Originally posted on 01/31/2020:

I wrote this note in a private message to Sam and copied Opti nearly a week ago with no response;

Hi Sam,

Is it possible with your help of course, to privately sponsor a poker tourney. I was thinking about a tourney called The Xstream Super Bowl / Holdem Biathlon, which would encompass two parts for the entrants. Part One; to qualify for the Holdem Tourney, entrants (Pro Only) will have to pick the winner of the Superbowl by posting their selection with the fix game line listed in the Tourney announcement post. One/two days after the game is concluded a list of the (Part One) Winners would be listed and SBR would issue passwords to the Part One winners in order to gain access to the (Part Two) holdem tourney. The tourney would be held on the following Saturday or Sunday Afternoon. Payout follows the next day.

I would donate the prize points to set the tourney up. If SBR wanted to match my offering great, but if not no worries. I was thinking around 1500 points with a 100 point knock out prize for the person that knocks me out. Prize would be divided among the final 6 in some sort of top down structure like we have currently.

This may seem simple to me, but it could be a huge hassle for you. If so, my apologies and we can forget about it. Sounds fun and would be something new!

PRO ONLY

What do you think? Let me know.

X