Originally posted on 01/09/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Trump — "I know that everyone here will soon be marching to the capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

NY Times — "TRUMP incites mob!"

Twitter — "we have permanently suspended the account (Trump's) due to the risk of further incitement of violence"

All of a sudden, just like that ... calling for a peaceful protest is inciting violence.
Twitter is promoting the account of Iran’s ayatollah today....enough said.

I’ll say I totally disagree with barging in the Capitol and damaging it....right or left that’s just stupid.

That being said we’ve spent the last year watching people be attacked beaten murdered and cities literally burned down monuments desecrated memorials vandalized police stations taken over city streets seized and held and police being called everything in the book and that’s all been called just and protests Maxine waters and other leaders calling for people to rise up against Trump people in public state capitals holding sit ins and offices blocked by AOC’s groups then the federal buildings damaged over scotus choices so spare me if I laugh at the media who are now suddenly appalled by protesting.