nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mayan show your gun
    2 points
    No guns, JJ.. After I came back I use to sleep walk with my guns.. Now my mom and dad have all that crap.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Calling other people racist, while being a racist... Only in SBR.
    you cant prove I am a racist at all , you little racist

nice try, usually a tactic of people like you, end result is to lie, that way you can deflect

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Mayan, I thought you posted up pics of your guns in a gun thread I started a while back...maybe you just listed them?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Yeah, but you never showed your face. Just some shadow of some pudgy guy in a TapOut t-shirt.

Guy sounded very white as well.
    Did you get a pedicure too?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Mayan, I thought you posted up pics of your guns in a gun thread I started a while back...maybe you just listed them?
    Nahh that wasn't me.. I've only talked about guns with itchy.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look you wigger, go look back at this thread and see who starting talking shit first, now I have to go to Texas because some wigger talks shit...

And I agree anybody can post "queen Mayan" over the Internet.... While King Mayan posts videos of him in a parking lot.. You post prom pics and "I'm tough because I pointed at the camera with a gun" pic..

Now post some recent pics and acting like a human being.
    Fk who started this. Why are you acting like a little bitc* now. Everyone on SBR knows your a fraud. Let's see a picture of your ugly grill. I don't give a fk how ugly you are. I know you're a bitc* without seeing you, I just wanna see who I'm talking to now. Or are you scared to post a pic of yourself?

Since you say you have all these cameras and shit, take a picture of yourself with a sign that says "Anthony is a bitc*" within 30 minutes and post it. If you can't do this then you're the biggest fraud on SBR. You talk the talk, but won't walk the walk. You act like you're some type of Hulk Hogan super hero that can fk up anybody in the world. But, I think you're just a fraud a** bitc*. Prove me wrong. Don't take a day to post your pic. For all I know, you could get someone from Gold's Gym to take a pic and post it as yourself. Fraud a** fk. You're probably some fat white middle aged dude like jjgold said earlier.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Fk who started this. Why are you acting like a little bitc* now. Everyone on SBR knows your a fraud. Let's see a picture of your ugly grill. I don't give a fk how ugly you are. I know you're a bitc* without seeing you, I just wanna see who I'm talking to now. Or are you scared to post a pic of yourself?

Since you say you have all these cameras and shit, take a picture of yourself with a sign that says "Anthony is a bitc*" within 30 minutes and post it. If you can't do this then you're the biggest fraud on SBR. You talk the talk, but won't walk the walk. You act like you're some type of Hulk Hogan super hero that can fk up anybody in the world. But, I think you're just a fraud a** bitc*. Prove me wrong. Don't take a day to post your pic. For all I know, you could get someone from Gold's Gym to take a pic and post it as yourself. Fraud a** fk. You're probably some fat white middle aged dude like jjgold said earlier.
    this coming from a ugly ass wigger posting prom pics.....And I don't follow lil kids orders, I'll post pics when I want to.. But since you talk about it, maybe you should do it..

And how many times to you have to call me a fraud and a bitch?? I have posted a video and two pics... While you post a pic of a mestizo with cornrolls..

Now run along kid I'm tired of wasting my time with a guy that's calling me a fraud, but is a Mexican with cornrolls and probably say niggah after each sentence...

Now since you like to start shit, I expect you in LA next week phony.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

He's posted a pic of himself. I highly doubt he asked some dude to take a pic with his cell of himself so he could pass it off as his own. Guys just razz Mayan with talk of him being some middle aged overweight white guy. Everyone seems to assume that they're unbeatable in a fight, when the reality is that if you get hit square on the button, you're going down regardless of whether you're 240, 220, 200, or 185.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Can't we all just get along?

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

this coming from a ugly ass wigger posting prom pics.....And I don't follow lil kids orders, I'll post pics when I want to.. But since you talk about it, maybe you should do it..

And how many times to you have to call me a fraud and a bitch?? I have posted a video and two pics... While you post a pic of a mestizo with cornrolls..

Now run along kid I'm tired of wasting my time with a guy that's calling me a fraud, but is a Mexican with cornrolls and probably say niggah after each sentence...

Now since you like to start shit, I expect you in LA next week phony.
    My point exactly kiddo. You keep talking out your a** with all these excuses. I don't see no videos of you or pics anywhere. I never called myself a model. But, I asked you like a man for a simple pic of yourself, but ofcourse you come up with more excuses. This was a thread of posting pics of yourself. But, that's a task that's impossible for a kid like you. You stay there put in cali, your safer over there with your middle aged fat self. Don't come to Texas and get hurt gimp.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys lets get back to the task art hand

I talked to Mayan for 3 hrs the other night, he likes to fuk around and just a nice white pudgy white kid that lives in Long Beach

All good guys here

This is for an award and now I see everyone wants it

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

I fukking love this shitt. Fukking meet and fight and shoot each other

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys lets get back to the task art hand
    I talked to Mayan for 3 hrs the other night, he likes to fuk around and just a nice white pudgy white kid that lives in Long Beach
    All good guys here
    This is for an award and now I see everyone wants it

I just found this pic on Mayan's Facebook page.....

