The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Detroit 7-9 since Iverson/Billups trade

Wonder if they regret it?

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have a really good point there and damn that lovely lady in your avatar is something to die for.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Nuggets are solid, Pistons have no heart or chemistry. Curry will be fired soon.

Tsoprano
    Tsoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 245

The trade was absolutely horrendous for Detroit!!

I said it before they even played 1 game, now its looking official. Still a lot of season left, but just as expected (actually worse)....so far.

zentiense
    zentiense's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm not worried -- even if they don't win the championship it's the same as the last few years anyway. For this kind of team, anything less than a championship is the same. First seed or eight seed -- if you lose, it don't matter.

Cut the Pistons a bit of slack -- they have a new coach (first timer), a new mentality (play the young-ins), new players, and are still getting acquainted with all the new stuff. They're still a playoff team and still better than about 90% of the teams in the league.

Should Pistons fans be worried? Oh yeah, how can you not? But should you throw in the towel? Nah, not like Wizards or Raptors fans might have already.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Billups wouldn't had made Detroit any better if he stayed. Iverson on the otherhand has yet to play he's best game their.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Iverson kills every team he goes to, when are GM's going to get it??

TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I know i regret it....

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Iverson was a team killer when he was young and now he is old and not as good, but the point of the trade was to clear cap room not to win so they do not regret it.

BestPlay2day
    BestPlay2day's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5231

I think Detriot like Iverson because this is the last year on his contract. It was more of a salary cap move as Detriot is looking to be a major player in the free agent market the next couple of years. Billups I believe just signed a longterm contract in the offseason.