Dara27
    Dara27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4311

So Roxxy are you going again with Tulsa at home looking to avoid losing back to back? Or should Bird and Jackson win this game easily for Seattle...

ninos
    ninos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

How come everyone easily forgets the 30unit win he have a couple of weeks ago. Everyone has its own streak. Win or Lose we are brothers. I'm not an expert nor on anything. Just an avid forum fan.

Recap of what happened last night in my opinion:

Almost all the underdogs won except for Washington.

All road teams covered.

CON-PHO
    Connecticut was just unpredictable ( a "top team" that lets the underdog covered the most or let them get away with the back-door cover) among all the top teams. As for phoenix whom i think trying to build a momentum looking forward for the next season.

WAS-LAS
    I thought Washington would back-door cover again but since the sparks were due to a breakout win. I got lost. I learned that once a crappy team will always be a crappy team.

NYL-CHI

The stats and momentum shows the Liberty(add to that their Home Court advantage) but the lines tells you to pick Chicago even though your mind, heart and soul tells you to pick liberty. Chicago past losses against New York were somewhat not convincing, some games they don't have prince in their lineup or they do have a lot of turnovers. One game they were 6 out of 21 in the free throw line but most of their games against New York they led the 1st Quarter 3 out of 4 games. All they need was just consistency which I believe they showed today.

MIN-ATL

I actually thought it opened at 2.5 then jumps to 9.5
    then applied the same principle that happened with the San Antonio-Phoenix game(July 3) where it opened at 2 then jumps to 14
    in which San Antonio won that game by 1. Tested if this trick will do.

SAS-IND
    Last game they played where Indiana lost to San Antonio by 16pts (88-72), Indiana was actually leading by 15 at the half and I believe this 2nd half of the season, they're a much better team(more focus on their goals) covering almost all their games.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Yah, man. Wtf? I've been thinking about you. Did you put a fukking hex on Roxxy or what. Has anybody done the math? 77 units down in 2 days. $50 a unit which is pretty typical means you're down $3850. I keep popping xanax but my anxiety wont go away. I've never lost this much money in 2 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
    The jokes keep on coming.
    For someone who never tails anyone you sure took a nice bite in the ass on your own...
    Great money management. Pop another tranquilizer you idiot.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    What else can I bet a guy on the internet from Germany that I've never met before?

You guys are acting like I hate Roxxy and want him to lose. Not the case. I capped his approach and the probability he has been on a good run like we all can betting different sports during the year as opposed to being an extraordinary WNBA capper and offered a friendly points wager.

Hope you guys go 6-0 tomorrow, he never accepted the bet anyway
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Why would he even acknowlege every little attention whore who
    posts in his threads.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
    The jokes keep on coming.
    For someone who never tails anyone you sure took a nice bite in the ass on your own...
    Great money management. Pop another tranquilizer you idiot.
    I have never gone 1-16 @ anything. Ever. My posted play MLB record is 25-11. Downplay it how ever you want but we all know its 77 units in 2 days. Even if you bet 25$ its still almost 2k. $100 units you're down $7700. When I first started tailing I went really small because I don't trust other people's bets but he went 15-6. Sure enough as soon as I bet the usual this hapensc. I'm not claiming to be the biggest balla here. $50 units are modest. That's 4 Gs. The worst cappers in the world don't hit a streak like that.

It bothers me he won't admit it... He won't admit he went 1-16. I could go over every bet but what's the point? We all know the truth.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Let me guess... Seattle covers.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me guess... Seattle covers.
    Mantle you are a donk period i might lost 16 bets, but half of them was on one game, i went 1-5 from 6 games, but its not important anyways i lost all good, i made some back on Rugby and i lost some again on Rugby , Fact is im up 27K still , and i really dont care if the guys who sucked my rooster over months now call me a loser , i know i am not and i know i will make loads back on football today, again up 27K all sports, so i really care what some brokediiks who cant afford 200 bucks to go pro think about me ??

Lakey
    Lakey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Anyone who gets buried following Roxxy should give up gambling.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3487

I really wish all the squares will leave roxy alone. The guy means well.. He tracks his plays and he shares with everyone. That is a shit ton more then 99% of the population here..

We need more roxy's and less haters... Roxy will finish the weekend up big. Mark my words
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Redman3693

AaronK47
    AaronK47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 753

Im down 3k because I tailed but I dont blame Roxxy at all. It's my choice to tail or not and it's everyones choice as well. I dont get why people hate, no one forced you fukkers to tail so yeah.. yall STFU!

