Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

N Korea lauched a rocket

and nobody knows where its going. Everyone on the west coast of the US should be moving east right now. A Defiant North Korea Launches Rocket

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

Are they just looking to get their ass handed to them? But on the other hand, they know O Bama is a complete pussy and won't do anything about it.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

they can get away with whatever they want with Obamination in power.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

but good info there slim, thanks for bringing it to my attention

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

do we really not know where its headed? shit, i cant stand to watch news this late, sounds like a civics lecture

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

would a test rocket just fall apart before it hits? i would take serious offense if the fukker ended up in my backyard

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    would a test rocket just fall apart before it hits? i would take serious offense if the fukker ended up in my backyard
    I don't think it'll end up in your backyard, but you better start drawing up a will/lawsuit just in case...

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

would not waste one once of american blood on that attention whore kim jung il

he has a much chance with a successful launch of a real weapon as martians landing on the white house

they are shockingly poor and looking for handouts

Slim

Kim Jong Il is awesome in this.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

they should nuke japan.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Hey Pico tell your boys to cut the crap out.

pico
    USC ml

i am not korean, happy boy. they eat dogs and we don't. that is the difference.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by pico View Post
    i am not korean, happy boy. they eat dogs and we don't. that is the difference.
    I know pal. I was just fvking around. I know the difference between Asian's.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I know Clinton did it and I'm sure it has continued through Bush and Obama but the USA gives North Korea foreign aid-food relief.In the scheme of things it's not a huge amount but it's probably 50 million or less but it's funny because the USA is dead broke-in debt and they are paying someone who is a threat to them.You couldn't have a funnier scenario in a Looney Tunes cartoon.It would be like the roadrunner giving Wylie Cayote money to buy better ACME brand devices to catch him to eat.
    Last edited by BrentCrude; 04-05-09 at 07:06 AM.

pico
    USC ml

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    I know Clinton did it and I'm sure it has continued through Bush and Obama but the USA gives North Korea foreign aid-food relief.In the scheme of things it's not a huge amount but it's probably 50 million or less but it's funny because the USA is dead broke-in debt and they are paying someone who is a threat to them.You couldn't have a funnier scenario in a Looney Tunes cartoon.It would be like the roadrunner giving Wylie Cayote money to buy better ACME brand devices to catch him to eat.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

They know where it is going. It landed in the middle of the Pacific. The Russians deployed fighter aircraft, and the US and Japs deployed destroyers and interceptors to shoot down errant debris. We are gonna need more than just verbal warnings from our boy Obama... Taking North Korea to task with the UN is not going to accomplish anything either.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Was a failure, thing died out.

wtf

this is all a big bluff, come on guys

i know koreans very well

do you remember they way they caved in like a house of cards when they had some korean hostages in the middle east, they paid like 20 million ransom like HUGE PUSSIES, then pulled their troops

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    They know where it is going. It landed in the middle of the Pacific. The Russians deployed fighter aircraft, and the US and Japs deployed destroyers and interceptors to shoot down errant debris. We are gonna need more than just verbal warnings from our boy Obama... Taking North Korea to task with the UN is not going to accomplish anything either.
    Correct. The UN is almost worthless, but Obama is not very bright*, so he thinks the UN can handle it.

*- Or he's trying to ruin this country. One or the other.

Someone ask Obama how well the UN did with Iraq, when Hussein obviously had some weapons he was hiding and violating UN sanctions. He kicked the inspectors out and the UN did exactly nothing. What annoyed me about the war in Iraq was that it could've been avoided had the UN bothered to try enforcing its own policies.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post

i know koreans very well
    Do you play cards with Kim Jong Il?

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Do you play cards with Kim Jong Il?
    yea, he always wins on the river though, dont know why

they always act like they are so proud and rugged, but capitulate the first sign of power

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

We wouldnt ever go to war with N. Korea because they would bury us.

Slim

Kim Jong Il can rule the world.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Someone ask Obama how well the UN did with Iraq, when Hussein obviously had some weapons he was hiding and violating UN sanctions.
    Since these weapons have still not been found, it makes you wonder if they were really ever there. Either that or he found a really good hiding place.

Slim

I think they're still there. Iraq is a huge country with lots of sand. I saw a documentary where they had those big dig machines to dig trenches for the bodies. They could've easily dug a huge trench and put the weapons in there and cover it up. You could look for a hundred years and still not find them.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

Unleash Chuck Norris and Rambo on his lame ass.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

AOL poll:

How confident are you the Obama administration will handle this properly?

