Originally posted on 07/12/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
you cant point out a time where Trump incited violence. You can try and make shit up as usual, but you won't find it. Last year if you said anything on Facebook and Twitter suggesting that the Chinese Virus might have come from a lad in Wuhan, China where they test these viruses and experiment with the, you would be blocked or banned. Some cuck sitting behind a computer decides what is true and only lets you see what he thinks you should. If your mom called you and said "hey son, that bitch across the street if pissing me off again, I have a good mind to walk over there and fukk her up", should the phone company cut off her phone line? Big tech are private companies who are given government exemptions other private companies aren't given. So pushing that fake news narrative. They cannot act as a publisher or they are in violation of section 230 with allows them to operate as a platform only. They aren't allowed to decided what can or cannot be said. I have explained this to you twice now but you still pretend. Why? Are you not able to understand or is your intellectual dishonestly just too strong?
I enjoy Dwight's posts and replies here as he seems to be the only President Trump supporter here who can actually respond with words without relying on YouTube Videos and screaming insults.

1. He has no case, your theory that section 230 allows them only as a platformy is a longshot theory supported by no cases. I would like to see any law expert not named Dershowitz explain otherwise. In your argument SBR would have the same limitations you propose since they now have the same 230 protections. Could SBR permanently suspend any posters who break the rules they agreed to when signing up
a. Could an SBR Poster continuously post objectionable content 200X a day, what is it was "how they made $150 an hour from home" without risking suspensions or banning?
b. Can an SBR Poster call other posters racist or other disgusting names without risking being suspended. or tossed?
c. Can an SBR Poster start their own competing website and post a link every single minute in every section of SBR without getting tossed.
Of course not, you agree to rules when you sign up, the owners decide who stays and who goes

2. Trumps deposition
a. Reasonable people can disagree if President Trump single statement calling for a peaceful protest actually overrides his previous inciteful statements. He certainly had the "Hostage Video" look when he said it, as if his lawyers pushed him into it.
b. You did not address the elephant in the room, whether President Trump would ever submit to a deposition. The answer is clearly no.

I would love to lay the +1000 if there was ever a way to bet on that