Originally posted on 02/18/2021:

How long ago was it that we lost the great Republican Senator John McCain?

SBR is consistent in how they treat the deaths of those they don't like. nothing wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Bye.. Never liked you
Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
Meh
Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
Fukk that old fukker.

BYE FELICIA
!!!
Nope he voted NO because he hated Trump.. Every Republican voted yes and he wanted to stand out and kill the bill last.... That's why the libs love him... Resist.... Republicans feel like he was a traitor... Any new healthcare bill would have been better then what we have now... RESIST....

I won't even dig into his past.. He was labelled Maverick for a reason..

I can't keep it more real then that.. I'd bet on it..

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Politicians are the biggest scum in the world nobody cares when they pass
Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
This neo-con piece of sh1t is responsible for at least 100k+ deaths in Iraq. He was foaming at the mouth to start WW3 with Russia. all these old Zionist-controlled neo-cons need to die. phuck him
Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
Was fine until he was a turncoat.

Get elected as a republican and turn on your entire party and vote Democrat.

Pathetic
Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
The traitor finally died

Hope the witch is next

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
Adios Traitor.
Couldn't help spilling his guts.
Songbird for Hanoi.
He never met a war that he couldn't profit on.
Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Nice try. Don't be an immature little girl. He was a fukking warmonger and an asshole. He did nothing in Vietnam besides getting caught and sitting in a small cage the whole time. I know the story. No need to try and educate me guy. Try to be a little more conscious in your effort and look for a better angle.
Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
He was tough as nails, then sold his soul to profit off others misery, was a war hawk. I feel sorry for his family, but the guy was a piece of shit and my opinion won’t change because he passed. And he was a piece of trash before trump came along in my eye.
Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

Hell got a new guest today.

Horrible State Senator.. I'm sure most Arizonian residents aren't that broken up to see him go.. That State is almost as bad as California.. Not represented or ran correctly for years now..

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
Good riddance
Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
only question I have, well, two, actually....

first, did anyone ever confirm he was in the f'n coffin?

and second, is he in the f'n ground yet, or are they still hauling him around D.C. vis a vis weekend at bernie's style partying?
Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
f'n joke.... the guy had no soul or conviction.... sorry piece of shit voted against obamacare dozens of times until it mattered, then sold out everything he allegedly stood for and voted against repealing a portion of it when it really mattered.....

and his daughter's a fat obviously misguided two faced ho, just like her fukkin' father.... she is definitely her father's son.....