Not at all 51% 30,358

Somewhat 26% 15,203

Very 23% 13,747

Total Votes: 59,308

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

This guy is going the way of Fidel Castro; he'll be dead in 3 years.

US should be worried about China, not North Korea.

BobHarvey

You knew eventually he'd be tested with some international crisis. Let's see how he handles this challenge.

As far as North Korea goes their lighweights in the overall scheme of things and Japan will end up slapping them down.
    Last edited by BobHarvey; 04-05-09 at 04:35 PM.

BobHarvey

If you're North Korea and you fire your missle despite numerous warnings, don't you think you should have had a little better performance than landing in the middle of the Pacific? What are the odds they get away with a second "practice" launch?

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLou View Post
    AOL poll:

How confident are you the Obama administration will handle this properly?

Not at all 51% 30,358

Somewhat 26% 15,203

Very 23% 13,747

Total Votes: 59,308
    Dude - it took you a month to grade a fukkin' contest. You should be the last person to have a go at someone running the country.

crisp
    crisp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

it was a pretty good lauch if you ask me. middle of the pacific means he's halfway to the us. i hope next time it reaches alaska and hits sarah palin right in her fukkin head.

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I'd like to see a missle hit Alaska and see what obama will say. Well uh Alaska wasn't really part of the US so uh it should not affect us because uh nobody lived there.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two rounds of North Korean missile tests were conducted on July 5, 2006. The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) reportedly fired at least seven separate missiles. These included two short-range Nodong-2missiles, one Scud missile and up to two long-range Taepodong-2 missiles; the latter having been estimated by United States intelligence agencies as having a potential range reaching as far as Alaska in its current stage. Some, including Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer, believed that North Korea would carry out additional missile tests in the days that followed.

President Bush was briefed on the activity around 5:40 PM EDT (21:40 UTC). He spoke in the Oval Office on the tests on July 5, 2006 and stated that the tests only "isolated Korea". Bush has said that America would continue to encourage six-party talks, rather than be drawn into one-on-one negotiations with North Korea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_No...#United_States

So basically, if Obama doesn't respond with an invasion he's a weak pussy like Dumbya?
    Last edited by Rempty; 04-17-09 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Bad Links

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
    We wouldnt ever go to war with N. Korea because they would bury us.
    Correct.

North Korea continues to position forces into the area just north of the DMZ— in a position to threaten Combined Forces Command and all of Seoul with little warning. Seventy percent of their active force, including approximately 700,000 troops, over 8,000 artillery systems, and 2,000 tanks, is postured within 90 miles of the Demilitarized Zone. This percentage continues to rise despite the June 2000 summit. Most of this force in the forward area is protected in over 4,000 underground facilities, out of over 11,000 nationwide. From their current locations, these forces can attack with minimal preparations or warning. The protracted southward deployment follows a tactic of “creeping normalcy”—a significant movement over a period of many years that would attract too much international attention if accomplished over weeks or months.

The Reserve Military Training Unit consist of approximately 1.7 million persons (men 17-45 and unmarried women 17-30) who are not either in active duty or important rear area personnel. They are mobilized under supervision of provincial military units, for a total of forty days' training out of the year.

The Worker-Peasant Militia is a combination of older men aged 45-60, along with men ages 17-45 and unmarried women ages 17-30 who are not included in Reserve Military Training Unit. They train for a total of thirty days out of the year. Their current numbers stand at 4.1 million.

The Young Red Guards consist of 1.2 million male and female Higher Middle (High) School students aged 14-16. They are subject to a mandatory four-hour drill session every Saturday and a total of 160 hours of on-campus drills annually. A total of 450 hours of off-campus training is also mandatory.

As of 1996 the main equipment of the North Korean ground forces included over 3,800 tanks including 2,750 T-54/55/59s, 800 new model T-62 and light tanks, and about 250 outdated T-34s. It was also equipped with more than 2,800 armored vehicles consisting of BTR series and Type M1973. Its artillery forces possessed over 8,300 of the 76.2 mm, 100 mm, 122 mm, 130 mm, 152 mm, and 170 mm howitzers and guns, over 2,700 of the 107 mm, 122 mm, 132 mm, 240 mm multiple rocket launchers, and more than 12,500 anti-aircraft guns.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita.../dprk/army.htm

In other words.... NOT Iraq. No wonder Dumbya was too much of a pussy to invade.

12 Last