Originally posted on 05/22/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

I am having a little trouble sleeping tonight so I opened up SBR just a few minutes ago. I have been on and off most of the day, but our friend dwighitieanne has been on almost non stop for what about 14 or 15 hours. that is the brain of a deranged/retarded person at his best. if you had a gun to my head and told me if you don't post on this forum for 15 hours straight for seven consecutive days I will blow your brains out. I would tell him to do it now, no way I can post for that length of time.

Also, doesn't this clown have other more important crap to do. my cleaning person naturally has not been able to clean for me. naturally I am doing it. it takes me almost three hours just to clean the kitchen and it isn't that messy. but, I must do what I must do to feel right about that kitchen. Same thing with the laundry and all the other crap one must do. visited the store made cabbage soup, did the wash, cleaned the kitchen and all of that takes time.

can you imagine what this clowns house I mean shack must look like. holy shit you need a hazmat suit just to walk through it. if his shack is neglected like his body/skin you would also need a respirator to walk into that abortion.

and still he persists, 12 to 14 to 15 hours a day. he took a vicious beating tonight and still here he is. you believe this creature has a normal brain.