JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post

I may be a lot of things, but a fa**ot virgin who talks about himself being an NFL linebacker if he put in the work when hes only 5''6 and posts on sex forums talking about his virginity? No, I'm not that.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

And again, guys, I respect a lot of your opinions here, but I don't know any of you in real life, so if you don't like me, it doesn't change things. I'm also intelligent enough to realize that someone's online persona is usually nothing like their actual personality. Probably a lot of you guys bashing me wouldn't mind watching a game with me having a beer.

But this thread is funny, so feel free to continue it.
    Why would your "online persona" differ than who you are in real life? (...excluding JJ, of course.)

Just be yourself, Pissy. We're running a chit-chat room here, pal. Not a popularity contest.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Wow. I try to be an arrogant douchebag online, but posting that to someone who serves this country? I think you just one-upped me.
    What does your girlfriend have to say about your "arrogant douchebag" online persona? Do you let her read your posts? Does she get annoyed that you spend all day posting on a gambling forum? You're quite the catch Kerry.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    What does your girlfriend have to say about your "arrogant douchebag" online persona? Do you let her read your posts? Does she get annoyed that you spend all day posting on a gambling forum? You're quite the catch Kerry.
    I don't know you. You don't know me. Period. I could follow your same line of reasoning and argue that you aren't so good of a catch either.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    Who gives a flying fuk?

Im so sick of you fuking jarheads looking for praise. You guys do your job that you're paid to do, and then you want extra praise on top of it. Its comical.
    Its comical that you think they don't deserve extra praise. But i don't want to derail this thread. I just think that comment is pretty f'd up, the military in this country have been asked to do so much and really our treated pretty badly when they return from their tour of duties.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie why you gotta call the dude out? Seems kinda bitchy.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    It is all in fun. If anyone is truly mad in this thread, they probably have anger problems. lol

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=neverstoppers23;12140459] Its comical that you think they don't deserve extra praise. But i don't want to derail this thread. I just think that comment is pretty f'd up, the military in this country have been asked to do so much and really our treated pretty badly when they return from their tour of duties.[/QUOTE]

can you give some examples

priskilla22

[quote=teaserpleaser;12140537]
    Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Its comical that you think they don't deserve extra praise. But i don't want to derail this thread. I just think that comment is pretty f'd up, the military in this country have been asked to do so much and really our treated pretty badly when they return from their tour of duties.[/QUOTE]

can you give some examples

I assume he just means Vietnam. Welcome to 40 years ago.

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

lol...I have never seen one guy have so much control over a group of other guys. Reminds me of high school when one girl threatens a group of other girls and they start bitching and cat fighting.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    lol...I have never seen one guy have so much control over a group of other guys. Reminds me of high school when one girl threatens a group of other girls and they start bitching and cat fighting.
    LOL, there's my penn state fan.

To derail this thread from mash bashing me, do you think PSU has any Big 10 title hopes? I've been looking at the standings and it looks like PSU needs to go 2-1 over their last 3 to make the Big 10 title game. You think they can do it?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    No.....this was for Pissy's own good. You just can't make all these threads berating everyone for their lack of gambling prowess, and laughing at their misfortune. Especially not when you're supposedly in your early 20's and have been an SBR member for barely a month.

Pissy.....I'm sure you're an okay kid, and I know that if you are only 22 or 23 you really don't even know how it is you're rubbing everyone the wrong way. But you gotta chill on some of these things, pal.

I know this thread stings a bit.....but trust your Uncle Opie.... It was absolutely necessary for your growth at the chit-chat room.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Greekster

LOL, there's my penn state fan. To derail this thread from mash bashing me, do you think PSU has any Big 10 title hopes? I've been looking at the standings and it looks like PSU needs to go 2-1 over their last 3 to make the Big 10 title game. You think they can do it?
    As a biased fan, yes I think they can do it. But realistically, with their QB situation it will be tough. I don't think they can win at Wisconsin. Nebraska at home is winnable and so is Ohio State on the road. But, unless they figure out who the QB is or better yet which one of those two guys decides to step up, its gonna be tough.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    No.....this was for Pissy's own good. You just can't make all these threads berating everyone for their lack of gambling prowess, and laughing at their misfortune. Especially not when you're supposedly in your early 20's and have been an SBR member for barely a month.

Pissy.....I'm sure you're an okay kid, and I know that if you are only 22 or 23 you really don't even know how it is you're rubbing everyone the wrong way. But you gotta chill on some of these things, pal.

I know this thread stings a bit.....but trust your Uncle Opie.... It was absolutely necessary for your growth at the chit-chat room.
    No hard feelings. I bash you on the Cowboys and Rangers, but hell, I'm a Bears/Cubs/Bulls fan... had my fair share of choke jobs and underachievements lately.

opie1988

No hard feelings. I bash you on the Cowboys and Rangers, but hell, I'm a Bears/Cubs/Bulls fan... had my fair share of choke jobs and underachievements lately.
    Good luck, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    As a biased fan, yes I think they can do it. But realistically, with their QB situation it will be tough. I don't think they can win at Wisconsin. Nebraska at home is winnable and so is Ohio State on the road. But, unless they figure out who the QB is or better yet which one of those two guys decides to step up, its gonna be tough.
    The game at Wisconsin seems impossible. Wisconsin is a joke on the road, but they are an elite team at home I think, so I think PSU needs to wrap up the game against Nebraska and then somehow find a way to win at Ohio State.

