I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8869

Nugent is a patriot.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

^ calling a draft dodger a patriot is why you flunked the citizenship test...

Now go daydream about USA politics without a vote.. pathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69, and golfrulz

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    ^ calling a draft dodger a patriot is why you flunked the citizenship test...

Now go daydream about USA politics without a vote.. pathetic.
    don't be a poltroon

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    don't be a poltroon
    I'm not Ted or Dwight?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

DwightShrute

I'm not Ted or Dwight?
    what a loogan

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Only good idea it you are a clean-minded, harmless individual. My math say's that's about 80% of US citizens. So, if any of those other 20 [how about Jared Lee Loughner?] percent are not felons [or the other 10% of non-felons, who would do harm anyway], it's game time. That leaves us with 30% potential killers, who will walk around packing.
    One day, we'll only have rented guns. The one's for hunters, only. Then, anyone else even packing a gun goes to Guantanamo Bay for a nice long vacation. Depending on the reason for toting that finger squeezing killer, will determine the vacation time.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Only good idea it you are a clean-minded, harmless individual. My math say's that's about 80% of US citizens. So, if any of those other 20 [how about Jared Lee Loughner?] percent are not felons [or the other 10% of non-felons, who would do harm anyway], it's game time. That leaves us with 30% potential killers, who will walk around packing.
    One day, we'll only have rented guns. The one's for hunters, only. Then, anyone else even packing a gun goes to Guantanamo Bay for a nice long vacation. Depending on the reason for toting that finger squeezing killer, will determine the vacation time.

oh really I assure you there would be many dead people if your tried that in Pennsylvania, guaranfuckinteed

Despite the history, Nugent makes sense, what he is fighting against has already happened.

Last edited by Extra Innings; 02-20-12 at 01:22 PM.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Only good idea it you are a clean-minded, harmless individual.

Ted specifically said he is a good, freedom-loving law abiding citizen which is why he should have a gun, so yeas OBVIOUSLY he is only talking about those people whom should have guns

felons, convicts, liberals, scumbags, child molesters, hippes, anti-Americans, criminals, the dissolute dregs of society, those whom seek to destroy America, those whom disagree with American values, obviously they should not be allowed to have guns, and I am sure Ted would agree with that as well

But ALL true Patriots should be 100% allowed to carry guns, as Ted said, in a right bestowed by God and by the Constitution

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

A couple of Nugent's points were valid, but when it's all said he sounds like just another psychodouche reciting right wing drivel. You patriotic Americans better stock up on ammo, because Obama's going to take your guns away and clear the path for blacks, mexicans, gays, and muslims to come and get you...

Note at the begining of the video he said "brave families came here to escape the slaveholders...".

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    A couple of Nugent's points were valid, but when it's all said he sounds like just another psychodouche reciting right wing drivel. You patriotic Americans better stock up on ammo, because Obama's going to take your guns away and clear the path for blacks, mexicans, gays, and muslims to come and get you...

Note at the begining of the video he said "brave families came here to escape the slaveholders...".
    Yes, prior to 1776 people of this nation were slaves to England

Where did he say anything about gays, blacks, and mexicans Turd

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15337

People that think like Ted should be rounded up and gotten rid of.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

who tha frack is ted nugent. never heard of this ass clown. another draft dodging loser repube who enjoys playing in his own feces?
    Points Awarded:

golfrulz gave Shafted69 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

You patriotic Americans better stock up on ammo, because Obama's going to take your guns away and clear the path for blacks, mexicans, gays, and muslims to come and get you...
    trust me turder, no one will be taking our guns away

we will first try to convince libtards rationally, and then we will slaughter as many of them as we need to to get the message across and SAVE OUR COUNTRY

sometimes the tree of freedom must be nourished with the blood of liberals

no skin off our backs

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    People that think like Ted should be rounded up and gotten rid of.
    don't be a pecksniffian

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    who tha frack is ted nugent. never heard of this ass clown. another draft dodging loser repube who enjoys playing in his own feces?
    don't be nebbish

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

^ kindergartner is using a thesaurus

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8130

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

The facts are: when he had a chance to serve the country, he took the cowards way out.

Now that it's volunteer service, he plays the nerf hero role on stage.

THAT IS THE FACT JOSH
    And again, no one has disputed what he said in the clip. You want to make it about him, not his message.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I thought Conservatives hated musicians and actors who preach about their beliefs.

DwightShrute

^ kindergartner is using a thesaurus
    you're such a wagpastie

Turd Ferguson

[QUOTE=Extra Innings;13825525]
    Yes, prior to 1776 people of this nation were slaves to England
    Apparantly, the irony of my statement was lost with you.

Where did he say anything about gays, blacks, and mexicans Turd
    I never said he did, was merely goofing on scary right wing talking points. Cheers.

