DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8854

Live thread: Trump vs biden : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 09/24/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    DuhWhite - Get the fukk out of American politics. It is above your pay grade. Liberals didn't run the election in Arizona. Republicans gave Trump the big fukk you. Trump tried to steal the election but they wouldn't let him, just like Pence wouldn't let him. He was the most hated person on the planet. Do you really think the most hated person on earth was going to win an election? Almost a year later, you're still pushing a bullshit lie. Trump lost, Trump is still losing just like you keep losing. You are truly a dumb fuk.
    People like you have zero shame and are completely void of any self respect.

You are fed lies constantly and you keep believing the lies over and over. Rather than sticking your hands up and saying "fuk these liars got me again. Maybe its time to be honest with myself.", you then start the usual spin tactics. Get out of American politics. Faux News. Racist. Because that's all you guys got.

How many times are you willing to look like fools, when after months or years, the stories you believed turned out to be fake?

Russia collusion wasn't enough? Sham impeachments not doing it? Suppression of Hunter's laptop showing secret dealing with the Biden and China not enough? That fact that the FBI had the laptop since Dec 2019 not doing it for ya? What about big tech blocking anyone from sharing that story and even shutting down the NY Post for reporting it? What about the lie of 50 former intelligence officers saying it was Russian disinformation? What about the suppression of anyone who even suggested the Chinese virus came from a lad in Wuhan, China? Heck, just a couple days ago they were making up lies that Rangers were using whips on illegal Haitians crossing the border. They compared it to slavery. Jan 6th was the worst than 9/11? Worst thing since the civil war?

I didn't even mention the lie that Trump called neo nazi's very fine people and the he made fun a reporter's disability, that Trump accusing the FBI and Obama of spying on his campaign was a conspiracy, Trump calling the Chinese virus a hoax and so many others things. All lies. All proven to be lies but still repeated by you dummies.

Some of these lies are debunked rather quickly but some take months and even years. Each and every time, you guys end up with egg on your face.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-24-21 at 10:08 AM.