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Where are they when he wins? If your gonna talk shit just don't do it after he loses, makes you look like a bitch.

drew2
    drew2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mate ignore the haters

I am with you good and bad days, today good luck

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

whats for tomrs game?

thanks mate

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

10SixSix5ive
    10SixSix5ive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

YEAH ROXXY!!!!! Let's get this shit back!

diamonds & rust - that's exactly what this is!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Sorry Roxxy, I had too many drinks at the augustiner last night. please forgive me, you have been nothing but great sir

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Ama
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    Mantle you are a donk period i might lost 16 bets, but half of them was on one game, i went 1-5 from 6 games, but its not important anyways i lost all good, i made some back on Rugby and i lost some again on Rugby , Fact is im up 27K still , and i really dont care if the guys who sucked my rooster over months now call me a loser , i know i am not and i know i will make loads back on football today, again up 27K all sports, so i really care what some brokediiks who cant afford 200 bucks to go pro think about me ??
    I want my fukking betpoints back I've been donating! Jk.

I don't why you're coming @ me sideways, Bro. I don't doubt you for one second you're up huge this year. I don't blame you for $hit. I made the decision to tail you and it was just bad timing. If people have been tailing you the whole time are tripping then that's fukked upbecause they're still up huge. It's just hard to anticipate 1-16. Nobody on God's green earth could of anticipated a beat like this.

You keep posting plays after you brick and I was just thinking might be a good idea to chill out but youre a grown Man so do what you're gonna do.

I just question how much time you spend capping. When your plays missed yesterday you had 11 plays ready immediately posted and I don't think you spent a lot of time capping. You just took all the favorites and then you posted a round robbin parlay with Conneticut knowing that the Phoenix has been beating you up. Just doesn't make sense.

It's all good though. Bol.

10SixSix5ive

Don't be upset about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do!

(This is to everyone but roxxy, he has done his work this season. The rest of you blind fuckers just stfu)

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3419

I'm tailing you Roxxy! I know you haven't released a pick yet, but I can read your mind! Placed 7k on Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson to kick Tulsa's ass at -7.

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

Mantle, Please.

Way too many posts, littering this thread.

Making me and .

Thanks
    Points Awarded:

phillybadboy gave kingofhoarbags 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Sorry, I don't speak fukkn internet symbols dumbfuk. You took a whole page to do that stupid. Who's the one littering?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    I'm tailing you Roxxy! I know you haven't released a pick yet, but I can read your mind! Placed 7k on Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson to kick Tulsa's ass at -7.
    it all depends on the line ups, if Temeka Johnson is playing then Tulsa, if not ......????

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

talbotia
    talbotia's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never gone 1-16 @ anything. Ever. My posted play MLB record is 25-11. Downplay it how ever you want but we all know its 77 units in 2 days. Even if you bet 25$ its still almost 2k. $100 units you're down $7700. When I first started tailing I went really small because I don't trust other people's bets but he went 15-6. Sure enough as soon as I bet the usual this hapensc. I'm not claiming to be the biggest balla here. $50 units are modest. That's 4 Gs. The worst cappers in the world don't hit a streak like that.

It bothers me he won't admit it... He won't admit he went 1-16. I could go over every bet but what's the point? We all know the truth.
    Mantle you are the Epitome of a donk bookie feeder. You have no bank roll management and no business posting on a thread you just found. If you were with roxxy the whole time you would have a new car and a stack of fresh house money to spare. He never was laying 60+ units in one night until he had a bankroll of close to 400 units. But you just popped your retarded nose in here running your mouth when you have no clue that it is tailing OVER THE WHOLE SEASON that has made us all easy cash and for me personally has put a brand new (well 2010) mustang in my driveway.
    Roxxy. Fu.ck the haters and most importantly fu.ck this prick mantle
    mantle. Go jump of a bridge and do us all a favor. Oh and congrats, your posts per day is almost 34, soon you will have enough betpoints to buy your self a nice hat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TC Woods, and kingofhoarbags

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Quote Originally Posted by kingofhoarbags View Post
    Mantle, Please.

Way too many posts, littering this thread.

Making me and .

Thanks
    Excellent and I agree 100%. Maybe he'll get the hint and STFU

AaronK47
    AaronK47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 753

Quote Originally Posted by 10SixSix5ive View Post
    Don't be upset about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do!

(This is to everyone but roxxy, he has done his work this season. The rest of you blind fuckers just stfu)

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

my College football pick Maryland +275 looks good also my Tulsa pick is up 14-3 early

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

You guys are all clowns

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

nice work kingof whorebags

10SixSix5ive

Lines are out for tomorrow's WNBA, 5 games.

Everyone start studying

nosaij
    nosaij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7131

Quote Originally Posted by 10SixSix5ive View Post
    Lines are out for tomorrow's WNBA, 5 games.

Everyone start studying
    i only see 1 game?

drew2
    drew2's Avatar Become A Pro!

maryland cashes mate

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    my College football pick Maryland +275 looks good also my Tulsa pick is up 14-3 early

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

BOOM!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!

First ... 146147148149150151152 ... Last