Originally posted on 03/09/2020:

Definitely Not. Bear is one of the greatest things on this forum. He is just too far above anyones level of understanding. You cannot look at it as then and there you must look at it as a Nostradamus prediction of what is yet to come.

His "Why do so many people wait til they get to work to take a shit???" easily tells us to once we use the bathroom to WASH YOUR HANDS !!!! This will help keep away the Corona Virus . He is helping us to fight it.

His "My goodness Alex Bregman has a HOT girlfriend" notice how he highlights the word HOT . That is a key here. You will get a fever if you get the Corona Virus . If you feel Hot you must immediately go and get yourself checked out.

His "Has anybody ever been to the French River in Ontario?" thread . He KNEW before it was even found in France that it would be there. He tried warning them of the Corona Virus. All they had to do is listen.

And of course his "I Love all of you thread" Just says that no matter what happens during this Corona epidemic he will always be there for us. He will always love us.

If he gets banned Bittersweet memories is all we would be taking with us. He would say Goodbye . Please do not cry. We both know i am not what you need . But i will always love you. Yes i will always Love you.