Originally posted on 03/27/2023:

Originally Posted by DwightShrute
They put people on ignore because of one reason and one reason only: they hate seeing their arguments continuously destroyed by logic and facts. They are also addicted to misinformation. Also, they are weak.

Ever notice throughout the years its almost exclusively the Far Left posters who use the ignore bottom.

Im sure that is it and nothing to do with the other thousands of people who have called you retarded and so deep in a cult you are to stupid and ignorant to figure your way out. You are a terrible poster and a very predictable read. You are the classic version of Dunning Kruger. You actually think you are smart while this is all you have in life because nobody is stupid enuf to hang around with you. Just a complete waste of sperm. Your own hero you mention ad nauseam (Tucker)behind your back, said what a complete sucker you are and his producer said people like you are terrorist. "very stupid terrorist at that"

Lets look at who i have on Ignore. Brooks a complete waste of space who got banned and fake named it multiple times like he was kidding somebody You and Slew two complete fools as well as suckers just like Tucker said. Rudy and attention whore who went back on his words multiple times about leaving because he was butt hurt and when he finally wouldn't leave, i helped him on my end. Four people on my end in what 30 years of posting. That is how scummy you are. Fuk,Emmy is as dumb as you but i have no need to ignore him because he isn't unbearable. You don't destroy anyone with facts. My god how fuking stupid are you. We got texts from Tucker. Films of Trump making fun of a special needs guy and what do you do lol. Deny what we see with our own two eyes. Your stupidity is at a very high level. There is not one guy on this site that has ever made you take a step back and actually try and think. Just a complete piece of garbage. Have a nice day