Originally posted on 04/05/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
After this scamdemic, I realize 99% of the population in this world are complete morons. But once you're brainwashed and fear death, the criminals can virtually do anything. They've been collecting data on human psyche for a very long time.

Sadly, even when truth hits them in the face, they'll side with the corruption. These people (majority on SBR) are just fukking pathetic. These same pathetic bastards actually think people like Gates care for them while he says it openly he wants to get rid of billions of people through vaccines.

Remember this scam all started with "Two weeks to flatten the curve". Remember the 14 day incubation period? Lol 14 day incubation period. Dumb mother fukkers

I said it from day 1. This is nothing more than a strong flu

It's truly insane. If someone has the facade (because of being on TV, having more money, being successful and famous) of being this great noble, such as whom you decribed, they look up to these people as if they are God himself. They react, because they never are proactive other than for toilet paper, and all do exactly as they are told. Even mice on all kinds of fukked up drugs would be less compliant. Its embarrassing what people have become. The Television is a major major part of it all too. They act from shows they see on TV and compare people they meet in reality to TV characters. That's how stupid it has become. That's how much TV controls their brains.

Like I said in an earlier post, I refuse to help stupid sheep anymore. This was the end of it. There really is nothing you can say or do to prove to them they are brainwashed morons. I think it was meant to be this way in the end. Few that think for themselves.