Originally posted on 12/17/2020:

I always keep score actually keep notes

My one neighbor sometimes brings in a recycling bucket and I write it down every time he does and then every once in a while I’ll bring the wife a box of candy thinking I can get laid when Juan and not home. I always do it when he’s at work and I wear something provocative but it hasn’t worked yet.

I have one neighbor I cut a tree branch down three months ago for him so about a week ago the wife was outside she’s about 70 but she’s hot And I asked her if she can help me change a valve in the shower And of course she accepted because I cut the tree branch down. Anyway she was in a very sexy position holding a pipe and I was under her basically could of ate her pussy
But my set up was wrong. I thought she would took the bait When I asked her how her sex life was and she just giggled and said I am old we do not do that anymore So I knew I had no chance.

Well my favors always have a sexual tone

I mainly try to help women on the block

Everything is basically a score in life

About three months ago I struck up a conversation with lady she was complaining about having not enough money I jokingly said how about giving massages but all I wanted was a massage from her I would’ve gave her 100 she said her husband might get mad if she did that on the side.

I played dumb and I said I could use a massage I made up a story some college girl used to do it for me and thinking maybe this lady would give in on my con story.

It’s all a game being a neighbor