Originally posted on 12/02/2020:

What an intriguing game. Cancelled on Thanksgiving where both teams were stoked to play this Rivalry game. Then scheduled for Sunday only to cancel again. Yet still told Tuesday night they will play just to get it pushed again to a DAY game on hump day. Lol

On average these two play each other tough. The average spread is right around 3 as well as many results. Today the line is at 10 some 10.5. Why? Real simple Ravens have nobody on the offensive line or defensive line. This with Balty not playing well last two games spells disaster in my mind.

I’m afraid the public is saying are you kidding me I can get 10-11 points with a huge rivalry game? RGIII isn’t that bad? Really? Do you believe this? He hadn’t played a full game in several years. He has nobody to even block for him.

Steelers undefeated at home with a Monday night game coming up doesn’t want to go into that prime time game with a loss.

I honestly think Big Ben will have a field day with all these guys out for Balty. Steelers have 3 huge weapons for Ben to throw to.

Concerns Conner out for Steelers. Are they mentally ready to play? I think so however. -10 I usually never bet these huge spreads. However I will make an exception today.
Steelers are 8-2 this year verses the spread.

So my play here is:

Steelers -10