Originally posted on 02/23/2024:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
Its amazing how people are so against being taxed less. I mean they must see the absolute waste these politicians are responsible for but somehow they still attempt to spin it as a bad thing to pay less money to the same people who got the country into a 34 trillion dollar debt while allowing millions to come in illegally and handing out crredit ccards filled with tax payer money to those breaking the law by coming into the country.

The AG in GA is paying millions to her fukk buddy who is prosecuting Trump. The AG in NY is apparently worth around 20 million on a $220,000 yearly salary and is now threatening to go to court to seize Trump's properties.

These people hate the USA. They hate White people They are the definition of racists. They are purposely destroying their country while making themselves rich. And you Lefties cheer them on and blame the one guy who is trying to fix it.

Its amazing.

Also, khicks. I get paid in USD, I own property in the US and I have a job offer to move to the US if I want to take it.
As Thomas Payne said: Government is a necessary evil.

So you want the country to be run by rich people and corporations which will give the people no outlet for grievance.

You want a king to rule and Trump is your king. A step back in human history. As the report I posted says: Cuts to government programs that working people depend on.

Don't come here. We have enough greedy lying tyrants already. I would rather have a hard working family from South America come here than a parasite like you that doesn't want to pay his tax's and work for the good of all.

You are an individual who cares only about themselves. The only way man has survived and progressed is by being a community, all in spite of people like you.

You are a Dead End. You lie for YOUR own benefit.