Originally posted on 05/25/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.ya...185031030.html

I’ve been researching HCQ & Remdesivir for a couple of months now, and I’ve noticed a pattern with the MSM postings, 100%, without fail;

Whenever there’s an article like the one I posted here showing both those drugs as “killers” or “doesn’t work” or basically anything negative - it’s headline or somewhere in the first paragraph they include “touted by Trump”

But.....

When there’s something positive ANYTHING positive, like the article I posted above Dumb$#!T’s post - no mention of “Trump touted”. Not even at the end of the article! NOTHING! Now, please explain to me why that happens? 100% of the time and without fail?
Ok Hops, let me put it to you gently. I'm strongly in favor of all these trials for hydrochlorquine and any vaccines or any other drug that may help us fight the coronavirus. Lets hope it gets approved by the FDA and it works. The reason Trump gets no respect is because he has no credibility because he's lied so much and says crazy shyte like taking disinfectants. When you talk crazy talk you lose people's trust. So until its approved by the FDA after these trials you are beating your agaisnt this wall everyday no matter what study you see or what Hannity, Carlson or Ingraham tell you to think on the Trump News Network. So basicly, i see you have 2 choices. #1. You can continue allowing yourself to be CONNED or you can wake up to reality...Good Luck.