Originally posted on 09/24/2021:

Eight months after President Joe Biden's inauguration, his job approval rating has fallen six percentage points to 43%, the lowest of his presidency. For the first time, a majority, 53%, now disapproves of Biden's performance . Seems like only a few fuks in the world approve of the Child Sniffer's performance as Prez like the few fuks in Sbr forum like Greget , maybe this fuk Rustie whoever this clown is. By the looks of his profile pic, a hippie antifa member maybe, probably guitar boy . Losers like most Joe Biden supporters. I mean come on kids this illegitimate President is a total failure. Gas Prices at a all time high, Border is a total mess, Got Military members killed in Afghanastan, Innocent Civilians killed in Afghanastan, has dementia, is the weakest world leader in the world, taxes going up and is China's biotch. I mean i could go on and on how much a failure this fuk is and his supporters. But i'm going to drink more beer. Cheers to the non Biden supporters and fuk those that are