Originally posted on 11/06/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
I lived in DFW in the 90s and my ex in-laws built a big house in Noble, OK. Just a little south of OKC I think. Nice people and loved getting out of the city and just walking our dog in the woods. I get as shitty as anyone, but we have to remember what we have in common more then what we fight over
Oh man, Noble Oklahoma

I’ve only been there once, many years ago and I was in high school

I had met this chick at a party a week or two before and she happened to live in Noble. She invited me over as her dad was at work for the night. So I make the trip down from OKC, and on the way into town I get pulled over by the only cop in town. Probably speeding because she had me all worked up

Cop asks me where Im headed and I tell him to meet a chick but i cant find the house. He asks me exactly where and I give him the address... IT WAS HIS FUKKING DAUGHTER

He told me to get out of Noble and if I ever returned he’d shoot me on site lol.. true story. Back in the mid 90’s.

She called me later that night and told me her old man was pissed off and that she wanted to meet up at a mutual friends house the next night... that was the last time we spoke