Originally posted on 04/27/2021:

this senile kahkstick Creepy joe gives an idiotic presser today, telling us it's safe for vaccinated (yes, only the vaccinated) to go outside without masks.....

what an out of touch idiot.....

but after done speaking.... uh, I mean, uh, trying to read (the fukking idiot stumbled over that oh-so-difficult word "concert"), but when done, he took two questions and before the third, he said, "this is the last question, I'm gonna get in trouble...."

"Trouble???

Trouble how, idiot Joe? you stupid fuk, you're supposed to be the most powerful man in the world. The alleged "leader of the free world." Yet, if you answer questions from a press pool, you're going to get "in trouble"?

Exactly who's bitch are you, Creepy Joe? You sorry fukkin' kahkmaster senile puppet fuk!!!! Tell us who's really in charge, shithead! We all know a stupid mother fukker like you isn't. No way you could have rigged that fukkin' election like what was done, you're too fukkin' senile and dumb to pull it off.............

Tell us who owns you, bitch.....

Someone needs to put a bullet in this mother fukker's head, just for being such a goddam pompous fool............

(federal domestic terror police disclaimer: aspirational not operational, my friends over at the fbi)