Originally posted on 03/07/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
LOL Tell them what you did tonight triple D!!! Not all the donks!! Just at the final table!!

The triple D dude called with jack shit and donked a 3 outer with a 9 on the river!!

And then he called with K 6 against AK, and donked a freakin 6 on the guy!! LOL

Then the winning hand he called an all in with 7 5 and immediately donked a 7 and beat the other guys K 10!!!

LOL I hurt my fingers typing in "OMG" and "LOL" so many fukin times!!!

THIS SBR BULLSHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY "SKILL"!!!

THIS SBR SHIT IS ALL FREAKIN LUCK DONKS!!
I played poker, which included such extremely-standard plays as leaning on short stacks short-handed. You seem to be making the same extremely fundamental mistake as bobbo in thinking that hole cards are the most important aspect of poker; it's not uncommon, but it's not a misconception good players have. Your struggle to accurately remember hands you were involved in is another thing good players don't do (or take steps to avoid). Bobbo's a good example of how dumb it can make you look when you do it often, so maybe work on that a bit.

If for some reason you now these things but are ignoring them to try to entertain us...well, bobbo has been doing the "extremely stupid and incapable of learning" bit for a long time now, and it's going to be hard to compete with someone as retirded as he is. You might be better off trying a new angle