Another possibility is Wisconsin could lose at Illinois and Ohio State could lose at Michigan, and then PSU would just need to go 1-2 over the last 3.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If i get my hands on you, youre gonna find yourself lookin inside your own law school asshole

truth point blank

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    If i get my hands on you, youre gonna find yourself lookin inside your own law school asshole

truth point blank
    I ride the red line in chicago from Jarvis to Clark pretty much every day. Come at me, bro!

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I ride the red line in chicago from Jarvis to Clark pretty much every day. Come at me, bro!
    mistake

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    mistake
    hahahaha, you don't know what I look like.

Look for the guy wearing a bears sweatshirt. That should narrow it down.

Greekster

Look ppl if Bret Hart and Sean Michaels can bury the hatchet cant we all? lol

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I say we make a thread, pictures only. Everyone posts a picture of themselves. We will see who is legit/ who is a e-thug.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why no response yet to my post prissy?

I call 100% ABSOLUTE HORSE SHIT on this guy. You got a 170/180, which is the cutoff usually for the 99th percentile, THE NINETY-NINTH PERCENTILE.

99% of the people who took the exam scored lower than you, Yale and Harvard law REGULARLY ACCEPT 170 students with NO QUESTIONS ASKED (assuming you weren't a total piece of trash in undergrad and have a sub 3 GPA). Are your essays that bad? Are you just a mental midget afraid to leave the basement?

You're telling us, many of us already established attorneys, that have BEEN THROUGH law school, PASSED OUR BARS, that you got a 170 on your LSAT, and you're retaking the exam.

THIS THREAD IS 100% OVER, PISSKILLA IS ABSOLUTELY FULL OF SHIT. NOBODY GETS A 170 ON THEIR LSAT, GETS "ACCEPTED TO 3 LAW SCHOOLS ALREADY" AND RETAKES THE EXAM!!!!! YOU ARE CALLED OUT, BURIED AND 100% FULL OF COMPLETE ROTTING SHIT. WHICH THREE SCHOOLS WERE YOU ACCEPTED TO LOLLLLLLLLL, 170 AND RETAKING THE EXAM. THAT SHIT IS RICH.

Seriously, you have such disdain and adversity towards others, trying to talk yourself up, but the question remains:

ARE YOU PARENTS PAYING FOR YOUR TUITION WITH PERSONAL CHECK, CASHIER'S CHECK, OR ***********.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMung View Post
    Why no response yet to my post prissy?

I call 100% ABSOLUTE HORSE SHIT on this guy. You got a 170/180, which is the cutoff usually for the 99th percentile, THE NINETY-NINTH PERCENTILE.

99% of the people who took the exam scored lower than you, Yale and Harvard law REGULARLY ACCEPT 170 students with NO QUESTIONS ASKED (assuming you weren't a total piece of trash in undergrad and have a sub 3 GPA). Are your essays that bad? Are you just a mental midget afraid to leave the basement?

You're telling us, many of us already established attorneys, that have BEEN THROUGH law school, PASSED OUR BARS, that you got a 170 on your LSAT, and you're retaking the exam.

THIS THREAD IS 100% OVER, PISSKILLA IS ABSOLUTELY FULL OF SHIT. NOBODY GETS A 170 ON THEIR LSAT, GETS "ACCEPTED TO 3 LAW SCHOOLS ALREADY" AND RETAKES THE EXAM!!!!! YOU ARE CALLED OUT, BURIED AND 100% FULL OF COMPLETE ROTTING SHIT. WHICH THREE SCHOOLS WERE YOU ACCEPTED TO LOLLLLLLLLL, 170 AND RETAKING THE EXAM. THAT SHIT IS RICH.

Seriously, you have such disdain and adversity towards others, trying to talk yourself up, but the question remains:

ARE YOU PARENTS PAYING FOR YOUR TUITION WITH PERSONAL CHECK, CASHIER'S CHECK, OR ***********.

Just so you know, 170 is in the 97.4%. So yes, out of 100 students who took the test on that day, I performed better than 97 of them.

