rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2129

Penn State Coach starts a charity ... and rapes the children

Sandusky had retired from the Penn State program in 1999, a surprise to many who saw him as a possible successor to Head Coach Paterno. He instead dedicated himself to “Second Mile,” a group home he founded in 1977 dedicated to helping troubled boys. He often brought troubled kids through the Penn State facilities, including the famedBeaver Stadium, bought them gifts and took them to sporting events.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...ex_case_110511

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6561

Sick fuk he should be burned alive

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I read one story where a janitor caught him sucking off a boy up against a wall.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Sandusky raping boys in the shower helped Paterno earn a reputation of running a clean program.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I read one story where a janitor caught him sucking off a boy up against a wall.
    That "janitor" was a graduate assistant....and the "sucking off" was allegedly him in the shower with a 10 year-old in a university facility....not that it makes it right....the old dude is going to burn.

The problem was Paterno heard about it and immediately told the AD (Tim Curley)...who I guess sat on it versus going to the cops...which brought the perjury charges against the AD and Vice-President who supposedly knew something was going on. The problem I have is Paterno has been cleared and did the "right thing" by telling the AD immediately....I call bullshit....he should of taken it to the police because last time I checked that crap is against the law. If Paterno has been sitting on this crap for the last 10+ years I call bullshit again....that dude should of been locked up 10 years ago.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Sandusky raping boys in the shower helped Paterno earn a reputation of running a clean program.
    Not defending him...but Sandusky left PSU in 1999....the dude is a scumbag...but he's been gone for 13 years. Like I said, some people are going to burn....like Sandusky, the AD, and a VP. In my opinion this could be the beginning of the end for Paterno....as the AD is shown the door, a clean sweep will take place....and in comes Urban Meyer to take the reigns.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I just sicked up...a lot.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

A freak. At least go to the consenting players for your wacky sexual pleasures.

Dirty Sanchez

You can read the entire story at: http://www.pennlive.com/

The AD and VP were charged with perjury for not reporting a crime....my question is why is it a crime for them and not JoePa? Because he passed it to the AD he's out of the woods? Seems kind of odd

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

There's some sick people in this world... Only if it was legal to put one between their eyes.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

One sick fukk.

This is not going to help PSU recruiting....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    That "janitor" was a graduate assistant....and the "sucking off" was allegedly him in the shower with a 10 year-old in a university facility....not that it makes it right....the old dude is going to burn.
    DS you have NO IDEA what I read and didnt read. Read it yourself:

"Another child, known only as a boy about 11 to 13, was seen by a janitor pinned against a wall while Sandusky performed oral sex on him in fall 2000, the jury said."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1077771.html
    multiple cases listed here

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2129

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    DS you have NO IDEA what I read and didnt read. Read it yourself:

"Another child, known only as a boy about 11 to 13, was seen by a janitor pinned against a wall while Sandusky performed oral sex on him in fall 2000, the jury said."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1077771.html
    multiple cases listed here
    This dude is a fuckin scumbag... HE STARTED A CHARITY FOR THE MAIN REASON TO FUCK THE CHILDREN

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    This dude is a fuckin scumbag... HE STARTED A CHARITY FOR THE MAIN REASON TO FUCK THE CHILDREN
    He should be tortured then put down. Lowlife scum!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

This is some bad shit. Jeremy Schaap is in State College...Jeremy will try to make his career off this issue.

Joe will have to answer some serious questions. Did he know about this shit? Was it more than a one-shot deal? This is going to be big, I'm afraid.

The one possible out for Joe is that maybe Sandusky was shown the door when these events started to come to light. And "dismissing" him was the way to remove him from the picture?

This is messed up.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Is this why Nebraska is favored are they serious with that line?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Fukk up shit!

How these fukks with power can...nevermind

crazy world ppl

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

"One accuser, now 27, testified that Sandusky initiated contact with a "soap battle" in the shower that led to multiple instances of involuntary sexual intercourse and indecent assault at Sandusky's hands, the grand jury report said."

jjgold,

Do you know what a "soap battle" is? Have you ever heard of or seen it? If so can you tell us more about what it involves?

Also, do you recognize any of the descriptions of what Sandusky did as being similar to any of the games you have seen in gyms and locker rooms that you have told us about over the years such as Spike The Dikk, Cork Your Ass, Grab Ass, Jelly Watchers, etc etc etc?

Let us know thanks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

The problem was Paterno heard about it and immediately told the AD (Tim Curley)...who I guess sat on it versus going to the cops...which brought the perjury charges against the AD and Vice-President who supposedly knew something was going on. The problem I have is Paterno has been cleared and did the "right thing" by telling the AD immediately....I call bullshit....he should of taken it to the police because last time I checked that crap is against the law. If Paterno has been sitting on this crap for the last 10+ years I call bullshit again....that dude should of been locked up 10 years ago.
    Should read the indictment...he was having sex with that kid in the showers. Unbelievably disgusting what people can do and how others can let it happen

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not defending him...but Sandusky left PSU in 1999....the dude is a scumbag...but he's been gone for 13 years..
    Except that he was still running "overnight" camps as recently as 2009.
    http://deadspin.com/5856887/as-recen...state-campuses