Originally posted on 02/23/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
Might be moving to Cyprus...It's a Greek Country in the Mediterranean Sea....Lot's of history and rich traditions...Anyhow, my mom's health is failing her and she both needs and wants me over there to take care of her...it's a very stressful time for me right now as I've lived here in the states my whole life and have been independent and self-employed...If I go over there, I'm giving to have to basically give up everything here...but my mom is loaded and has property...that is my inheritance...and I've got greedy ass vulture relatives (uncles, aunts, cousins) trying to get their grimy paws on my rightful fortune...just like you see in the movies with Italian, Jews, and Greek mafias!...my own damn blood...bunch of conniving bastards...Well, that's basically the long story short version...I told her I want to pay my taxes and all of my debts before I make such a drastic move....and there you have it...you and the Fly Me crew are now all caught up for all intents and purposes.
Sorry to hear about your mother's health and the difficult time you are facing. Hope you can find a minute from time to time to stop in for a belch or two