Originally posted on 01/16/2018:

Poker was good here from May 2015 through about the end of 2016.

The cash games were good with me, Bite, Triple, Tat, SteveK, Milertime, Sin, Beerdog, Rudy when he wasn't point broke, Optional and a few others playing 2/4, 3/6, 5/10 every night. All of these guys would play whether they had rollovers or not. These players would buy in with full buy ins at least 2-3 times and the games were good.

Since then, half of the above mentioned players have quit playing or they just show up with a rollover and try to clear it and run. Most of the forum either flips or plays in the split pot O8 game to clear their rollovers and leave.

I haven't cared about the daily tournament or promos because I haven't needed them to generate points like most of the guys here. I could generate all I want/need in the cash games until they dried up.

I enjoy beating up on the cash games while I am watching TV at night so I hope we can get them going again but as long as the majority of our current Poker players are dependent on daily tournaments prizes to have enough points to sit down and play the cash games, it is going to keep dying. Short stacking and flipping have definitely had a negative effect on the cash games.

I would like to see Flipping banned and the minimum buy in raised to 50 big blinds. Also I would like to see the 5/10 table return.

Drew I don't see an issue with the new Promo and it's format. Like I said I don't need the Daily tournaments to generate points anyway and I like the fact that the Promo is giving out some cash. I don't know if I'll play enough dailies to qualify but I appreciate that you guys having the Promo going.