Guess he really is a gangster after all!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Can we get a line up on sbr book for this? My money on the side of the guy with a gun and cornrows. Guy is a fukking gangbanger

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    I fukking love this shitt. Fukking meet and fight and shoot each other
    Ya,, JJ you shoot the Vid.......

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Ant......here is one of Mayan's pics he posted a few months back. No way to confirm that it's actually him though. Could be his gardener.

Does this picture scare you like it does lots of white folk?

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Mayan is just a fat kid who was teased in skool. This antking is hardfukkingcore

William Walters

I know I'm not white, let the bashing begin. I have nothing on jjgold's sexy skullcap.

But, atleast let me win the top Latino or Hispanic award since I'm the only one in this contest. Although, I'm part Spaniard and Irish.
    Ant...220 pounds? Is this an old pic or does it not properly reflect your massiveness?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Body mass means shit to a real killer............

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Antking is the kind of guy my family rips on as we sit around the table at the holidays. But all of deep down hope we never meet a guy like him in the street

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Mayan is just a fat kid who was teased in skool. This antking is hardfukkingcore
    Griz go sukk a fat rooster. Anytime any of you fukks want to come down, let me know.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Ant......here is one of Mayan's pics he posted a few months back. No way to confirm that it's actually him though. Could be his gardener.

Does this picture scare you like it does lots of white folk?
    That's not my gardener, that's my tamale vendor.

jjgold

some classic posts here

I know that gym Mayan claims to go to so I emailed pic to owner and he said that guy has never been in that gym

FYI

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like a milky Xzibit. Ill take Mayan for the max.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

grizz ur fkn bitch ass redneck man

back of before things get serous

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

This is a candid shot of me roaming the woods shirtless...
    Attached Images  

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    grizz ur fkn bitch ass redneck man

back of before things get serous

TR88 stay the fukk out of this, this is gangwarefare here. dont make me get that justin brown cat from boston in here again to scare teh fukk out of u like the other night

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    You and TR88 would make a nice couple.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Tree that really you?? Hold a sign up with todays newspaper to prove

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Antking is the kind of guy my family rips on as we sit around the table at the holidays. But all of deep down hope we never meet a guy like him in the street
    It's easy to rip someone who has 3 felonies and spent 5 years of their life in prison. I don't claim to be a model a citizen. But, I won't start no shi* for no good reason. This guy Mayan started shi* with me in another thread for no reason. I don't even know the fk. I don't care if he's built like an 18 wheeler or if that's him or not in the picture. Point is, you don't disrespect anyone for any reason unless you want to risk your life. That's the way I was taught. This is a sport forum that I like coming to for free money. Alot of good cappers on this site..beats doing the shi* I used to do.

I don't come on here to gangbang or see who can talk shi* all day. But, that's what it turned into on this thread. Being around robbers, rapists and murderers for 5 years makes you have a shi* mouth like me. But, some of these people are my friends and I've been through alot of stuff with them and to this day hang out with them in the freeworld. So yes, it's easy to rip a person like me. I'm not even allowed to vote anymore. But, it does pay to be hispanic in the Texas prison system.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big0mar

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

It's easy to rip someone who has 3 felonies and spent 5 years of their life in prison. I don't claim to be a model a citizen. But, I won't start no shi* for no good reason. This guy Mayan started shi* with me in another thread for no reason. I don't even know the fk. I don't care if he's built like an 18 wheeler or if that's him or not in the picture. Point is, you don't disrespect anyone for any reason unless you want to risk your life. That's the way I was taught. This is a sport forum that I like coming to for free money. Alot of good cappers on this site..beats doing the shi* I used to do.
    I don't come on here to gangbang or see who can talk shi* all day. But, that's what it turned into on this thread. Being around robbers, rapists and murderers for 5 years makes you have a shi* mouth like me. But, some of these people are my friends and I've been through alot of stuff with them and to this day hang out with them in the freeworld. So yes, it's easy to rip a person like me. I'm not even allowed to vote anymore. But, it does pay to be hispanic in the Texas prison system.
    You scared the piss out of Mayan here, Ant. Ran his bitch ass right off.

Great work.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

Fuk this..I might give award to Antfather

I want no part of him

First ... 2345678 Last