Originally posted on 04/07/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
there is no voter fraud of any significant amount. there has never ever even once been voter fraud large enough to cause a truly "fixed" election. the percentage is so incredibly small it is mathemtically insignificant. this is not me speaking this is every study ever done on the issue. and studies done by right wing think tanks.

it does not exist. research it, prove me wrong and I will admit to it. please nothing from far right crazy media. you can use proof from the Heritage foundation and other right wing organizations.

go ahead. they believe in voter fraud but not masks, not science and not medicine.
Old Dominion & George Mason Universities are hardly right leaning Universities!

'In 2014, a disturbing study was released by political scientists at Old Dominion University. Their work showed
that a significant percentage of foreign nationals residing in the United States, whether lawfully or unlawfully
present, were registered to vote in US elections—and that a significant number of them actually have voted in
recent years—6.4 percent in 2008 and 2.2 percent in 2010. That is enough to have swayed election outcomes
in some states: “there is reason to believe non-citizen voting changed one state’s Electoral College votes in 2008,
delivering North Carolina to Obama, and that non-citizen votes have also led to Democratic victories in congressional
races including a critical 2008 Senate race [in Minnesota] that delivered for Democrats a 60-vote filibuster-proof
majority in the Senate.” It is, of course, illegal for noncitizens to vote in federal and state elections. But this study
suggests that hundreds of thousands of illegal votes have been cast in the United States in every recent federal election.'

George Mason in the heart of woke America put out similar founding a few years later!