Originally posted on 08/13/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
Millions lol. If people could afford it they go west to California and not that shit hot state floria or Texas. Nobody who can afford it wants to live in oppressive humidity. Antifa still around? That right ring bogey man

I think there are like maybe a dozen people nationwide who claim to be a member of Antifa. It is not a real group, no chain of command, no membership cards, no president, no dues, no members. Its just the flavor of the month for Fox News. I think on Labor Day, they are scheduled to switch to "Caravans" again. One thing I have to hand it to Fox News, they have a loyal obedient group of viewers, like clockwork they accuse every Democratic President, Vice President, and their corresponding Presidential Candidates since Johnson as being the most liberal in history. It boggles the imagination how they not only parrot the talking points, but believe it. Think of it, Biden, Obama, Hillary, even Al Gore. Obviously a boring bunch of centrists , but in the Fox viewers eyes they are Chairman Mao.