Originally posted on 07/17/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
I agree that education is the key. The black community does not stress education like many others do. This is one of the reasons i feel like the community should look in the mirror and clean up their own house. I see educated blacks in all walks of life, anyone can be successful if they work hard and put in the time and effort. I have respect for people like that, including you. I have no respect for those demanding handouts and pointing fingers while contributing nothing to the country.
exactly

ask morgan freeman how to stop racism "stop talking about it"

if you shove blm and other stuff down people's throats, then people of all races get aggravated

paraphrasing malcolm x... "if a white man hugs a black man out of friendship, that's brotherhood... if he does it with a gun to his head that's hypocrisy"

skin color is no different than shirt color, it's a shell for your spirit... and nobody of any color should use that for pity, guilt trips, reparations, or anything else

jake, our ancestors had it pretty rough too, that's why they freaking left europe and came here... my ancestors were more likely to BE slaves than to have slaves, just like everyone else