iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Tracer, you better bury this Destroyer guy....

He is gaining traction...

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

It's easy to gain traction when you don't have to lie or pretend... no one else is putting their life out like I am. You guys are all dreaming on this forum, I'm out there living it.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    It's easy to gain traction when you don't have to lie or pretend... no one else is putting their life out like I am. You guys are all dreaming on this forum, I'm out there living it.
    who gives a fuk son, its not like you are bill gates or something....you aint living shit son

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

^^^
    Did you just call him "son"??
    What are you an early 90's tough guy??
    If we're going to pretend to be E-Thugs can we at least use relevant slang??

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by FishFace5 View Post
    ^^^
    ok my ***** i will

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Maybe we should call KingRevolver. He should know how to handle him.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Guys is burying himself. He's front page material and we are losers. I did everything this clown did, by the time I was 14. All he did was grow so trees. Then he snitched and didn't have to do a day in jail. Let's be real. There are no gangsters in ottawa kid would get his food ate in Rikers. But ok. I will let him go on. He's dying for the attention, so why stop him.

ttrace35

^^^
    Son everyday of the week around here. Lemme guess. We have a hood slang expert in the house. Jeez. This keeps getting better and better.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

I've been to the Bronx and it was pretty soft... Sure it might be harder than Ottawa but we still get our violent crimes. I'm not trying to say I'm gangster or hard but it seems that way when I'm placed next to tracy.

I'm just showing you that I'm real and my number one goal is to eradicate the fakes. Act your own or get smacked around!

ttrace35

I've been to the Bronx and it was pretty soft... Sure it might be harder than Ottawa but we still get our violent crimes. I'm not trying to say I'm gangster or hard but it seems that way when I'm placed next to tracy.

I'm just showing you that I'm real and my number one goal is to eradicate the fakes. Act your own or get smacked around!
    I never said if you were fake or not. I don't know you. You started this bullshit calling tracer a fake and all that other shit. I does this for real homie. I have no time to play with kid. I been thuggin since 1990, back and forth to rikers. Your scared of jail, that's why you snitched on your homies. You might be a tough guy in ottawa son. But I would squash you homie. And you would say none of this bullshit to my face, so stop trying to fool the people. Go run along now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tech N9ne

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

^^^
    people in New York still say a lot of the same shit they did in the '80s but it is diff. because it comes from there same thing with DC area where im from.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

IIFOLD I agree

This new kid is winning and gaining ground

He is like a fukkin snowball

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

guy has a 3 room apt with some Labatt's Lite and a popped up bong on his table and he's burying tracer?? he cant even afford a tv stand his tv was on the ground!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I never said if you were fake or not. I don't know you. You started this bullshit calling tracer a fake and all that other shit. I does this for real homie. I have no time to play with kid. I been thuggin since 1990, back and forth to rikers. Your scared of jail, that's why you snitched on your homies. You might be a tough guy in ottawa son. But I would squash you homie. And you would say none of this bullshit to my face, so stop trying to fool the people. Go run along now.
    DJ homo just got destroyed
    Nice work trace

FishFace5

Son everyday of the week around here. Lemme guess. We have a hood slang expert in the house. Jeez. This keeps getting better and better.
    HA. Well thats because you're a true E-thug.
    Not looking to get into a dick swinging battle with you guy. You have enough of those going on.
    Just for the record in most of your posts you sound like a dope. You try WAY too hard and using words like "son" and "homie" make you sound like a cornball.

ttrace35

HA. Well thats because you're a true E-thug.
    Not looking to get into a dick swinging battle with you guy. You have enough of those going on.
    Just for the record in most of your posts you sound like a dope. You try WAY too hard and using words like "son" and "homie" make you sound like a cornball.
    Ok fishface. I'm the e-thug, but your the one calling me names.

ttrace35

Lol. I haven't heard cornball in about 15 years.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

You called me out fukker... and I would love to say this to your face because I normally don't like internet beef. And I don't need to be scared of jail or not because I run my shit, not the police. I ain't never snitched on no one nor will I ever will because I can handle my own... just like I would handle you.

FishFace5

Ok fishface. I'm the e-thug, but your the one calling me names.
    Its PT... I enjoy busting balls as much as the next guy. Its all in good fun, no hard feelings I hope.

...... had to dust off cornball. I thought we were trying to stick with the 90's slang. I'm an old guy, I got more if u want

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    guy has a 3 room apt with some Labatt's Lite and a popped up bong on his table and he's burying tracer?? he cant even afford a tv stand his tv was on the ground!!
    This guy made a video??

wheres it at Donk??

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

DJ Destroyer right now:

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Lol. I didn't even see the video. Guy is starving for attention.

TR88

yorkie has a nice house, rich man

ttrace35

You called me out fukker... and I would love to say this to your face because I normally don't like internet beef. And I don't need to be scared of jail or not because I run my shit, not the police. I ain't never snitched on no one nor will I ever will because I can handle my own... just like I would handle you.
    "I don't need to be scared of jail or not because I run my shit, not the police".

Do you understand how fukkin dumb you sound kid? There has to be tiny toons or something on tv for you to watch

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

I'm not saying I run the police or some shit like that... I just know the law ans know how far I can go. I'll post up a video of what I mean soon.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Battle of the Ethugs

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I will pay for both your plane tickets to watch you fight if I can record it on video.
    Only if and when you guys both chicken out will I unleash richkas "the only real gangster on sbr" on your ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dj_destroyer, and jjgold

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You called me out fukker... and I would love to say this to your face because I normally don't like internet beef. And I don't need to be scared of jail or not because I run my shit, not the police. I ain't never snitched on no one nor will I ever will because I can handle my own...just like I would handle you.
    How is that lil peepsqueek??

ttrace35

Lol at the John Gotti of Ottawa. Guy doesnt have to worry about jail cuz he runs shit. You should have to be at least 18 to rent scarface because this is what happens.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I will pay for both your plane tickets to watch you fight if I can record it on video.
    Only if and when you guys both chicken out will I unleash richkas "the only real gangster on sbr" on your ass.
    I will put up $550 to winner.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post

Has to be best post of month

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25092

tracer:

Did you give Jeffrey an AC Bash invitation?

12 Last