Pharieswheel
    Pharieswheel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tiger wins next major

Not sure what major is next, but a couple people have told me, Tiger will take a major shot at his next appearance. He's been working on his swing, and his putting. It's also said a bad performance, and he will retire.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

If a player can win the U.S. Open playing nine holes since the Masters, I'll believe it when I see it.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Tiger will not win another tournament, let alone a major.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Fade your source.

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17504

i'll be happy to book your action...................

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The next major is the US Open at Congressional, a golf course Tiger has had mixed success at and one that also suits his game nicely. Every professional golfer in the world has been working on their swing and their putting, so this doesn't come as a big surprise. I would take whatever your sources says with a grain of salt and move on.

1) Tiger is a very big long shot to win the US Open

2) Tiger won't retire, even if he misses the cut

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing how we were saying not all that long ago he would break Nicklaus' majors record as if it were a forgone conclusion. Now we debate whether he ever wins another tournament of any kind. Amazing.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

I still don't think there is a question that he breaks Nicklaus' record. He's going to win two more Masters and will get another shot at Pebble, Bethpage and St Andrews before he's too old to compete. He's not going to break it by much, but I still think the odds are in his favor if his body holds up. Injuries will bring him down, not his game or commitment.

Enter: People that follow only the majors and have no clue what they're talking about ....

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    If a player can win the U.S. Open playing nine holes since the Masters, I'll believe it when I see it.
    He did it before having played 0. But those were obviously way different circumstances.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I don't follow the majors but know human nature and Tiger's head is messed up very badly. I really doubt that he stands a chance.
    He has already proven himself as being quite broken and only another love can solve this.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Have you talked to Tiger personally? Hard statement to make unless you're a psychologist and have had a conversation with him. Don't just say things unless you can prove it.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

guy has ice water in his veins. just needs to get healthy streak going. he'll win again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: VegasInsider

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Pharieswheel View Post
    Not sure what major is next, but a couple people have told me, Tiger will take a major shot at his next appearance. He's been working on his swing, and his putting. It's also said a bad performance, and he will retire.
    He can barley walk

On crutches you nit wit