Turd Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I thought Conservatives hated musicians and actors who preach about their beliefs.
    Unless, of course, it's Nugent or Jon Voight. It's ok then, they are patriots.

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24435

don't be a pecksniffian
    I think douchebag is more appropo

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8130

Unless, of course, it's Nugent or Jon Voight. It's ok then, they are patriots.
    Nugent is an NRA board member, so he will obviously be talking about guns, kind of like if Al Gore, an Apple board member, was talking about computer technology.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    oh really I assure you there would be many dead people if your tried that in Pennsylvania, guaranfuckinteed Despite the history, Nugent makes sense, what he is fighting against has already happened.
    I could have sworn this was the reason we have a police force and the military as backups.
    This is the most intelligent method of saving citizens of America. I know only 10% will agree. It's always been that way for the most sensible idea, so no shocker.

And, with this gun-ban method, guess what percentage of our citizen's bad guys will die in the first year, compared to out good citizens dying? 50 to 1. I like those percentages. And, that's for the first year. It would drop 10% for each year after the first year of gun-bans. Einstein's theory.

Extra Innings

I could have sworn this was the reason we have a police force and the military as backups.
    This is the most intelligent method of saving citizens of America. I know only 10% will agree. It's always been that way for the most sensible idea, so no shocker.

And, with this gun-ban method, guess what percentage of our citizen's bad guys will die in the first year, compared to out good citizens dying? 50 to 1. I like those percentages. And, that's for the first year. It would drop 10% for each year after the first year of gun-bans. Einstein's theory.
    Read you response 3 or 4 times and don't know what the fok you're talking about

Go do some research regarding States with and without gun "control" and "Einstein's theory" ya dope.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    And again, no one has disputed what he said in the clip. You want to make it about him, not his message.

exactly, and that is a big problem with this country. People think free speech and choice is only ok when they agree with it.

If this was obama in the video all these idiots in this thread would be in full support only because it is obama, not because the message is obviously correct.

ABEHONEST

Yes, I simply love the idea that ladies in high heels [we know how cool they are] are packing pistols in their bras. I feel much safer, knowing they are allowed [ or could be allowed] that 2Nd. Amendment. And, that neighbor you despise, great, that he can now arm himself to the teeth, just in case you step over the line. Well, "his line."

Yes, I can see it now, "a would be rapist has a knife to the throat of a high heeled lady, quickly, and deftly, she coolly pulls that little killer from her bra and shoots her assailant." But wait, she misses, can you believe that, even as calm and cool as her fingers were on that trigger, now he proceeds to cut her throat from ear to ear. Saved a possible rape, though.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

wow that is dumb^

one of those examples someone comes up with that has no coherent or valid point, just leaves you speechless in its stupidity.

Then you laugh because you know the person who typed in feels like they did a good job.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    exactly, and that is a big problem with this country. People think free speech and choice is only ok when they agree with it. If this was obama in the video all these idiots in this thread would be in full support only because it is obama, not because the message is obviously correct.
    Thanks for giving everyone on the board an insight as to how dumb you believe ur fellow poster to be...According to ur statement nobody here has the capacity to think for themselves
    At least think before opening ur mouth pal...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 02-21-12 at 04:06 PM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2223

The gun laws mean absolutely nothing. If you want a gun you can get them. What does it matter if it's legal or not? If EI wants to pop Carper he will do it, if Carper is to scared to move back to NY without packing heat let the man pack if he wants to. It should be a free for all and people need to be put in their place... Wet em up, lay em down,whatever you think needs to be done, do it.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Baskets, its obvious to you, me and anyone else with the slightest bit of intelligence that what Ted Nugent is saying makes perfect sense.

Unfortunately, there is plenty of liberal trash out there that are committing these violent crimes and they don't want their victims to be armed.

In a perfect world, all of these violent felons would only choose liberal democrats as their victims.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

^ calling a draft dodger a patriot is why you flunked the citizenship test... Now go daydream about USA politics without a vote.. pathetic.
    Our founding forefathers had no intention of ever allowing someone like Mayan to participate in the voting process. If our immigration laws were like other nations, I doubt Mayan would even be here.

The U.S. needs more Dwight's and less Mayan's.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave andywend 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85, and DwightShrute

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Our founding forefathers had no intention of ever allowing someone like Mayan to participate in the voting process. If our immigration laws were like other nations, I doubt Mayan would even be here.

The U.S. needs more Dwight's and less Mayan's.
    says the scared bitch.

And other nations have stronger immigration laws because they are from there originally, while your inbred ancestors came to my PEOPLES land.

If anything you're the illegal.
    Last edited by King Mayan; 02-21-12 at 04:26 PM.

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

----Edit----
    Let my head cool for a bit and decided to retract my last statement about King Myan's ancestors.
    Last edited by Facepunch; 02-21-12 at 05:17 PM.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

Nugent is a patriot.

First 12345 ... Last