscovered species - or perhaps several species - of bipedal primates. And whether they are a kind of ape or are more closely related to humans - or something in-between - is unknown. But this new scientific evidence combined with new detailed photos and an increasing number of compelling sightings holds the promise that we may be very close to solving the mystery.

The great Himalayan mountain range lies on the border between India, Nepal and Tibet, which is now part of China. The existence of the Yeti has been known to the people of this region for centuries. The first reliable report of a sighting from a Westerner came in 1925 when N.A. Tombazi, a Greek photographer working as part of a British geological expedition, saw the creature from a distance of about 1,000 feet. Although he did not get a photo of the Yeti, he and other members of the expedition did find footprints. Over the years, many other stories of the Yeti surfaced, and in the West it became known popularly as "The Abominable Snowman."

The long black strand of hair examined by the British scientists was found on the bark of cedar tree in the Kingdom of Bhutan, a small country on the eastern side of the Himalayas. The tall, hairy creature is believed by many locals to inhabit the forests and mountains of Bhutan, where it is called the Migyur. The British were led to this particular tree by Sonam Dhendup, the kingdom's official Yeti hunter. Locals had found a mysterious piece of skin in the hollow of the cedar tree, which they think the creature might have called home. Carefully examining the area, the British scientists found fresh footprints just a few hours old. Inside the tree, they noted claw-like scratch marks and found several strands of the hair.

Some of the hair was taken back to the UK for DNA testing. Bryan Sykes, Professor of Human Genetics at the Oxford Institute of Molecular Medicine and one of the world's leading experts on DNA analysis examined the hair. "We found some DNA in it," he said, "but we don't know what it is. It's not a human, not a bear not anything else we have so far been able to identify. It's a mystery and I never thought this would end in a mystery. We have never encountered DNA that we couldn't recognize before."

Several Bhutanese have actually seen the Yeti. Druk Sherrik, a former member of the country's royal guard, told the British expedition, "It was huge. It must have been nine feet tall. The arms were enormous and hairy. The face was red with a nose like a chimpanzee."

The Yeti has also been captured on video in the so-called Snow Walker footage. In 1996, two hikers making their way through the mountain snows of Nepal captured video of a hairy, upright walking creature trudging up the side of a hill. The video has yet to be proved or disproved.

But the DNA test has proved that there is an unknown creature out there. What kind of creature that hair belongs to is unknown, but when one considers it along with the footprints and the eyewitness sightings, the case for a previously unknown ape or hominid is strengthened. The DNA is likely to inspire new expeditions to find the Yeti.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

cougar if ur interested... i dunno maybe im psychotic but i know what i saw

British scientists made a startling announcement. After examining the DNA in a strand of hair thought to come from a Yeti - the Asian cousin to America's Bigfoot - scientists were unable to identify it as coming from any known animal.

This astonishing discovery is the most recent peak of what has become a growing mountain of evidence that we share this planet with an as-yet undiscovered species - or perhaps several species - of bipedal primates. And whether they are a kind of ape or are more closely related to humans - or something in-between - is unknown. But this new scientific evidence combined with new detailed photos and an increasing number of compelling sightings holds the promise that we may be very close to solving the mystery.

The great Himalayan mountain range lies on the border between India, Nepal and Tibet, which is now part of China. The existence of the Yeti has been known to the people of this region for centuries. The first reliable report of a sighting from a Westerner came in 1925 when N.A. Tombazi, a Greek photographer working as part of a British geological expedition, saw the creature from a distance of about 1,000 feet. Although he did not get a photo of the Yeti, he and other members of the expedition did find footprints. Over the years, many other stories of the Yeti surfaced, and in the West it became known popularly as "The Abominable Snowman."

The long black strand of hair examined by the British scientists was found on the bark of cedar tree in the Kingdom of Bhutan, a small country on the eastern side of the Himalayas. The tall, hairy creature is believed by many locals to inhabit the forests and mountains of Bhutan, where it is called the Migyur. The British were led to this particular tree by Sonam Dhendup, the kingdom's official Yeti hunter. Locals had found a mysterious piece of skin in the hollow of the cedar tree, which they think the creature might have called home. Carefully examining the area, the British scientists found fresh footprints just a few hours old. Inside the tree, they noted claw-like scratch marks and found several strands of the hair.

Some of the hair was taken back to the UK for DNA testing. Bryan Sykes, Professor of Human Genetics at the Oxford Institute of Molecular Medicine and one of the world's leading experts on DNA analysis examined the hair. "We found some DNA in it," he said, "but we don't know what it is. It's not a human, not a bear not anything else we have so far been able to identify. It's a mystery and I never thought this would end in a mystery. We have never encountered DNA that we couldn't recognize before."

Several Bhutanese have actually seen the Yeti. Druk Sherrik, a former member of the country's royal guard, told the British expedition, "It was huge. It must have been nine feet tall. The arms were enormous and hairy. The face was red with a nose like a chimpanzee."

The Yeti has also been captured on video in the so-called Snow Walker footage. In 1996, two hikers making their way through the mountain snows of Nepal captured video of a hairy, upright walking creature trudging up the side of a hill. The video has yet to be proved or disproved.

But the DNA test has proved that there is an unknown creature out there. What kind of creature that hair belongs to is unknown, but when one considers it along with the footprints and the eyewitness sightings, the case for a previously unknown ape or hominid is strengthened. The DNA is likely to inspire new expeditions to find the Yeti.

Mike i just read the entire article, I'm so inspired by this discovery that I'm ordering a scooby-doo cartoon related to the Yeti. Thanks man.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probettor is a hero

Probettor come over Mikeyanks

Probettor we can cuddle

Probettor call me.

Smoke

I knew bigfoot was real

Mikeyanks23

acl post the pics of all the stuff me u and smoke r doing at my house. i cant upload from phone

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Hmm

I guess Bigfoot is real

Smoke

acl don't post them pics yet
    acl save them for new thread tonight

I'm working on something

PickWinnerAllDay

acl don't post them pics yet
    acl save them for new thread tonight

I'm working on something
    Behave or I'll post the nudes of you you didn't want leaked.

Smoke

Behave or I'll post the nudes of you you didn't want leaked.
    Kerry those were for your eyes only.. Leak them and I will cut you off son. No more pics for you

PickWinnerAllDay

Kerry those were for your eyes only.. Leak them and I will cut you off son. No more pics for you
    I feel the world can not be deprived of what I was lucky enough to see.

Mikeyanks23

got the pics 2 upload

cougar hurry and get here we r havin a blast
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-28-14 at 01:56 PM.
    Points Awarded:

acl123 gave Mikeyanks23 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke

I feel the world can not be deprived of what I was lucky enough to see.
    well then I will show everyone the ones you sent me of you

Smoke

Yea cougar hurry

join the fun

Mikeyanks23

smokey n acl post those pics i wanna save them and make an online photoalbum of our glorious day here

probettor1

mike big foot is real, here is the the evidence

probettor1

Probettor is a hero

Probettor come over Mikeyanks

Probettor we can cuddle

Probettor call me.
    acl123 did you torn your acl? Your face looks like you have some knee pain, even though my wife says you are cute.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probettor my acl is fine.

I am made of steel.

Tell your wife to call me.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Yea cougar hurry