Originally posted on 04/12/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Did you ready the studies and results?

Not sure this is a question of belief, it most definitely warrants further study just based on what seen in those studies alone.

That said, there's already a body of research guiding those studies.

Crazy, but if you digest the papers, it's not all that unreasonable at all.

And that's the realy crazy part.

Maybe if environmental medicine thought about the positive sides of the environment, this would be common knowledge and practice.

I just dunno.

It's all so crazy. I will say this, I was directed to the concept (and thus did my own research) by medical doctors and anesthesiologists that, at least in this area to the Bay, are very good (some the best at what they do) and cutting edge.

So there's that.

Crazy indeed.
Was talking shit/skepticism, thanks for the elaboration. Didn't read the studies too closely but saw promising things. Respected doctors certainly leads credibility to the idea from an initial investigation. I know there's a lot of holistic doctors in California who do medical marijuana referrals, not sure if it was some phony stuff or alternate medicine that isn't accepted by mainstream health care. Was hoping for more recent studies with bigger samples. Not sure how often studies are released, if that is a typical normal time since the last studies were released or if it has been a long layoff. The idea of it sounds so foreign, you have to connect to Earth's electrical circuit to reach equilibrium. Even the term "Earthing" sounds funny to me. Stood in the grass barefoot for a few minutes the other night, don't think I felt anything accept a muddy foot

nba spread watchlist 04/13
SAS
CHA