Originally posted on 05/21/2023:

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
Shot, that's a GREAT POST. I've been saying that you're SMART.

It's truly amazing how much Spo is ripping thru the Eastern coaches. In the modern NBA, one would think a one-man team couldn't rip thru the conference. But that's what they're doing.

I mentioned that Adebayo is the only other starter that I could call "above average." Some bench players have had their moments, but this is crazy. I'm also of the opinion that the Boston players are exposing themselves as not that good.
And the funny thing is... everything is rolling well for Miami. Butler not double teamed... he gets to think everything through ever trip down the floor. He's sizing everyone up. It's an absolute miracle how Butler is playing... because he really hasn't had a bad performance. Adebayo is chipping in... everyone is hitting key shots... making the right read. So Mazzulla has a lot of things... not going well for him. I don't think his club is respecting him. Nothing on defense really works down the stretch. This is when you try something desperate. Have 2 guys on Butler... get the ball out of his hands... then switch... single up again. A lot of movement... I get it... but you need to try something out of the ordinary. You got your ass beat in Boston... back against the wall... let someone else beat you. Because whatever defense you were setting up in Games 1 and 2... just didn't work... then Spoelstra shuts you down LATE in the game. Boston should have the most amazing offensive talent.... Miami has 1 guy... Butler. Practically last ranked NBA offense... and you're letting Miami beat you? It's embarrassing.