Originally posted on 06/08/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
Dems could have nominated your fat ass and you’d win. Doesn’t matter....trump has been that horrible. The cult is over!!

The country is enthusiastic to vote trump out. They can’t wait.
I wouldn't get too excited, Bovada just moved Trump to -115. The fact that this is even close considering the turmoil our country is facing should be a clue that this is far from over

I am going to attach an article that explains why Vegas and polls differ so greatly. Below in bold is the article and below the article will be a link that lists and explains the current odds. I wouldn't start popping those corks just yet.

You will find that the Vegas odds on the Presidential election do not always line up with the latest polls released by various media outlets. This is due to several reasons. First, the polls are often manipulated and manufactured in order to influence public perception and sway the masses. Secondly, political polls simply are not reliable due to the many variables involved in authentic polling and tracking.
When the oddsmakers are determining the relevant and current odds, they use a more effective and well-rounded series of data and research to reflect the actual pulse of the American voting public. It is in their best interest to achieve a clear and concise understanding of how the voters are leaning in order to ensure the integrity of the betting action and to minimize their risks. In many ways, the Vegas betting odds for who will win the Presidency are more reliable than any political poll.

https://www.vegaselectionodds.com/