SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

sbr brain trust was right! nba is fixed

all this games they were fixing lin up to fall face first!!!!!111111!!

nba is fixed! spr pros are sharp and know what up, stern cant fool them!!!!11

I wish I was a pro

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

^???

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I wish I could understand your post.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ^???
    Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    I wish I could understand your post.

refer to the numerous threads in players talk created on sbr where it seems that a large number of sbr posters are confident that lin's emergence is further proof that the nba is rigged

I swear sometimes when I am on sbr I feel like there is someone out there carrying out stupidity tests and giving every idiot on this earth sbr membership

they are the same people that try to convince you that the game was fixed because team A covered the spread, but they insist they believe so because they are pure sports fans that happened to know the spread and not because they had money on team B
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 02-17-12 at 10:09 PM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

NBA is fixed

Just not this game

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    refer to the numerous threads in players talk created on sbr where it seems that a large number of sbr posters are confident that lin's emergence is further proof that the nba is rigged

I swear sometimes when I am on sbr I feel like there is someone out there carrying out stupidity tests and giving every idiot on this earth sbr membership

No more shrooms for you sir. Thanks.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

they are the same people that try to convince you that the game was fixed because team A covered the spread, but they insist they believe so because they are pure sports fans that happened to know the spread and not because they had money on team B
    This loss is like a cover bet in card counting so you don't kicked out. Wake up son

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Linsanity is not fixed == Degens looking for a valid reason (not so valid) for why they've been getting smashed by the books....

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

You guys are linsane to think the lin- BA is fixed.

Grab a beerlin and enjoy the linshow.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Linsanity is not fixed == Degens looking for a valid reason (not so valid) for why they've been getting smashed by the books....
    Maybe, maybe not. Before Lin could you think up a better situation for the league than a rising star asian player in New York though?

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Before Lin could you think up a better situation for the league than a rising star asian player in New York though?
    Yes, another lbj coming out NYU to play for the knicks. Race plays such a minute factor in this.

Bbr

Yes, another lbj coming out NYU to play for the knicks. Race plays such a minute factor in this.
    This would attract the whole world, the prospect of another lbj/mj equivalent from NYU would be massive.

Secondly, how the fk would they set this up. Lin has to be gd to make it big time in the NBA. He's ballin right now and thats because he taught himself that. Stern didn't teach him how to ball. Stern has nothing to do with this. All that stubborn twat did was fk up the NBA season.

TheCentaur

Well, I haven't bet on any of their games so I'm not looking for excuses. I trust the NBA about as much as the big banks to do the right thing though.

TheCentaur

Secondly, how the fk would they set this up. Lin has to be gd to make it big time in the NBA. He's ballin right now and thats because he taught himself that. Stern didn't teach him how to ball. Stern has nothing to do with this.
    BS calls against opposing D all game and soft defense on his layup drives

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    BS calls against opposing D all game and soft defense on his layup drives
    Thats simply looking way into it. I have watched all 8 games thus far and i havent seen soft defense or trash calls.

KNicks D have genuinely stepped up due to their increased intensity.

Many oppposing PG's have tried to extinguish linsanity, they want to be the individual who owns lin and let it be known/ recognised. Rubio for instance was ballin against the knicks, definitely ruffled lin up with his guarding.