Originally posted on 01/04/2017:

Can you imagine waking up everyday, logging on to SBR & saying to yourself: Today I'm ready to make posts like this all day long?
I'd fukkin kill myself
Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

let me guess... I told you that in a PM lol penetrating terrible liar just like your kid will be. You're going to make a terrible father, honestly.

lol you are truly pathetic kraken. I feel bad for your kid, beta-male castrated father who lies like a child.

lol coming from the moron who supported the party that drove the wealth gap to the widest point in history and assaulted the middle class at every turn. The numbers do not lie like you kraken.
^a clear example of

Trump's intellect vs your average kraken/rkelly/d2/turd/khicks/jtoler etc...

but someone has to be the bag holder in life. Someone has to be dumb enough to buy the those products that break in 2 months and vote clinton. Our government is littered with people of their intellect and they are easily tricked for better or worse. Plus, as d2bets proved, they are extremely selfish and greedy even though they pretend not to be.

People trying to have regular conversations & have to sort through these illiterate posts.