And yes, my parents will be paying for law school for me. They have too much money anyway.
    http://www.alpha-score.com/resources...re-conversion/

And believe it or not, I was waitlisted by a school with a 170. My undergrad GPA isn't great. I'm pretty confident I can bump that 170 up to a 173 and then I'll be admitted.
    Last edited by priskilla22; 10-31-11 at 01:29 PM.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I agree. Guy is a total tool. Gave the board assessments of 4 games yesterday after they were half over. Real brillant stuff. Nothing is worse than the air-betting toolbag living in mommies basement coming in at halftime of a game saying he either had 2 million on the right side or how could you idiots be on that team.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by bet420 View Post
    I say we make a thread, pictures only. Everyone posts a picture of themselves. We will see who is legit/ who is a e-thug.
    um doesn't the fact that you want to see pictures of all of us make you kinda gay? since we're almost all guys here...

if you want to see pictures look at dad's threads

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

Just so you know, 170 is in the 97.4%. So yes, out of 100 students who took the test on that day, I performed better than 97 of them.

And yes, my parents will be paying for law school for me. They have too much money anyway.
    Thank you for validating my dead on analysis. 98.1 , 99, whatever, nobody retakes the exam in that spot. You are a liar. Thanks

Edit: I have no problem with you personally at all, really, I don't even follow your drama or posts. I only chimed in because of the "accomplishing more by the time you're 30 talk" / legal related discussion. Good luck in your legal endeavors if they indeed are real and legitimate, just remember, you've got a long fuucking road ahead of you before you're thriving as an attorney buddy.
    Last edited by MysteryMung; 10-31-11 at 01:32 PM.

priskilla22

Thank you for validating my dead on analysis. 98.1 , 99, whatever, nobody retakes the exam in that spot. You are a liar. Thanks
    Why would I not re-take the exam if I was waitlisted to my top choice? I can do better on it. I missed 15 questions overall on the test and 9 of them were from the same section. I just need to do better on Logic Games... the one section that really gives me trouble.

milwaukee mike

guys i did a 10 second search on the internet and found plenty of discussion from people retaking the test with 170 scores.

not saying priskilla is 100% honest but he certainly could be

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    um doesn't the fact that you want to see pictures of all of us make you kinda gay? since we're almost all guys here...

if you want to see pictures look at dad's threads
    I wanna see the tough guys talking all this shit, people who come on to forums to bash others non stop and talk shit, are usually the people who get treated like shit in real life. A picture of someone will show you why they are talking so much shit

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by bet420 View Post
    I wanna see the tough guys talking all this shit, people who come on to forums to bash others non stop and talk shit, are usually the people who get treated like shit in real life. A picture of someone will show you why they are talking so much shit
    seems fair enough, i just don't know that you can get much out of a picture.
    i know plenty of rich, intelligent people that dress/look like total bums and vice-versa.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    guys i did a 10 second search on the internet and found plenty of discussion from people retaking the test with 170 scores.

not saying priskilla is 100% honest but he certainly could be
    My undergraduate GPA is 3.08.

Low end for those who pursue law degrees. I never went to class, and I'm paying for it now. For my essays while applying, I've made sure to explain why my GPA is so low, it is that bad.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen

Why would I not re-take the exam if I was waitlisted to my top choice? I can do better on it. I missed 15 questions overall on the test and 9 of them were from the same section. I just need to do better on Logic Games... the one section that really gives me trouble.
    Sorry, but still calling bullshit. Was it Harvard or Yale that wait listed you with the 170. Seriously, which law school wait-listed you with a 170, that seems extremely unlikely to me. You must have had really jokish essays and a totally embarrassing GPA to get wait listed at ANY law school with a 170.

And the fact that you have daddy and mommy's "overhead" bankrolling you while you "decide on your first choice" - speaks to your spoiled and childish nature.

When you join the real world, talk some shit. Until then, you'll always be considered a LOSING bettor since you're betting with not a damn dime to your name.

Edit: OKAY, touche, 3.08, pretty shitty now I see why you have problems. Bro, suck it up and go to your second choice. It's not going to make one bit of a difference where you come out of. Hopefully you don't act like this in real life because lol - good luck networking. Nobody likes pretentious losers bra.
    Last edited by MysteryMung; 10-31-11 at 01:40 PM.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5362

Keep up the hard work priskilla.

Nice thread opie.

priskilla22

Sorry, but still calling bullshit. Was it Harvard or Yale that wait listed you with the 170. Seriously, which law school wait-listed you with a 170, that seems extremely unlikely to me. You must have had really jokish essays and a totally embarrassing GPA to get wait listed at ANY law school with a 170.

And the fact that you have daddy and mommy's "overhead" bankrolling you while you "decide on your first choice" - speaks to your spoiled and childish nature.

When you join the real world, talk some shit. Until then, you'll always be considered a LOSING bettor since you're betting with not a damn dime to your name.
    Just going to address your points in a mature way, even though your tone is not mature at all.

Northwestern wait-listed me with a 170, and as mentioned, a low undergraduate GPA. I thought my essays were fine. I had my English professor from college look over them all and make some suggestions.

And yes, it is nice knowing that when I graduate law school I won't be 100,000-125K in debt like most people who do.

And I do have quite a bit of money in my name, my parents just want me to save it or invest in my mortgage rather than pay for law school.

It'd be one thing if my parents were working hard for this money, but they are retired and have too much money as it is. They know this as well, which is why they offered.

First 1234567 ... Last