Originally posted on 11/22/2021:

lmfao, IC's video today he back to making absurd record for long term free plays.

I wish the old thread never got deleted. I know I crunched some numbers in the past, and even out of the blue when he started showing long term record on his old channel(before all the cappers merged onto Doc's main channel) with that huge unproven record to give himself a huge lead - when the numbers were crunched from that point forward he was barely over 50%, and the juice would have you losing overall.

So today's vid he says it's 1495-1090, or so he thinks.

The last vid on his old channel showing the long term record(because i'm not gonna listen to all the vids to hear if he mentions one) was towards end of Jan '21 and shows a debatable(because in the old thread I thought i showed it was barely a hundred games over .500 based off his starting record) record of 1312-977

Subtract from the claimed record he said today, makes for 183-113(highly unlikely) since late Jan '21 - that's 296 plays - then subtract calendar days(302) since then, and he would've only missed 6 days of free play vids.

He misses days without doing a vid all the time. Which is reasonable. He owes no one a guaranteed video every single day. But, it does irk me how in almost every video he acts like he never misses a day, or very, very rarely, which is not the case. Plus in his videos he almost always says something like "...gettin this video to you around this same time every day...", lolz. The videos are posted at random times almost all the time.
Heck, I'd bet there isn't 2 days in a row this past year of the videos being uploaded within 10 minutes of same time each day.

Anyway, I know he's missed more than 6 days of posting a free play vid, AND I doubt the 183-113 record - based on numbers he gave and last long-term record posted on his old channel, and days gone by in calendar year.

I'll gloss over my notebook while watching pregame and MNF and see what I have jotted down. I'm gonna only count free play vids. Not all the newsletter and App free plays, and especially not the "premium" YT plays.

to be continued.....